Author Topic: Mali7499  (Read 5944 times)

Offline Mememe

Mali7499
« on: April 22, 2017, 04:30:56 PM »
 :) has anyone read with her?

I read with her today and she picked up my POI very accurately.   She described my situation with me only saying a name.  We shall see if predictions pass.

Offline mignnone

Re: Mali7499
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 08:45:16 PM »
I read with her and she didn't tell me anything that made me feel she was accurate about my situation.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:47:28 PM by mignnone »

Offline mystery123

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 11:29:03 PM »
Any updte?

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 06:25:14 PM »
anyone else read with her? she told me some kind of uncharacteristic, scary shit about my POI and im not really sure whether or not to trust it. either she's being VERY honest and the only reader who's telling me the truth, or shes full of shit and trying to feed me scary madeup details to keep me coming back to her as bait.... i felt like she was reading my worst fears in the situation, but i cant be sure. thoughts?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 08:26:31 PM »
anyone else read with her? she told me some kind of uncharacteristic, scary shit about my POI and im not really sure whether or not to trust it. either she's being VERY honest and the only reader who's telling me the truth, or shes full of shit and trying to feed me scary madeup details to keep me coming back to her as bait.... i felt like she was reading my worst fears in the situation, but i cant be sure. thoughts?

If those are your fears she could be picking up on your thoughts and vibration, especially if they are really strong.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 08:46:19 PM »
I read with her last year and I asked when would my poi tell me how they felt about me. She told me they couldn’t tell me because they were with their ex. No one else had said that but Ovalley. So I was skeptical. I found out that they weren’t even with the ex like she was suggesting and my poi did tell me how they felt. So I don’t know where she gets stuff from. I can’t say it’s 100 wrong but it’s certainly it even 50 correct. She had an attitude also like Ovalley when I read with her. So I haven’t read with her since.

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 11:01:33 PM »
I read with her last year and I asked when would my poi tell me how they felt about me. She told me they couldn’t tell me because they were with their ex. No one else had said that but Ovalley. So I was skeptical. I found out that they weren’t even with the ex like she was suggesting and my poi did tell me how they felt. So I don’t know where she gets stuff from. I can’t say it’s 100 wrong but it’s certainly it even 50 correct. She had an attitude also like Ovalley when I read with her. So I haven’t read with her since.

ew. yupp. sounds about right. she literally told me "well you can't trust him. so. its never gonna work. why would you wanna be with someone you dont trust?  doesn't matter whats happening its over either way" im like, "umm what? so what do you mean?" shes like "well, you might as well say goodbye if you have trust issues"

......like uhhh ok lol FIRST OF ALL, if you honestly think an ounce of trust issues hasn't plagued every single human being on this earth at least once in their lives... f*** off. also, thats a massive cop out for actually giving a reading... plus its not even good advice or counseling. like why tf do you think people go to psychics about their relationships???? because they trust whats happening and just want to say whatsup? no. bye

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 11:06:10 PM »
ps if anyone couldn't tell i had a lil psychic keen binge and got like a shitload of readings from different readers. 3 out of 8 of them were randomly so negative in their own cute, panic-attack-causing way. needed to investigate !!! the more "trusted" ones on here seemed much more accurate, but i figured i might check out other's experiences too.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 12:25:34 AM »
There are very few good advisors on Keen and a lot of them have left. I don’t read with anyone from there except Cookie. And if she wasn’t on there I’d probably close my account. Can I ask what happen that made you go on your binge?

ps if anyone couldn't tell i had a lil psychic keen binge and got like a shitload of readings from different readers. 3 out of 8 of them were randomly so negative in their own cute, panic-attack-causing way. needed to investigate !!! the more "trusted" ones on here seemed much more accurate, but i figured i might check out other's experiences too.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 12:27:47 AM »

I always found it disturbing when I would reach out to new readers on keen and they would tell me so many different things that got me so confused. So I try to stay away from that and just have my go-to readers on keen cause otherwise it becomes waaaaaay too confusing for me to decipher.

But now I also believe that a lot of them just make up a story that could be plausible, and that's why they are 50/50 right cause some of the things they say it could match your situation, cause in all honesty the situations are not all that much varied. Usually asking about a POI something has gone wrong: trust issues, communication, third party, whatever. Eventually you will find a reader who guesses your situation. I am inclined to believe that 95% of the psychics are simply guessing and there are a few good ones...but who those are...hard to tell!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 03:43:11 PM »

I always found it disturbing when I would reach out to new readers on keen and they would tell me so many different things that got me so confused. So I try to stay away from that and just have my go-to readers on keen cause otherwise it becomes waaaaaay too confusing for me to decipher.

But now I also believe that a lot of them just make up a story that could be plausible, and that's why they are 50/50 right cause some of the things they say it could match your situation, cause in all honesty the situations are not all that much varied. Usually asking about a POI something has gone wrong: trust issues, communication, third party, whatever. Eventually you will find a reader who guesses your situation. I am inclined to believe that 95% of the psychics are simply guessing and there are a few good ones...but who those are...hard to tell!

So true..so many of them just throw general crap at you and at the time, at least for me, you tend to think wow they nailed it, when it was just guessing.

Truth is, if things were clear to us, or a relationship was going good, we wouldn't be calling questioning everything.

anything