Author Topic: stock answers?  (Read 12351 times)

Offline FaithnTrust

Re: stock answers?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2017, 03:26:41 PM »
Sad, right?!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2017, 03:32:45 PM »
Sad, right?!

YES!  I cannot tell you how many times I heard the working on himself crap.  that man saw no issue with his actions, so why would he work on himself (of course I say that now, in retrospect) lol.

also the legal issue came up constantly last year when I was out of control with readings.  Sigh.

stargazer

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2017, 03:35:42 PM »
in some people's cases one or more of those stock answers could be true. But in most, the POI simply isn't that into you. Idk why readers don't just say that.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »
in some people's cases one or more of those stock answers could be true. But in most, the POI simply isn't that into you. Idk why readers don't just say that.

Because then they wouldn't get return calls, and make more $.  Quite simple lol... :)

stargazer

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2017, 03:41:26 PM »

Because then they wouldn't get return calls, and make more $.  Quite simple lol... :)
lol yeah you're right. Sadly a lot of people fall prey to it, when from their POIs action it is so obvious the situation is going nowhere. Trust your gut guys & girls :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 03:31:43 AM by stargazer »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2017, 03:51:46 PM »
Let's not forget "mercury in retrograde" which is starting very soon! They'll have that as their answer over the next few weeks

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2017, 03:56:24 PM »
Let's not forget "mercury in retrograde" which is starting very soon! They'll have that as their answer over the next few weeks

OH GOD that's right! LOL.  oh man, i heard that so much too.  UGH please.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 03:59:31 PM by bluebelle »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2017, 03:57:42 PM »
Baypark lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2017, 06:26:18 PM »

Oh God are they using that now? I've never heard that one. If we are in retrograde and we don't believe in it, never heard of it, don't get a hoot, does it still happen? Like does a tree make a noise when it falls shit (kind of).
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 06:27:52 PM by HornetKick »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2017, 06:39:52 PM »

Oh God are they using that now? I've never heard that one. If we are in retrograde and we don't believe in it, never heard of it, don't get a hoot, does it still happen? Like does a tree make a noise when it falls shit (kind of).

Its actually a top stock answer...followed by "its venus retrograde" They use their trivial knowledge of astrology to waste a few minutes of your call. And no folks, that is not how astrology works. If it was, the whole world would be at a standstill at that time..and we all know that is not true. Its so damn disgusting how these readers do this.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 06:43:12 PM by bstalling »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2017, 06:49:12 PM »

Its actually a top stock answer...followed by "its venus retrograde" They use their trivial knowledge of astrology to waste a few minutes of your call. And no folks, that is not how astrology works. If it was, the whole world would be at a standstill at that time..and we all know that is not true. Its so damn disgusting how these readers do this.

LOL it's true...I mean, I do feel retrogrades can affect little things, but it's just a convenient excuse.  and if we put our life on hold, or wait, everytime something is in retrograde, we just as well just eliminate half the year waiting for something that will never happen.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2017, 06:51:55 PM »
How many times have I gotten a delay…after the time frame has come and gone. Many readers say that crap (well it’s been a delay), but as a reader they can never ever say what the delay was. Why is that...to string me and push the date out further? Irritating much?

Also when a reader acts like a friend and asks me to call them back to keep them posted.

stargazer

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2017, 07:13:51 PM »
Also when a reader acts like a friend and asks me to call them back to keep them posted.
yes! That shit really irks me. Like I'd really pay by the minute to keep someone posted.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:20:16 AM by stargazer »

stargazer

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2017, 07:29:27 PM »
anytime I heard the good ol retrograde excuse, I was immediately put off and never called the reader again. It's such bullshit and has honestly never affected me to the point that it mattered 🙄
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:19:26 AM by stargazer »

Offline verb18

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2017, 07:34:47 PM »
This is pretty unrelated, but funny nonetheless - I read with Jeanne Clock ONCE and ONE TIME ONLY b/c this lady was pretty cray lol... I asked her what she saw in terms of my career and she was like "I see you doing something with crystals or being a light worker"...and I was like..what? and she also said "i see you writing a book about this" and I also was like...WHAT?? I have never been into writing or anything like that.. and she continued to keep talking over me telling me where to buy crystals .. mind you could NOT give me an answer about one thing I asked LOL..kept talking about crystals. Hysterical. I got a refund.