Author Topic: Chat or phone  (Read 3142 times)

Offline Mememe

Chat or phone
« on: April 24, 2017, 05:11:07 AM »
Do you guys feel that chat is better or phone when getting a reading done? I feel like i personally wouldn't be able to connect via chat.  I did chat with one yesterday n she kept typing generic answers so i left the chat LOL
But all in all, i feel like there's a better connection energy wise, when you speak to someone.

What do you guys think?

Offline violet

Re: Chat or phone
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 01:37:37 PM »
I don't care for chat at all.  I only had one reading by chat and didn't feel the reader was connected at all.  I felt like I was leading her with the questions I asked.

Offline verb18

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 01:40:42 PM »
I much prefer a phone reading bc I feel you get more info in a shorter amount of time. Typing/reading everything takes time. But I've connected to many readers via chat who have predicted correctly for me.. I just rather talk on the phone bc you def get more bang for your buck lol.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 01:42:49 PM »
I much prefer a phone reading bc I feel you get more info in a shorter amount of time. Typing/reading everything takes time. But I've connected to many readers via chat who have predicted correctly for me.. I just rather talk on the phone bc you def get more bang for your buck lol.

ye this is how i feel as well. there is a benefit to chat and its the transcripts so you can know who was right and who wasnt. ive connected to people via and phone and chat.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 02:25:09 PM »
I think it's how the reader best connects. My one weird experience with Zadalia was over the phone after two successful chat readings. She emailed me that she'd been having trouble connecting with people over the phone. My personal preference is voice because you get so much more info in the same time. I record my readings and so the lure of a transcript doesn't apply.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 03:05:14 PM »
I think it's how the reader best connects. My one weird experience with Zadalia was over the phone after two successful chat readings. She emailed me that she'd been having trouble connecting with people over the phone. My personal preference is voice because you get so much more info in the same time. I record my readings and so the lure of a transcript doesn't apply.

what do you use to record the phone readings?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 03:16:57 PM »

what do you use to record the phone readings?

I have a Mac and I use Quicktime. If you have Windows, I'm sure there's an internal recorder in there somewhere. The downside is that I have to be in front of a computer but oh, well. I would never do notes; you miss too much and I feel like people write down what they think you heard, which is a natural tendency to assume the most positive interpretation, instead of what was actually being said. This is just my opinion but I think that accounts for a lot of times people think a reader was wrong for them. Recordings all the way for me!

Offline Mememe

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 03:24:12 PM »
I never misinterpret what im hearing im just a fast writer and i never miss something lol

It was with Treu destiny.  She told me some b.s over chat, i had to disconnect.  She wasted time asking both of names and dob.....

Offline glamgal

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 02:03:10 AM »
I think the preference is advisor dependent. I think some dont connect well over chat and some do.

If I had to choose, phone wins! 8)