Author Topic: psychic on keen block you.  (Read 27554 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: psychic on keen block you.
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2017, 05:31:03 PM »
It is mean. None of us know what happened, it is rude to even speculate, all this stuff people are saying is no different than readers who pretend to know what is going on when they have no idea. And sounds like the readers mostly got it wrong this time. It happens and we all know it does.

its not speculation because if you read through his prior posts of how he would aggressively pursue his POI till the point she blocked him can't really blame psychics for that. i understand what youre saying and a lot of readers do get the big outcome wrong its just annoying to see the same comment he makes on every single thread how theyre all fairytales. its like a broken record at this point. we get it. don't need to put it on every single thread post multiple times.

I agree. He is a bit overbearing with the posts but no need to be rude and nasty.  I hope he learned a lesson from all this at any rate.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2017, 05:38:04 PM »
My two cents again - it's not healthy to sit and blame the readers tho - we all make choices to call the readers, instead of  handling it ourselves, and then we make the choice to believe or not believe and act or not act.

So in the end, if you are still hanging on or did hang on, you/I/ we have nobody to blame but ourselves. In no case did the POI ever say "wait for me"

Grieve that it didn't work out the way you hoped and wanted, and move on to something else. If it's "meant to be" the person WILL come back, somehow, some way. If not, they won't. It's as simple (and as hard) as that!

sodapopcharm

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2017, 05:39:07 PM »

its not speculation because if you read through his prior posts of how he would aggressively pursue his POI till the point she blocked him can't really blame psychics for that. i understand what youre saying and a lot of readers do get the big outcome wrong its just annoying to see the same comment he makes on every single thread how theyre all fairytales. its like a broken record at this point. we get it. don't need to put it on every single thread post multiple times.
since there's no "like" buttton- 👍🏼👍🏼

sodapopcharm

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2017, 05:41:08 PM »
My two cents again - it's not healthy to sit and blame the readers tho - we all make choices to call the readers, instead of  handling it ourselves, and then we make the choice to believe or not believe and act or not act.

So in the end, if you are still hanging on or did hang on, you/I/ we have nobody to blame but ourselves. In no case did the POI ever say "wait for me"

Grieve that it didn't work out the way you hoped and wanted, and move on to something else. If it's "meant to be" the person WILL come back, somehow, some way. If not, they won't. It's as simple (and as hard) as that!
Exactly. Well said !

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2017, 05:48:01 PM »
We really don't know her side of the story, all we know is his and we don't really know what caused the break up. Did they ever go out on dates? I'm concerned if they haven't because at that point, it's just fantasy.

And as far as we know, the psychic didn't get it wrong, he did.
We weren't in on his phone calls so how do we know (since the sentences are kind of skewed) what exactly was said compared to what he thought he heard.

He is a broken record though. I agree with that point.
Multiple readings is not going to help anything.

ladya

« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2017, 08:25:38 PM »
exactly so would I. esp since she just got divorced, thats the last thing she needs. if this is the 4th time it has happened to you, maybe you should take another approach when trying to date women.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2017, 09:51:13 PM »
The reality is, the majority of readers on Keen are fairytale readers.

Exactly! It's hard to find good genuine readers on there

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2017, 09:52:14 PM »
I think he only did that because he trusted the psychics saying she was interested. But definitely avoid her now for your own sanity please. And learn to use your own judgement because it's pretty obvious when someone isn't interested.
Even all the psychic that post on here said she interested I put all my trust into them I just want the truth not flase hope to keep me coming back. I don't think I be able to love again it too painful I just want to be single.
you really should never put all your trust in a psychic.
then why are we all here? She doesn't care one bit if she had she would contact me already.

That's not true - no contact does not always mean that someone does not care.  It can mean that they simply cannot deal with a relationship with the person.. that is far more likely if there is no reason (i.e massive fall out, argument etc) that prompts the no contact.  The very best thing we can all do after seeking some kind of clarification from a good psychic that can explain honestly the feelings or issues they see, is to stop calling and get on with life.. fall in love with ourselves.  Of course, it is MUCH easier said than done.. I'm proof enough of that!  But in the end, it is ALL we can do.

