Author Topic: Keeps new policy  (Read 6896 times)

Rediska

Re: Keeps new policy
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 02:17:21 AM »
So, if you have psychic ability (if you dont mind me asking) why do you call?  :o

I have the ability but I call because I don't always trust my instincts when it comes to my situations. I'm afraid my instincts are clouded by what I want and just need clarification or a reality check.

Are we long lost sisters? I can relate to this so much.

I can usually tell how something is going to go - good or bad - and get feelings about things.  But when it comes to myself.... like especially with someone I'm with, when there's a fight or separation or something, if I feel like things aren't over or if I think something good, I question myself thinking I'm in denial or something lol  I'm always told "you're intuitive and empathic, you already know the answer."  It's like I know, but I want confirmation that I'm not just in denial and that what I'm feeling is what's going to happen lol  I have off days when I'm really picking up on someone else's energy too, it effects me so much.  I couldn't imagine doing readings and such.

Yessss! this 100x. That is why I stopped getting readings. And because none of them have been correct so far (LP gets excluded because she gave no predictions/outcomes).

ladya

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 02:22:30 AM »
So, if you have psychic ability (if you dont mind me asking) why do you call?  :o

I have the ability but I call because I don't always trust my instincts when it comes to my situations. I'm afraid my instincts are clouded by what I want and just need clarification or a reality check.

I can usually tell how something is going to go - good or bad - and get feelings about things.  But when it comes to myself.... like especially with someone I'm with, when there's a fight or separation or something, if I feel like things aren't over or if I think something good, I question myself thinking I'm in denial or something lol  I'm always told "you're intuitive and empathic, you already know the answer."  It's like I know, but I want confirmation that I'm not just in denial and that what I'm feeling is what's going to happen lol  I have off days when I'm really picking up on someone else's energy too, it effects me so much.  I couldn't imagine doing readings and such.

Yessss! this 100x. That is why I stopped getting readings. And because none of them have been correct so far (LP gets excluded because she gave no predictions/outcomes).

yesss!!!! im with you on this one guys. im the same exact way. sometimes i just want confirmation on my own intuition lol. i can read situations for other people perfectly but for me once feelings are involved zero. do i feel this or am i deluding myself? the struggle.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2017, 02:28:21 AM »

Thankfully after 8 years on Keen, I have finally been able to narrow it down to a handful of readers who have been spot on with contact and outcome predictions.  I won't read with anyone new anymore, I'm afraid it'll mess up the energy or something lol

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2017, 02:29:50 AM »

yesss!!!! im with you on this one guys. im the same exact way. sometimes i just want confirmation on my own intuition lol. i can read situations for other people perfectly but for me once feelings are involved zero. do i feel this or am i deluding myself? the struggle.

I know!  Sometimes I think wait a minute.... is this too good to be true?  Must be something wrong or something I'm not seeing lol  Then I start doubting :(  and I don't want to throw that negative energy and fear out there.  It's a learning process for sure.  Still don't know how to shake other people's emotions or energies I pick up on.  It makes me feel like almost to the point of anxiety sometimes, especially if I'm picking up on the energy of the person I'm with.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2017, 03:31:14 AM »
I have read on there here and there in the past. And you can't read for yourself. It's really hard because your emotions get involved and you think your wishful thinking. There's only two that I talk to, they have been of good help.

moonlight412

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2017, 02:05:35 PM »
I have read on there here and there in the past. And you can't read for yourself. It's really hard because your emotions get involved and you think your wishful thinking. There's only two that I talk to, they have been of good help.

Who are your two?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 02:26:20 PM »
LotusofLight  and Treu Destiny. I've been going to them for over a year. I narrowed it down to them, because they have been more accurate, Treu Destiny does not Sugar coat, both are realistic, but bad with timing.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:28:12 PM by Alchemist13 »

Offline verb18

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 02:46:26 PM »
LotusofLight  and Treu Destiny. I've been going to them for over a year. I narrowed it down to them, because they have been more accurate, Treu Destiny does not Sugar coat, both are realistic, but bad with timing.

to add onto this - I'm also a Lotus fan...and she has been BANG on with timing for me a few times. But it was relationship related.. her career stuff was pretty bad tbh so I don't go to her for that at all. But she isn't the best with timing but she's def proven correct for me in some scenarios.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2017, 03:20:33 PM »

to add onto this - I'm also a Lotus fan...and she has been BANG on with timing for me a few times. But it was relationship related.. her career stuff was pretty bad tbh so I don't go to her for that at all. But she isn't the best with timing but she's def proven correct for me in some scenarios.

she recently told me do focus on myself while he's doing his thing the dude mad at me right now. So she picked up that good things were coming up with my job more money and a career ideas. Mind you I did not tell her anything about your career because I only go to her for relationships. She was spot-on because I just started my Reiki business and I got a new job plus my old job tried to keep me offered me $2.50 more. I've been getting more clients and I got a job at a spiritual store which is more money for me. I've been going to her for over year and she's never picked up anything about my work or my career till now but this is the only time anything ever picked up from me for my work and career so I think that's pretty fabulous. Now I hope she's right about my guy coming back and we can reconcile.

anything