Author Topic: Annie Heaven  (Read 14901 times)

Offline kumamon

Annie Heaven
« on: March 05, 2017, 06:13:36 PM »
I don't see any posts about Annie Heaven (maybe I over look)!
I tried her, seems she is quick connect and align with other readers
Anyone has read with her? and If predictions come to pass???

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Annie Heaven
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 06:47:42 PM »
Yea I did last year she did predict a new man for me who I dated but it didn't work ..she said I would marry him lol I can't even stand him.thats all I got

Offline kumamon

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 06:59:05 PM »
Yea I did last year she did predict a new man for me who I dated but it didn't work ..she said I would marry him lol I can't even stand him.thats all I got

lol, seems like she is partially correct

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 07:07:10 PM »
Bump-
Any updates on this reader?

Offline knel27

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 10:01:13 PM »
I spoke with her end of March, she made a prediction but isn't until end of May so I will let you all know what happens. I did feel like she connected pretty quickly and was able to accurately describe my POI and situation. She was pleasant and I didn't feel like she was trying to keep me on the phone.

Offline verb18

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 02:05:29 PM »
Any updates on her? I really liked her!!!!!

Offline knel27

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 04:14:18 PM »
Her predictions are set for very end of this month possibly into first week of June so will let you know what happens. I did like reading with her I thought she connected very well when I called her the end of march.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 03:39:46 AM »
read with her a couple of time nothing g come to pass like all psychic lol

stargazer

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 04:20:47 AM »
read with her a couple of time nothing g come to pass like all psychic lol
are you still getting readings after so many have been  wrong for you?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 03:10:49 AM »
I know this is shocking, but I read with her a few times about a year ago and she was wrong wrong wrong. Just like SO many were. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 03:37:46 AM »
I know this is shocking, but I read with her a few times about a year ago and she was wrong wrong wrong. Just like SO many were.
look like all the psychic doesn't work for us lol.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 07:17:24 PM »
I had a reading with her basically because there was no one else available. I tested her with a question i semi knew to be factual, but she didn't get it right. She predicted it happening way further out than it is actually supposed to happen. I wasn't intentionally testing her... but she got it wrong. She gave me a fairytale reading like my most of the reviews on this page. Won't be calling back, definitely not psychic. I also felt that she made me do all of the talking, and didn't have much to say, with short answers. For instance I asked what's blocking him from taking this all the way? Her answer: fear ....hmmm ok, not much input there.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 08:21:31 PM »
i read with her wayyyyy back in October of 2016 and I can say that she is a fluff reader cause that guy was a NO GO. the only people right about him like totally right about him were: Kisha, Qofcups18, from keen and from cp Neste, dawn, and Saba .. Indio said he liked me but not to put all my eggs in his basket

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 08:44:47 PM »
I had a reading with her basically because there was no one else available. I tested her with a question i semi knew to be factual, but she didn't get it right. She predicted it happening way further out than it is actually supposed to happen. I wasn't intentionally testing her... but she got it wrong. She gave me a fairytale reading like my most of the reviews on this page. Won't be calling back, definitely not psychic. I also felt that she made me do all of the talking, and didn't have much to say, with short answers. For instance I asked what's blocking him from taking this all the way? Her answer: fear ....hmmm ok, not much input there.
if you don't want fairy tale try white  hearted one.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2018, 01:51:15 AM »
Her predictions are set for very end of this month possibly into first week of June so will let you know what happens. I did like reading with her I thought she connected very well when I called her the end of march.

How did it turn out? I just read with her and liked what she saw, but unsure of what to think.