My heart goes out to you Lostsoul.  All I can say is to trust that you are a kind hearted, sweet and very caring individual - any girl on this review site would give their right arm to have their POI be as loving and caring as you are.  All I wish for you, is that you can get to a place of acceptance with this for the time being and become strong enough in yourself to recognise that you are worth gold.. and either your current POI, or another girl will eventually see that.. and they will see it, and feel it, because you will shine with confidence and be self assured that you are the best, and deserve the best.

So sweet 💖💖💖

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2017, 11:02:57 PM »
Even if you have feelings for someone and a guy comes on WAY too strong (e.g., texting you every 3 days saying how much they like you) any normal person would RUN in the opposite direction.

I know I would and I have done so in the past. When guys I have liked and had feelings for come across as obsessive or way too strong/serious it makes you reverse your position on them as it tells you a lot about what they'll be like in a relationship and tbh when has a guy who came on wayy to strongly ever led to a nice healthy balanced relationship (movies excluded).

Agreed

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2017, 11:57:30 PM »
The reality is, the majority of readers on Keen are fairytale readers.

Exactly! It's hard to find good genuine readers on there

Yes it is, like finding a needle in a haystack. There are some good ones but it takes a lot of trial and error to find them and that gets so freakin expensive. Not to mention it can lead to heartbreak.

I know most people posting here don't need the reminder, but people who are new to Keen and find this forum may not know how bad it can be.

It really takes a lot of trial and error!! My bank account and credit cards didn't deserve it :( I feel so bad for new clients, I didn't even find this forum until MONTHS in!! It sucks when I find a reader I can finally connect with only to find out it was all stories or they were just WAAY off :(

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2017, 02:01:51 AM »
I think he only did that because he trusted the psychics saying she was interested. But definitely avoid her now for your own sanity please. And learn to use your own judgement because it's pretty obvious when someone isn't interested.
Even all the psychic that post on here said she interested I put all my trust into them I just want the truth not flase hope to keep me coming back. I don't think I be able to love again it too painful I just want to be single.
you really should never put all your trust in a psychic.
l
then why are we all here? She doesn't care one bit if she had she would contact me already.

That's not true - no contact does not always mean that someone does not care.  It can mean that they simply cannot deal with a relationship with the person.. that is far more likely if there is no reason (i.e massive fall out, argument etc) that prompts the no contact.  The very best thing we can all do after seeking some kind of clarification from a good psychic that can explain honestly the feelings or issues they see, is to stop calling and get on with life.. fall in love with ourselves.  Of course, it is MUCH easier said than done.. I'm proof enough of that!  But in the end, it is ALL we can do.

My heart goes out to you Lostsoul.  All I can say is to trust that you are a kind hearted, sweet and very caring individual - any girl on this review site would give their right arm to have their POI be as loving and caring as you are.  All I wish for you, is that you can get to a place of acceptance with this for the time being and become strong enough in yourself to recognise that you are worth gold.. and either your current POI, or another girl will eventually see that.. and they will see it, and feel it, because you will shine with confidence and be self assured that you are the best, and deserve the best.

I love this!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2017, 02:14:58 PM »
I remember one day I tried to chat with a reader, then we got disconnected (tech issues) and then when she came back online I found out that she blocked me for no reason lol, so stupid

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2017, 04:01:51 PM »
A month free of psychic calling I just pray to god to heal me. When I told them that they get the outcome wrong they all just blocked me not even a sorry. I guess these people have been wrong on the outcome so many time that they don’t care or have feeling anymore and it all about the money for them.

Offline candy1

« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2017, 04:06:37 PM »
A month free of psychic calling I just pray to god to heal me. When I told them that they get the outcome wrong they all just blocked me not even a sorry. I guess these people have been wrong on the outcome so many time that they don’t care or have feeling anymore and it all about the money for them.

Good job on being a month free from calling... I too have managed to cut back and am at a week right now and don't even feel like I need to.  BUT... did you not say that "maybe they were right" and your POI did start to come back around??  I think some of us have been waiting for an update from you.:)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2017, 05:17:01 PM »

Good job on being a month free from calling... I too have managed to cut back and am at a week right now and don't even feel like I need to.  BUT... did you not say that "maybe they were right" and your POI did start to come back around??  I think some of us have been waiting for an update from you.:)
if you want more information pm on it. She too bipolar for me don’t known what she want I said that. I just pray to god when I really need to call and it helps me.

anything