Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 157888 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #405 on: June 02, 2020, 08:32:57 PM »
I mean Micah is clearly a guys name.  “Mica” I think is more of a girls name.  Anyways lmao “Micah” is a very gifted reader and has actually said to me a few times that I should be doing readings and I took his advice.  I think he’s a great tarot card reader but don’t think he has a ton of psychic ability in my honest opinion.

Micah is a tarot reader.  He may have clairvoyant abilities but he uses the tarot to answer everything.  I love tarot cards but it’s very easy as a reader myself to often misinterpret them so that is why I try not to focus on the cards solely.

I hope this helps!

When I read with him on the phone he will give me time frames. I don't think those come from the tarot cards. If they do he is pretty skilled. He has had a few hits in the predicted time frame for me.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #406 on: June 02, 2020, 08:34:20 PM »
I mean Micah is clearly a guys name.  “Mica” I think is more of a girls name.  Anyways lmao “Micah” is a very gifted reader and has actually said to me a few times that I should be doing readings and I took his advice.  I think he’s a great tarot card reader but don’t think he has a ton of psychic ability in my honest opinion.

Micah is a tarot reader.  He may have clairvoyant abilities but he uses the tarot to answer everything.  I love tarot cards but it’s very easy as a reader myself to often misinterpret them so that is why I try not to focus on the cards solely.

I hope this helps!

Your forgot to sign in to your alternate account. You reposted yourself and ended it with “hope this helps”

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #407 on: June 03, 2020, 05:20:04 AM »
I don’t have an alternative account.  Looks like you may be looking to pick a bone with me.  Not in drama. 

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #408 on: June 03, 2020, 05:30:34 AM »
Can anyone tell me if his general email reads have time frames and/or are tarot card based?

Would he offer refund if nothing makes any sense? I'm starting to regret breaking my clean streak. 😬 lol

Offline bee.23

« Reply #409 on: June 03, 2020, 09:51:41 AM »
When people say “I really like this guy I want micha to be right” it’s cause this guy is  actually super kind, likeable, and gifted - so much so they also want to believe in his predictions - which is the reality and bottom line of why we go to readers

And I’ll say

He’s a REALLY gifted reader when it comes to picking up on past and present energy and people’s energy/personality type + characteristics and facts about their lives.... like really gifted.... best I have spoken to. I can’t speak on his predictions yet but I’ll update over time, just wanted to say he gave a lot of validations so much so I was like oh damn just tell me the predictions I already know all this lol ... but crazy you know it too (spent half my reading validating what I already knew but it still was amazing to witness) I just like cold hard predictions 🤩😂

Offline Lys

« Reply #410 on: June 03, 2020, 11:56:01 AM »
When people say “I really like this guy I want micha to be right” it’s cause this guy is  actually super kind, likeable, and gifted - so much so they also want to believe in his predictions - which is the reality and bottom line of why we go to readers

And I’ll say

He’s a REALLY gifted reader when it comes to picking up on past and present energy and people’s energy/personality type + characteristics and facts about their lives.... like really gifted.... best I have spoken to. I can’t speak on his predictions yet but I’ll update over time, just wanted to say he gave a lot of validations so much so I was like oh damn just tell me the predictions I already know all this lol ... but crazy you know it too (spent half my reading validating what I already knew but it still was amazing to witness) I just like cold hard predictions 🤩😂

I agree 100%. I was, omg how he can know that? Lol we will see for the prediction :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #411 on: June 03, 2020, 06:03:53 PM »
Agree. I had a reading the other day and he described with ACCURACY as no other reader did, one certain person.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #412 on: June 04, 2020, 06:02:25 PM »
I envy all of you that could validate events, people, timeline and predictions come to pass.... sigh!!!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #413 on: June 06, 2020, 09:42:42 PM »
Micah's prediction of 4 weeks didn't pan out. It's week 5 now ...may be he just didn't connect with me :(

Offline Esse

« Reply #414 on: June 06, 2020, 10:14:22 PM »
he has a blog post on the website that talks about some predictions being set in stone and some written in sand -
he gave me a 10 or October and i thought it had actually happened in 10 weeks but Micah was adamant it hadn't.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #415 on: June 06, 2020, 10:48:15 PM »
Micah's predictions never happened for me, despite getting past and present correct.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #416 on: June 12, 2020, 01:18:30 AM »
I'm considering trying Micah, but I am curious if anyone has had readings with both him and Kisha? Since they are from the same site, I can't help but wonder if they give out same readings?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #417 on: June 12, 2020, 01:31:31 AM »
I'm considering trying Micah, but I am curious if anyone has had readings with both him and Kisha? Since they are from the same site, I can't help but wonder if they give out same readings?

I agree with Professor. I have had predictions of theirs line up but to be fair those same predictions lined up with with Yona, Lady P and other readers not on the same site. I have also gotten 2 totally opposite predictions from them.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #418 on: June 12, 2020, 11:13:53 AM »

I tried Kisha and Micah and their readings were different.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #419 on: June 12, 2020, 01:20:56 PM »

U definitely wont have to worry abt that. All my Micah readings sees poi reaching out as of last year actually. And all of Kisha’s readings see poi having ‘romantic feelings but no action attached to the thoughts.’ They have also both predicted similar things such as career breakthroughs which havent happened in the timeframe they predicted. So, sometimes their predictions line up and sometimes they dont.

Kisha felt the same thing on my read, the feelings are there, and the connection is there but as far as action it would be "quite some time" :(

Has Micah ever mixed up energies in his reads for anyone?

anything