Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 70870 times)

Offline Exposed

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2017, 12:05:31 AM »
She didn't answer my answer regarding a POI-At All. Instead, she mentions another opportunity (Don't know what), leading to other possibilities. Vague...Not reliable at all.

I'm trying to figure out the hype?

Offline Exposed

« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2017, 12:08:44 AM »
Oh yeah, not to mention empaths will read your fears, thoughts, desires etc as the "outcome", which is why I'm not a big fan of them. Real psychics connect to "Spirit", they don't even need to necessarily connect directly to the person you're asking about per se, since Spirit is connected to all of us and all they are doing is translating messages from above.

Exactly! That's how people get mistaken. I would like to talk with an ESP. Most of us are empathetic/empathic to some degree.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2017, 05:14:52 AM »
Yeah, some....

Offline Love-33

« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2017, 12:43:41 PM »
yes that is generally how it works

Which isn't normal at all.
A real psychic cant connect to anyone true, but when they can't, they just say so, they wouldn't just tell BS just to receive the money...
FMC didn't work for me and she never said she wasn't connecting, she just fed me lies, which is terrible. Then she blocked me when I said to her that nothing happened. This woman is a joke

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2017, 02:30:49 PM »
Oh yeah, not to mention empaths will read your fears, thoughts, desires etc as the "outcome", which is why I'm not a big fan of them. Real psychics connect to "Spirit", they don't even need to necessarily connect directly to the person you're asking about per se, since Spirit is connected to all of us and all they are doing is translating messages from above.

Exactly! That's how people get mistaken. I would like to talk with an ESP. Most of us are empathetic/empathic to some degree.

True, we are, but that doesn't mean we can take the images, thoughts, concepts of what we are feeling or seeing and conceptualize them. That's an entirely different ballgame.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2017, 03:06:36 PM »

True, we are, but that doesn't mean we can take the images, thoughts, concepts of what we are feeling or seeing and conceptualize them. That's an entirely different ballgame.

It's called ESP.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2017, 03:52:39 PM »
ESP has been used interchangeably with psychic, as well as tarot reader. Having ESP or being a tarot card reader, doesn't mean you're psychic....that's my point.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2017, 04:09:07 PM »
It annoys me when people say 'Readers aren't God.' Whoever claimed they were? I never gave them that moniker, ever.
tbh, god isn't even god, so there you go!

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2017, 04:20:35 PM »
OK you made me laugh! th y
It annoys me when people say 'Readers aren't God.' Whoever claimed they were? I never gave them that moniker, ever.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2017, 05:05:57 PM »
K. That explanation makes sense.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2017, 05:34:54 PM »

the people who think any reader is going to be 100% perfect and tell you your future like it's set in absolute stone. ... Yeah. Yep.

Never said that. Re-read please. Just said when they don't know they should just say they can't connect that's all.

Offline whskers

« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2017, 05:44:17 PM »
Hey you guys, can we stop with the arguing and misinterpreting each other and focused on the reviews. 

Love-33 I get what you're saying.  I found some readers when they don't connect, they started saying things that makes me... "what??? Woman do you know what you're talking about".  I don't know. Maybe they're telling lies, or maybe they thought they connected but they really didn't.

That sucked that she blocked you when you told her prediction didn't manifest.  Fortunately no one has done that to me.  The people i called out for being a miss, said sorry, of just say I didn't see that in the energy.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 05:50:05 PM by whskers »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2017, 06:07:38 PM »

the people who think any reader is going to be 100% perfect and tell you your future like it's set in absolute stone. ... Yeah. Yep.

Never said that. Re-read please. Just said when they don't know they should just say they can't connect that's all.

I'm sorry, so you're saying the reader knew she didn't connect but purposely made up a bunch of shit just to mislead you? Wow, what an absolute monster that would take. And of course there's NO possible other explanation, right? The predictions failed so obviously it's 100% the readers fault only, because she/he maliciously misled you. Seems totally reasonable.

Even if she totally didnt mislead her, the reader should take responsibility for being wrong. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2017, 06:09:50 PM »

I'm sorry, so you're saying the reader knew she didn't connect but purposely made up a bunch of shit just to mislead you? Wow, what an absolute monster that would take. And of course there's NO possible other explanation, right? The predictions failed so obviously it's 100% the readers fault only, because she/he maliciously misled you. Seems totally reasonable.

Well' that's what I assumed when I realized she blocked me straight away... why on earth would she block me then? U find it normal? And as for the predictions not manifesting on the way she said, couldn't have been my fault because I don't talk to the POI at all. But anyways, I didn't care, I just found it strange that she blocked me. I would have appreciated a clarification or at least a conversation about this.
And by the way, I'm not arguing at all. Just talking

Offline Love-33

« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2017, 06:14:40 PM »
I never said one word about her blocking or not taking responsibility. I wish people read better on here. Seems to be a persistent problem.

Well that was my whole point though so I don't understand your previous answers to my comments in this case