Author Topic: Jax Taurus  (Read 32736 times)

Offline ladymonarch

Re: Jax Taurus
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2019, 02:03:19 AM »
I tried her on a whim and the reading was quite generic and a bit too fairytale

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2019, 02:13:29 AM »
Nothing she predicted happened.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2019, 04:12:23 AM »
A couple of my friends seem to be into her, and I thought I would give her a shot tonight. She doesn’t ask questions, initially, but her two opening lines were sort of vague. She told me she sees positive changes for me financially, she also then brought up the energy of my relationship. She said I can see that he does have feelings for you (I would hope so, after being together a year and a half lol) she then said that there is distance between us said he has fears, and that the good news is that the silence, which has lasted a couple of weeks, will end in another week and a half to two weeks, and that it wont persist. I was like what? I talked ot him yesterday, he’s just being a dick right now and we’re not talking.. but its been a day? She said oh well I mean he’ll prob use the holidays as an excuse.. it makes me cringe when readers try to sort of tailor their reading to fit the input you give them.. I know not everybody is great with timing, and that’s fine, but she sort of seemed to pull that reading out of her butt.. oh well..

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2019, 05:21:22 AM »
Funny , she said to me she picked up on two things .

Someone’s energy that likes me and it’s definitely not platonic but there’s a block on his energy coming forward.

And two , she sees Finance but it changing for the positive.

Anyone else get these stock lines before I complain to keen lol

She literally said the exact same thing to me word for word...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2019, 11:27:44 AM »
Funny , she said to me she picked up on two things .

Someone’s energy that likes me and it’s definitely not platonic but there’s a block on his energy coming forward.

And two , she sees Finance but it changing for the positive.

Anyone else get these stock lines before I complain to keen lol

She literally said the exact same thing to me word for word...

Me too...word for word.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2019, 01:17:38 PM »
I read with her A LOT last year and got the same....

Offline sexyp

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2019, 01:54:40 PM »
omg me too

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2019, 09:13:10 PM »
Has anyone read with her lately? The reading i got months ago was nothing like what other had

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2019, 09:14:38 PM »
2 months ago and nothing happened like she said.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2019, 09:22:22 PM »
Thanks i couldn't get in line to catch her guess i wasn't supposed to lol

Offline lulez89

« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2019, 02:16:48 AM »
A couple of my friends seem to be into her, and I thought I would give her a shot tonight. She doesn’t ask questions, initially, but her two opening lines were sort of vague. She told me she sees positive changes for me financially, she also then brought up the energy of my relationship. She said I can see that he does have feelings for you (I would hope so, after being together a year and a half lol) she then said that there is distance between us said he has fears, and that the good news is that the silence, which has lasted a couple of weeks, will end in another week and a half to two weeks, and that it wont persist. I was like what? I talked ot him yesterday, he’s just being a dick right now and we’re not talking.. but its been a day? She said oh well I mean he’ll prob use the holidays as an excuse.. it makes me cringe when readers try to sort of tailor their reading to fit the input you give them.. I know not everybody is great with timing, and that’s fine, but she sort of seemed to pull that reading out of her butt.. oh well..

I just had a reading with her and she told me the exact same thing!!! The positive change financially, energy of someone who is distant and that ill hear from him in a week and half to two weeks. ughh I was really hoping she's the real deal! Maybe our situations are similar and it'll happen :(

Offline SweetT

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2020, 05:07:45 PM »
I recently read with her and she seemed to really hit it on the nail of my situation. I did not get anything about finances as described by others or someone liking me that other clients said in this thread.  She did however tell me similar things from a few other readers that I trust.  Last month, she told me gave me a prediction that did happen a few days into the new year. She gave me clarity in my situation that seems like a roller coaster and was right on about my POI thoughts as it was shown by him.  I think she is quite gifted and really fast in her responses.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2020, 03:49:53 AM »
Hmm does this reader keep notes? :-\ I read with her over the phone a couple of months ago, spoke to her through chat last night & she got some really really specific details. It's either she's that great or she keeps notes... Anybody?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2020, 09:37:28 PM »
I tried this advisor a few days ago, before I had official proof about my ex and she picked on him seeing someone. She didn’t mention finance nor someone new, I felt she gave pretty good insight.

I am tempted to read with her again, but I hear she is on the fairytale side. Sadly, her predictions isn’t for months... but maybe I shouldn’t try her again and live with no hope

Just curios also on timing

Oh and she used a strange word that is normally used for resentment but used in a positive way? That is someone sticking with me

She was wrong for me. Predictions didn't happen.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2020, 09:56:39 PM »
She gave me a prediction 4 days ago & was wrong.