Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 70875 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2017, 01:58:34 AM »
Read with her again with a new account she said my poi like me and there a chance for a relationship. She block you if you tell her she wrong

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2017, 05:18:51 AM »
I just found my reading with her and I only asked what's coming up with me and person
it was Aug 2016 and she said he and i would work out and he's super interested in me and we will be in a relationship with him in 3 months ( dude ghosted me in Sep LOL)
side note she also said he would not see me before I went on this 10-day international trip. I stayed the night at his place the night before i left for the trip so basically she was super wrong !!
Ask her what's coming up without any background info and she will give a fairytale if you tell her oh its an ex or we broke up she gives a negative
educated guesses in my opinion

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2017, 12:38:41 AM »
A job offer came through in June like she predicted since March.  Additionally, in February, she told me I wouldn't pass an exam - that I'd do great on day one, but not so great on day two - that happened as well.  She was also correct on what would happen the second night there with someone.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2017, 10:29:22 PM »
How is she with long-term predictions? I didn't read with her but my friend did in early March. I have to say, so far it has happened like she said it would

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2017, 12:35:18 AM »
How is she with long-term predictions? I didn't read with her but my friend did in early March. I have to say, so far it has happened like she said it would

I'm not sure really. I mean, still no relationship. Got almost the same exact reading as someone else lol I'm supposed to get communication this month so we will see

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2017, 01:50:43 AM »
She did not give my friend good news, said the current situation could go on another 2-3 years, which would mean no romantic relationship would even be possible until then (third party involved, also other factors). That was four months ago and as I said above, things have happened as FMC said they would and she was correct on what my friend's feelings around that would be.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2017, 01:55:07 AM »
She did not give my friend good news, said the current situation could go on another 2-3 years, which would mean no romantic relationship would even be possible until then (third party involved, also other factors). That was four months ago and as I said above, things have happened as FMC said they would and she was correct on what my friend's feelings around that would be.

She was super correct for me up until March but nothing since then has panned out. I think my issue is that I was calling her multiple times a day some days and well you know how that goes lol it sucks because I relied on her a lot

Offline candy1

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2017, 11:39:32 PM »
I debated posting or not as I don't want to share too much personal info on here, but I know that a lot on here think Sam is a bit of an oddball, but I have to say she's been fairly accurate in my situation.  She was one of the first readers I spoke with over a year and a half ago (yup that long ago) and at the time there wasn't a lot of timing predictions (the odd one) but more overall predictions - but she's been pretty accurate all around (looking back).  I didn't read with her often (like every few months - 6 months) because I sort of didn't want to hear what she had to say (even though it was that my POI would eventually be together again but it would be a long process and a lot of healing work on both our parts) so far she's been correct.  She has now started giving me timing predictions as to more and more forward movement and they are so far bang on or very close... So I think she's very accurate and maybe the odd ducks are the best :) who knows?? :)

Offline candy1

« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2017, 12:36:01 AM »
Yes she for sure has - and I have to say when I first started talking to her I was in a very deep state of hurt.  And she wasn't saying my POI and I wouldn't be together - she just told me it would be a while because we both had much healing in ourselves we had to do (we both came out of brutal relationships - and him much more recent than I) so I wasn't quite ready to hear what she had to say.  But the one thing she held true to amd picked up on (as many also) is the fact that I also am empathic - but I don't know how to clear energy and such and much of my anxiety has been his... So.... She has been great for me (especially now that I recognize what she's been telling me) :)

Offline Love-33

« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2017, 06:20:13 AM »
She gave me a contact prediction "by the 26th of July" and she said she would be very surprised if it didn't happen by this date... well we are the 25th and so far, nothing and I doubt that I will hear from someone by tomorrow... her timing didn't work for me unfortunately  😣

Offline glamgal

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2017, 04:54:16 AM »
She BLOCKED me for no apparent reason after she hung up on me. She said she couldn't hear me and sent me messages...I think she got mad that I didnt respond. However, I didnt get the messages until two days later....how tf was I supposed to respond right away?  :o

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2017, 05:42:27 AM »
She BLOCKED me for no apparent reason after she hung up on me. She said she couldn't hear me and sent me messages...I think she got mad that I didnt respond. However, I didnt get the messages until two days later....how tf was I supposed to respond right away?  :o

Oh well. I don't think she's worth calling. She puts her own attitude into the reading too much. Assumes every person who calls just obsesses over the person they are calling about and has no life of their own.. She assumed me and my POI were a couple at first and then changed her take on it the more and more info i gave. I also hate how she has to have date of birth and last point of communication. This basically gives her the groundwork for everything. She makes you say your names outloud and take deep breaths. All of that eats up at least a minute and a half. It's nice that she sends an email afterwards, although her predictions for communication didn't happen. She was right about some things like the fact that we have deep feelings but are mirroring defensiveness and stubbornness off of each other. I honestly don't know what to think. I guess i was just turned off by the email afterwards because she was lecturing. I have mixed feelings about it because on the call she said we were codependent on eachother but in the email said he runs from commitment?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:04:51 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2017, 11:59:07 AM »

Oh well. I don't think she's worth calling. She puts her own attitude into the reading too much. Assumes every person who calls just obsesses over the person they are calling about and has no life of their own.. She assumed me and my POI were a couple at first and then changed her take on it the more and more info i gave. I also hate how she has to have date of birth and last point of communication. This basically gives her the groundwork for everything. She makes you say your names outloud and take deep breaths. All of that eats up at least a minute and a half. It's nice that she sends an email afterwards, although her predictions for communication didn't happen. She was right about some things like the fact that we have deep feelings but are mirroring defensiveness and stubbornness off of each other. I honestly don't know what to think. I guess i was just turned off by the email afterwards because she was lecturing. I have mixed feelings about it because on the call she said we were codependent on eachother but in the email said he runs from commitment?

She just says common sense stuff and words it in a way to make you feel like she's connected...

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2017, 05:40:57 PM »

She just says common sense stuff and words it in a way to make you feel like she's connected...

That's kinda what i got out of it. Psycho babble rambling.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2017, 08:31:45 PM »
She doesn't psychobabble to me, she explained everything that was going on in the first call and then all subsequent calls have been prediction based and incredibly accurate. Trust me i'm as shocked as anyone but she has been hands down the most accurate on predictions for me. Even over the most popular readers here. I don't even chat about what's been going on, so she has nothing to spin stuff off of. I get based on this thread that she turns a lot of people off but I guess I don't care about her quirks so long as she's accurate, lol. And she's never been annoying for me anyways. Sometimes she presents things a little on the dramatic side, but it's way worth it to get to the time predictions of when shifts will happen or contact or what i'll be feeling when.

Does she ask you when was the last contact? I hate when readers do that. I've refused to answer before. I feel like that tells them too much.

anything