Author Topic: CindyS  (Read 23236 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: CindyS
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2017, 03:49:52 AM »
Lol... I think the person is summarizing not verbatim because Cindy never talks THaT short. She's not gonna sit there and honey and sweetie you to death, so don't expect that.  And she doesn't do career, never has, but as far as I know she does let you try again if she doesn't connect. And she does need a name to food on she doesn't do random future. It's not that far out for readers to ask for names to focus.

Me personally I'd rather get the tRuth than be peppered with niceties. But like I said here is a reason she's one of two people I talk to now.

Also don't expect exclamation points and smileys and stuff.. just the facts. If you aren't okay with that, then she's not the reader for you. And that's fine.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2017, 10:31:43 AM »
Read with her again a few days ago she was so useless, just basic generic stuff I already knew. No predictions, nothing deep. I mean.... her price doesn't reflect the worth of the reader/reading. She's terrible

Offline mystery123

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2017, 02:25:09 PM »
I am thinking she was wrong for me. She told me the same that she doesn't do future relationship or timing but for me she sees it so close that she will tel me -  sees me near water body and a man coming to me with blue shorts, athletic and starts talking and we hit it off and that he is the long term.. she saw that by beginning of summer to July. I didn't ask for timeline she herself said it. I didn't even ask for any new person. She didn't see anything with my poi, which I would say is partially right but details were wrong or opposite.

I wouldn't read with her again. I like readers who are detailed and walk you through how you would be feeling and such..because the outcome is obviously either yes or no, but what lies in between and how is at least important to me.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2017, 09:54:34 PM »
I can vouch for how WRONG she is.

Asked her if I was going to meet my boyfriend's mom, and she said no, not only did she say no but she said my boyfriend's mom doesn't know me, barely knows our relationship, and that he doesn't take me seriously! Jokes on her, I've heard them talk about us for a VERY long time and I just met her today!

I would steer from her. What a vicious woman.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2017, 05:13:19 PM »
I can vouch for how WRONG she is.

Asked her if I was going to meet my boyfriend's mom, and she said no, not only did she say no but she said my boyfriend's mom doesn't know me, barely knows our relationship, and that he doesn't take me seriously! Jokes on her, I've heard them talk about us for a VERY long time and I just met her today!

I would steer from her. What a vicious woman.

Wow. Glad to see this. I tried her a few times. She is nasty as all hell!  Like entitled. And I called her out on it too. Bad energy that woman has.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2017, 03:03:06 AM »
I can safely say nothing she predicted for me came true!

Offline Loulou

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2019, 03:57:06 AM »
This woman is the worst reader I’ve ever had.

Told me she doesn’t do that type of reading when I asked about specific things.

Then total negative predictions which it was a negative but her reasons totally wrong.

How is she still working?

pfizer

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2020, 06:11:40 AM »
ok, i just posted at another thread about Cindys

whatever she said at the beginning was so generic so i really couldnt say she is right or wrong; like she said that person has communication issue (who doesnt?) and then 2nd time another person has committment issue...well these 2 almost like a script in scam reading sorry..

i tried her twice, as i saw good reviews about her; but sorry i deeply feel she is guessing from the data i gave her (like his age)...then when i said yes, that is him; then she continued the story

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2020, 03:10:26 PM »

whatever she said at the beginning was so generic so i really couldnt say she is right or wrong; like she said that person has communication issue (who doesnt?) and then 2nd time another person has committment issue...well these 2 almost like a script in scam reading sorry..

i tried her twice, as i saw good reviews about her; but sorry i deeply feel she is guessing from the data i gave her (like his age)...then when i said yes, that is him; then she continued the story

This!!! I read with her the other day and she said she sees communication issues and my poi being worried about finances.  She asked questions and then went based on my yes or no answer. And her prediction was then based on those answers.  Wouldn’t read with her again.

pfizer

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2020, 09:25:40 AM »

This!!! I read with her the other day and she said she sees communication issues and my poi being worried about finances.  She asked questions and then went based on my yes or no answer. And her prediction was then based on those answers.  Wouldn’t read with her again.

yes, this was exactly what happened in my reading too...big no no.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2020, 03:23:00 PM »
I was just reading the topic on EffieK and a lot of people are saying how wrong she is.... I just wanted to bring up when I read with CindyS for the first time. I left quite early in the chat because I didn't like her style and she sent me a nasty email and at the end goes 'try EffieK for more readings, she's very accurate' or something along those lines... So that makes me think CindyS must not be great because of the fact she suggested a reader who is not good.

Im not really sure what to think.

Thoughts?

They could be friends sharing clients who knows

pfizer

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2020, 03:12:26 AM »
that's creepy
i dont like these two anyway.

I was just reading the topic on EffieK and a lot of people are saying how wrong she is.... I just wanted to bring up when I read with CindyS for the first time. I left quite early in the chat because I didn't like her style and she sent me a nasty email and at the end goes 'try EffieK for more readings, she's very accurate' or something along those lines... So that makes me think CindyS must not be great because of the fact she suggested a reader who is not good.

Thoughts?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2020, 03:42:10 AM »
She sucks. Nothing she said—good, bad or morbid—didn’t happen.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2020, 07:31:18 PM »
that's creepy
i dont like these two anyway.

Thoughts?

EffieK is not a fraud (if you ask me) and I think she is ethical and cares for her clients but is not as talented in making future predictions as she appears to be. Personally, EffieK was 50% accurate for me and I know she hasn't worked for some folks but I'm nearly sure she is not a fraud. So CindyS suggesting her is not very dubious and sketchy--I believe CindyS just admitted her inability to connect with you and thought you would connect better with Effie K. I would personally be worried if Cindy S told you about a proven scam reader like The Love Advisor, Jennifer Poe, or that chick named L......... who claims to offer twinflame guidance but will not hesitate to expose your private info, as she did with a few of her clients.