Author Topic: stock answers?  (Read 12317 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: stock answers?
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2017, 07:36:48 PM »
This is pretty unrelated, but funny nonetheless - I read with Jeanne Clock ONCE and ONE TIME ONLY b/c this lady was pretty cray lol... I asked her what she saw in terms of my career and she was like "I see you doing something with crystals or being a light worker"...and I was like..what? and she also said "i see you writing a book about this" and I also was like...WHAT?? I have never been into writing or anything like that.. and she continued to keep talking over me telling me where to buy crystals .. mind you could NOT give me an answer about one thing I asked LOL..kept talking about crystals. Hysterical. I got a refund.

LOL!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2017, 07:43:35 PM »
Basically it goes like this:

Person: Hi, can you tell me about me and (POI)?

Reader: Yes, hang on a minute while I tune into your energies  (and/or) name and DOB please (and/or) add in "sure honey" "sure sweetie" etc.

Person: OK. (and/or gives DOBs and names)

Reader: Now... I'm sensing there's a lack of communication. Is that accurate?

Person: Yes!

Reader: Sorry love. When was the last time you communicated so I can better tune in on the energy?

Person: About three weeks ago

Reader: I can see that he really cares a lot for you, but these feelings overwhelm him and it's causing a lot of fear as I'm being shown he's been hurt in the past.

Reader: He doesn't know what to do with you and he doesn't want to lose you, so he takes space for himself while he processes.

Reader: Does this sound like him?

Person: actually, yes! (and adds details about past/present)

Reader: You need to be patient and DO NOT contact him. I'm seeing contact within (CHOOSE ONE: 7 days/3 weeks/3 months/before the end of the month). (and/or) It feels like (name next season).

Person: I hope so.

Reader: You have a good heart and are a very caring person so you sometimes put yourself second and forgive others more than you should.

Reader: Your time is up now honey. It goes so fast! Would you like to add?

Person: No thanks (or adds more).

Reader: Okay sweetie. try to be good to yourself and come back and update me!

Person: okay, you're the best!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2017, 07:49:50 PM »
Basically it goes like this:

Person: Hi, can you tell me about me and (POI)?

Reader: Yes, hang on a minute while I tune into your energies  (and/or) name and DOB please (and/or) add in "sure honey" "sure sweetie" etc.

Person: OK. (and/or gives DOBs and names)

Reader: Now... I'm sensing there's a lack of communication. Is that accurate?

Person: Yes!

Reader: Sorry love. When was the last time you communicated so I can better tune in on the energy?

Person: About three weeks ago

Reader: I can see that he really cares a lot for you, but these feelings overwhelm him and it's causing a lot of fear as I'm being shown he's been hurt in the past.

Reader: He doesn't know what to do with you and he doesn't want to lose you, so he takes space for himself while he processes.

Reader: Does this sound like him?

Person: actually, yes! (and adds details about past/present)

Reader: You need to be patient and DO NOT contact him. I'm seeing contact within (CHOOSE ONE: 7 days/3 weeks/3 months/before the end of the month). (and/or) It feels like (name next season).

Person: I hope so.

Reader: You have a good heart and are a very caring person so you sometimes put yourself second and forgive others more than you should.

Reader: Your time is up now honey. It goes so fast! Would you like to add?

Person: No thanks (or adds more).

Reader: Okay sweetie. try to be good to yourself and come back and update me!

Person: okay, you're the best!

ROFL!! OMG this sounds like Advisor Suzan....

stargazer

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2017, 08:09:21 PM »
Hahahahaha yes it does sound like Suzan. Verbatim. "Sweetie"

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2017, 08:10:54 PM »

Honey, sweetheart.  OMG I fell for her stuff for so long...talk about a fairy tale reader

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2017, 08:12:13 PM »
I had not realized there was both a Venus and Mercury Retrograde, whatever the differences may be. Are there others?

stargazer

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2017, 08:18:02 PM »
I had not realized there was both a Venus and Mercury Retrograde, whatever the differences may be. Are there others?
yup. Many planets go through retrograde periods.

http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/year2017/2017-planetretrogrades.html

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2017, 08:54:38 PM »
Well, according to that site, here is the definition.
[All the planets in the Solar system move around the Sun as also the Earth. But from the earthly perspective it seems as if the earth is not moving, and all the planets are moving around the earth with it as the centre. This is just an optical illusion. Hence the planets appear to stop, go backward referred to as retrograde, stop again and go forward called as Direct motion. When the planets are in retrograde it is best to avoid new ventures and stick to routine jobs.]

Does this mean that because it's an optical illusion and appears that the planets go backward, it really isn't happening at all? So it's just a farce?

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2017, 09:58:46 PM »

Sad part - I dont even know who that advisor is. Which totally proves I should just be an online chat advisor and make my millions. ;) does she have good reviews?? lol

stargazer

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2017, 10:08:02 PM »
Sad part - I dont even know who that advisor is. Which totally proves I should just be an online chat advisor and make my millions. ;) does she have good reviews?? lol
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/advisor-suzan/5877103

She has enough bad reviews

Offline bstalling

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2017, 10:42:08 PM »
Well, according to that site, here is the definition.
[All the planets in the Solar system move around the Sun as also the Earth. But from the earthly perspective it seems as if the earth is not moving, and all the planets are moving around the earth with it as the centre. This is just an optical illusion. Hence the planets appear to stop, go backward referred to as retrograde, stop again and go forward called as Direct motion. When the planets are in retrograde it is best to avoid new ventures and stick to routine jobs.]

Does this mean that because it's an optical illusion and appears that the planets go backward, it really isn't happening at all? So it's just a farce?

As a student of astrology, it is not a farce. Astrologers assign a meaning to it because retrograde can affect people that were born with a retrograde planet in their chart.  Symbolically, it means that the planets energies are reversed..and astrology deals a lot with symbolism that can show to be real in your life.  So although it dosen't literally happen, it happens when it comes to astrology. It is just that the value of it has been watered down to "everyone is always effected by retrograde planets" when it is absolutely not the case.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2017, 12:23:37 AM »
yep! Basically every reading I've ever had - verbatim!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2017, 01:59:39 AM »
"Don't reach out to him. Let him come to you. He needs to feel like the man, and men need to chase" (or any variation of that)

If I had a dollar for every reader that's told me that lol. Like sure, to a point I understand the "no contact rule" and that you can't be the only one making an effort, but also I highly disagree with NEVER reaching out to someone. Personally I know with my POI he gets more turned off when you don't reach out because he doesn't like the whole one-way street that so many people suggest (learned that one the hard way)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2017, 02:25:57 AM »
"Don't reach out to him. Let him come to you. He needs to feel like the man, and men need to chase" (or any variation of that)

If I had a dollar for every reader that's told me that lol. Like sure, to a point I understand the "no contact rule" and that you can't be the only one making an effort, but also I highly disagree with NEVER reaching out to someone. Personally I know with my POI he gets more turned off when you don't reach out because he doesn't like the whole one-way street that so many people suggest (learned that one the hard way)
I get the same time for my poi too don't reach out to her let her come to you bullshit thing.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2017, 11:42:58 AM »
He/she care for you
hot and cold
came close then back off

if they care for you why do they goes on week without texting you or don't bother texting you back.

anything