Author Topic: Nothing come true  (Read 8245 times)

Offline verb18

Re: Nothing come true
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2017, 12:10:04 AM »
I really think it depends on your situation also.

Obviously not judging or offending everyone cause we have all been there - but obviously, most people get readings about their ex's that they want to get back with. That being said it really is dependent on the given situation. If you and your ex had a really bad relationship with fights non-stop, and you or he/she messed up and you are trying to find out from a reading if things will get better, I strongly believe it is intuition based. It is so wrong for readers to tell you false info for sure, but in situations like that, they are definitely not in your life for a reason. Unfortunately, we tend to ignore anything negative psychics says because we want so badly to hear what we want, even if we are open minded. However, I truly believe the universe is working for us always. If you are reading about someone you want right NOW, even if things were so bad, the break up was bad, and the relationship overall was unhealthy, the universe is taking them out of your life for a reason. You strongly have to trust that because it is SO true. We have all been in shitty relationships and a psychic cannot change the behavior of someone in question. If it was toxic once, it will be again, regardless of the positives about this person.

However...relationship questions about an ex is entirely different when you are on amicable terms with them, you both care for each other deeply, and broke up for distance or timing reasons where the love is still there. To me, this is more so seeking advice from advisors, getting empathic reads about their feelings, and seeing if what they say resonates with your gut. I have MANY people in my life... like literally everyone I know that has gotten married or is engaged...has had time where they were broken up with their current spouse/fiancĂ© for reasons like timing/being too young/wanting to be on his/her own for a little. Sometimes that is needed in order to have a happier more long term relationship in the end. In situations like that, what is meant to be will be. If both parties have that caring foundation with no toxic energy, there is no reason to feel like there is no chance in trying again with this person. If they are meant to be in your life, they will be in your life!! 

Sorry for the rant - but all in all, we read to find things out so we feel like we have more control. The truth is, we can only control the actions of ourselves. Psychics are only accurate to a degree in almost every situation. To keep you hanging on is so awful, however, it is important to examine your own situation for your own perspective without the help of a psychic. If you KNOW in your heart a relationship wasn't great, or if there are way too many contingencies on it working, and your ego is telling you that they are worth it, they probably aren't. However, if you miss someone in your life that you had a healthy and happy relationship with, and you are simply not together because life got in the way, only time will tell if they will come back around. Do I believe a psychic can predict the outcome of this situation? To a degree, yes. But at the end of the day, it is our actions and choices that shape our futures. Nothing is set in stone. An outcome prediction can change if you turn left out of your driveway instead of turning right on your way to work in the morning. It really is that simple.

This is so true! Sometimes we want a relationship because we feel if we give up then we lose or more so our ego loses.. and no one's ego will ever agree to that..

exactly! just because you break up with someone doesn't mean they wont come back, but it really is based upon the situation and circumstances and you dont really need a psychic to tell you that. trusting your gut is my motto.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2017, 11:50:36 PM »
Totally agree. If someone wanted to be in your life THEY WOULD BE !!!!. I had to learn the hard way that sometimes people come into your life for a reason and if they are not in it right now then there is a very good reason for that.

stargazer

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2017, 09:38:43 AM »
Totally agree. If someone wanted to be in your life THEY WOULD BE !!!!. I had to learn the hard way that sometimes people come into your life for a reason and if they are not in it right now then there is a very good reason for that.
those hanging on, binge calling, seeing absolutely no movement with their POIs need to read this over and over.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2017, 12:29:33 PM »
There is a poem in the Milk and honey book

"don't mistake salt from sugar, if he want to be with you he would"

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2017, 12:58:56 PM »
All of these tips are great and have been realized by many of you on the other side, but it was only after you crossed over to that understanding. I've known tons of women in bad relationships, feeling it was better to be in a bad one than not having one at all. It took many of them years.. YEARS to even know looking back, how bad it was. I mean all of this is just falling on deaf ears, although there is tons of value in it. Some people only learn the hard way and some never learn at all.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2017, 01:10:53 PM »
All of these tips are great and have been realized by many of you on the other side, but it was only after you crossed over to that understanding. I've known tons of women in bad relationships, feeling it was better to be in a bad one than not having one at all. It took many of them years.. YEARS to even know looking back, how bad it was. I mean all of this is just falling on deaf ears, although there is tons of value in it. Some people only learn the hard way and some never learn at all.

I agree.  And sadly these readings giving fairy tales only encourage a lot of people to hang on longer to a toxic situation.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2017, 12:24:00 AM »

I agree.  And sadly these readings giving fairy tales only encourage a lot of people to hang on longer to a toxic situation.
I Known it toxic I been hanging on for 8 months now nothing has happen. The first one just left me and never dated me I waited 6 months, the second one left me for another guys I waited 6 months for her to come around too now I'm on the 3rd women and this one i waited 8 months now because all the psychic told me to hold on we were meant to be together everyone of them. maybe some people were meant to be alone.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 12:31:15 AM by lostsoul209 »

anything