Author Topic: Need your point of view regarding a text...  (Read 17340 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: Need your point of view regarding a text...
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2017, 02:32:16 PM »
I'm so sorry this happened..but good thing it's only a couple of months its not like you guys have been together for years and you just found that out.

Just curious were any of the psychics right about this?

I didn't have any readings about this... I decided to stop readings a little while ago after being so disappointed and hurt by their misleading

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2017, 02:33:52 PM »
Even if he was just keeping his options open, he shouldn't have hid it from her. That in addition to buying her dinner and drinks and suggesting another meeting....it's enough for me not to trust the guy. I'd be out

agreed 100%.  sorry this happened to you Love-33, what a bummer...well on to bigger and better :)

Offline Love-33

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2017, 02:58:48 PM »
Even if he was just keeping his options open, he shouldn't have hid it from her. That in addition to buying her dinner and drinks and suggesting another meeting....it's enough for me not to trust the guy. I'd be out

agreed 100%.  sorry this happened to you Love-33, what a bummer...well on to bigger and better :)

Thanks. I don't even feel sadness but I'm just disgusted and angry. Because for example when he used to go out with his friends, like a late night, then he used to tell me that he couldn't meet up the following day because he would be hungover and tired. Whereas for this girl, the guy goes to a two-day event in London this weekend and then the Monday is a public holiday, he doesn't say the same to her! he simply said "I'll be so Tired after partying at this two-day event so can we play it by ear? Perhaps do something low key".
Lol. Two days of hard partying and he still is keen to meet her and do something low key but when it's me, he says no straight away

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2017, 03:26:39 PM »

Thanks. I don't even feel sadness but I'm just disgusted and angry. Because for example when he used to go out with his friends, like a late night, then he used to tell me that he couldn't meet up the following day because he would be hungover and tired. Whereas for this girl, the guy goes to a two-day event in London this weekend and then the Monday is a public holiday, he doesn't say the same to her! he simply said "I'll be so Tired after partying at this two-day event so can we play it by ear? Perhaps do something low key".
Lol. Two days of hard partying and he still is keen to meet her and do something low key but when it's me, he says no straight away

ugh men can be such jerks, I swear.  well I agree with others that say best you learn now rather than later on. 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2017, 03:45:48 PM »

ugh men can be such jerks, I swear.  well I agree with others that say best you learn now rather than later on.

Yeah. Well he doesn't act like a jerk with her so maybe it's only jealousy that I'm feeling at the moment

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2017, 03:48:24 PM »

Yeah. Well he doesn't act like a jerk with her so maybe it's only jealousy that I'm feeling at the moment

not that you know of...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2017, 04:55:16 PM »
That is so true. For some reason women believe the man will treat the other girl like a queen. It doesn't happen. A leopard can't change its spots anymore than a jerk can. At some point and some time that man will mistreat that woman the same way he did you, so you should see it as a bullet dodged.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2017, 05:05:20 PM »
That is so true. For some reason women believe the man will treat the other girl like a queen. It doesn't happen. A leopard can't change its spots anymore than a jerk can. At some point and some time that man will mistreat that woman the same way he did you, so you should see it as a bullet dodged.

yep!

stargazer

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2017, 05:28:37 PM »
Very true. I know women who want a married man or a man with a girlfriend, thinking the asshole won't eventually cheat on/deceive them too. It's like HELLO?! Wake the F up!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2017, 08:06:24 PM »
Out of all the assholes I've dated, not one has been married or already had a girlfriend that I know of.
I've never understand why anyone would date a married guy knowing that they were married. The chances of them giving up their wife and children to be with a girl they sleep with are extremely slim, and you're setting yourself up for heartbreak. And also yes, even if it did work out with them and they married you, who's to say you won't end up in the same position their ex wife ended up in?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2017, 08:12:32 PM »
He has a soft spot for her that's why..it sucks.

Lovefash67

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2017, 08:17:22 PM »

I don't know , some people have said that the guy treats the next women better because he finally fell in love or had stronger feelings for her compared to you.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2017, 08:42:58 PM »
He has a soft spot for her that's why..it sucks.

Yes I think so too

Offline Love-33

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2017, 08:45:04 PM »
Out of all the assholes I've dated, not one has been married or already had a girlfriend that I know of.
I've never understand why anyone would date a married guy knowing that they were married. The chances of them giving up their wife and children to be with a girl they sleep with are extremely slim, and you're setting yourself up for heartbreak. And also yes, even if it did work out with them and they married you, who's to say you won't end up in the same position their ex wife ended up in?

Same. But the thing is, I'm pretty he didn't tell her that he was already dating me/someone. Pretty sure she didn't know.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2017, 09:59:15 PM »

I don't know , some people have said that the guy treats the next women better because he finally fell in love or had stronger feelings for her compared to you.

If the guy married the first woman then he obviously had very strong feelings for her at one point. The romance in marriages often times simmers down as the years go by, which often influences the wandering eye.

anything