Author Topic: Joy Light  (Read 11888 times)

Offline Baypark1

Joy Light
« on: April 20, 2017, 12:01:22 AM »
I found this woman online years ago. I don't know how I found her,  but I ended up reading with her.  At the time, I was wanting my ex back badly.  First off, she's  a medium and she said my grandmother came through immediately to help with the reading.  Being a skeptic, the red flags went up.  Then she basically said my ex and I were done.  He wasn't coming back and to forget him.  Well, at the time, all other psychics were telling me he WAS coming back so I dismissed this lady entirely. 

I was reading through my notes and ran across her reading.  Yeah, she was very right in her reading.  We never got back together and as a matter of fact, he's the spawn of satan now :)

So, I decided to read with her again today.  Again, dear old Grandma came right up in the reading.  I asked her for a general reading on my love life.  She said Grandma said I'm already interested in someone so we should look at him.  She nailed the situation. She gave me insight as to handle him when he comes back but most importantly, my grandmother told me 3 times in the reading to not get caught up with thinking and obsessing about the past because my trust and jealousy will come through and it will ruin it.  This is SO me and what I would do. 

I then asked about my finances.  I asked her about a court case against my ex,   that we are waiting on the verdict.  She said she couldn't see the verdict but said the judge would base his decision on the fact that he would see the ex's manipulation..  I won't get into it, but he did try and manipulate the situation and before the judge left the room, he asked specifically about a certain thing that would clearly be lying and manipulation.  She was right again.

I had some time , so I asked if she could tap into my ex husband who passed 6 years ago.   She clarified that he did in fact die suddenly, but not from an accident.  He did die suddenly even though he had cancer, he was not in hospice or even close to dying.  She said he most likely had a blood clot which is what the doctor thought as well.  Then she said he wanted to let me know that he and our daughter were together.  He said that even though I've had some serious struggles, I've come out OK and given our son a good foundation. We talked about a few other things and she ended it with him saying he watches and guides our son and helps him to make good choices.  Kind of a "gut instinct" type of thing.  That did me in.

Then Grandma came back in for the last word to tell me to keep my car. (SO my Grandma!)  I was literally just thinking last night about trading in my car.  She said AGAIN to not think about the past with POI and make sure that this is what I really want.   

I'm going to have to say, this lady is the real deal.  I was half expecting to hear the POI was never coming back because so many readers have told me he is and we all know, they can be full of crap.  But she said immediately he's coming back. 

Her website is www.joylight.com   She's very reasonably priced and takes her time.  She's not watching the clock. 

I hope someone else tries her!! 

Offline Shayalay

Re: Joy Light
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 01:00:20 AM »
Wow, thank you!! She sounds amazing, am going now to check her out! Also, ((hugs)) for what you've been through <3

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 01:02:29 AM »
Wow, thank you!! She sounds amazing, am going now to check her out! Also, ((hugs)) for what you've been through <3

Thanks. To be honest,  I never really believed in mediumship and talking to the deceased, bUT I'm a believer now.  The fact that my grandmother was front and center is enough to believe. She was always telling people what to do, making sure they were doing the right thing and giving advice.   Lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 01:31:26 AM »
Sounds impressive. If I wasnt done with readings, I would be tempted to call her.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 02:07:34 AM »
Looks like she's also on Keen: https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/joy-light/517771

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 03:21:37 AM »
Looks like she's also on Keen: https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/joy-light/517771

She doesn't have many ratings since 2001 so I would venture to say shes no longer on there?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 04:59:36 AM »
Wow Baypark1 - smooches to you girl!!

Her website is off /wonky with one of her prices that keeps showing up but when you select it on the PayPal selection/page or whatever, it doesn't show up. It shows up on everything else too, but the page to order that price. It's the private chat selection: (20 minutes, $30). I try them at their lowest prices first then go back for longer reads later, if they pan out to be good. I'll have to email her about it. She sounds great.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 06:38:49 AM »
Wow Baypark1 - smooches to you girl!!

Her website is off /wonky with one of her prices that keeps showing up but when you select it on the PayPal selection/page or whatever, it doesn't show up. It shows up on everything else too, but the page to order that price. It's the private chat selection: (20 minutes, $30). I try them at their lowest prices first then go back for longer reads later, if they pan out to be good. I'll have to email her about it. She sounds great.

You could try and email her to tell her the chat option doesn't work.   I didn't have a problem at all with the phone option

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2017, 12:34:08 PM »
Well I just paid her I hope she contract me soon.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 11:21:20 PM »
 I wouldn't read with her again ask about my poi she said she like you she very drawn toward you, you should ask her out and get to known her, couldn't pick up other stuff.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 11:27:44 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 05:15:45 PM »
Good god this woman is a fraud.... Do not have a reading. Got nothing on my situation and was way off regarding my son....

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 05:19:48 PM »
Good god this woman is a fraud.... Do not have a reading. Got nothing on my situation and was way off regarding my son....

Seriously? I paid for a $60 40 minute reading which I have tonight. I really regret it now..

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2017, 05:24:04 PM »
I will say she did just refund me the money.. Seriously, slow and basically told me nothing. I asked about my son. She got him so wrong. Said he was motivated, a go getter. Believe me he is far from it. said he need space and some alone time. He needs a job...

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 05:29:29 PM »
I will say she did just refund me the money.. Seriously, slow and basically told me nothing. I asked about my son. She got him so wrong. Said he was motivated, a go getter. Believe me he is far from it. said he need space and some alone time. He needs a job...

I don't know what to say. She was spot on years ago and she was spot recently. I mean  crazy spot on.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 05:33:59 PM »

I don't know what to say. She was spot on years ago and she was spot recently. I mean  crazy spot on.

I am going to ask about my POI and will also asked about my deceased mother for verification / validation..I hope I have a good experience with you like you did Baypark

anything