Author Topic: Which reader has accurately predicted a new job or relationship?  (Read 28786 times)

Offline verb18

Re: Which reader has accurately predicted a new job or relationship?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 01:37:33 PM »
MsLisaM has been pretty spot on throughout my break up and reconnection. I know its not a new relationship, but still. FriendSue has also been awesome.

to be honest, NOTHING job related ever came to pass for me. No offense to anyone I literally just don't understand the point of job readings UNLESS you're asking about work related advances where you're already settled, and you have names and relationships with people around you... applying for jobs has nothing to do with a psychic ... literally a resume of a more qualified candidate can get emailed 50 seconds after your interview and then the entire prediction is changed. you can say something on your interview that didn't agree with the company's values which causes you not to get hired, or the person that was supposed to interview was out sick so someone else interviews you who you didnt vibe with... i do not see how many psychics can be accurate in predicting that... i never go for career stuff because i did a few times, and not a single thing made sense or came to pass even from the advisors that got my relationship stuff bang on.. if a psychic picks it up naturally thats different.. but theres toooooo many continginces on getting jobs. in my opinion, a psychic may be able to accurately predict a good interview, or a new opportunity for a job, but getting that job all depends on how YOU handle the situation/interview/hiring process and how the person on the other end feels about it. Im not saying every psychic is wrong here, but I feel the success rate is very low, which is why a lot of readers are very choosy with their words with these types of reads, and say things like "i see a new opportunity for a job" or "it looks like a job is coming your way" - this doesnt mean youre gonna get it. just keep that in mind.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 02:07:28 PM »
MsLisaM has been pretty spot on throughout my break up and reconnection. I know its not a new relationship, but still. FriendSue has also been awesome.

to be honest, NOTHING job related ever came to pass for me. No offense to anyone I literally just don't understand the point of job readings UNLESS you're asking about work related advances where you're already settled, and you have names and relationships with people around you... applying for jobs has nothing to do with a psychic ... literally a resume of a more qualified candidate can get emailed 50 seconds after your interview and then the entire prediction is changed. you can say something on your interview that didn't agree with the company's values which causes you not to get hired, or the person that was supposed to interview was out sick so someone else interviews you who you didnt vibe with... i do not see how many psychics can be accurate in predicting that... i never go for career stuff because i did a few times, and not a single thing made sense or came to pass even from the advisors that got my relationship stuff bang on.. if a psychic picks it up naturally thats different.. but theres toooooo many continginces on getting jobs. in my opinion, a psychic may be able to accurately predict a good interview, or a new opportunity for a job, but getting that job all depends on how YOU handle the situation/interview/hiring process and how the person on the other end feels about it. Im not saying every psychic is wrong here, but I feel the success rate is very low, which is why a lot of readers are very choosy with their words with these types of reads, and say things like "i see a new opportunity for a job" or "it looks like a job is coming your way" - this doesnt mean youre gonna get it. just keep that in mind.

Seriously? One can say the exact same things about a relationships. Just swap out the job related words for a relationship. They are allllllllllllll soooooooooo complicated. Everyone says that all the time, and with all it's contingencies, it's any wonder a psychic gets things right about Significant Others/Soulmate Connections. As soon as you're off the phone or even during the call emotions change like the wind. I feel the opposite way you do about callers calling about a relationship. It's not even worth it to mention their success rate about this. I guess it boils down to what you feel you need to call about. Readers are choosy with their words about relationship reads as well, "I see a new person coming in" or "they will make contact within a blah number of days/weeks/months/years - this doesn't mean you're going to get it either.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 02:09:00 PM by HornetKick »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 02:17:10 PM »

Seriously? One can say the exact same things about a relationships. Just swap out the job related words for a relationship. They are allllllllllllll soooooooooo complicated. Everyone says that all the time, and with all it's contingencies, it's any wonder a psychic gets things right about Significant Others/Soulmate Connections. As soon as you're off the phone or even during the call emotions change like the wind. I feel the opposite way you do about callers calling about a relationship. It's not even worth it to mention their success rate about this. I guess it boils down to what you feel you need to call about. Readers are choosy with their words about relationship reads as well, "I see a new person coming in" or "they will make contact within a blah number of days/weeks/months/years - this doesn't mean you're going to get it either.

I agree.  I honestly think the only thing worth calling about is the "current" meaning how a person feels in the now, if that helps you at all.  Doesn't mean the happily ever after will come, because the "now" can change tomorrow into something different.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2017, 03:08:39 PM »
Allie Theiss (again) predicted a major new love interest for my friend and it happened, including details about how (through work of some sort) and a physical description. So did another psychic. Timing was off by a year though. I've had many readers accurately predict jobs for me, sometimes getting it on their own and sometimes when I asked specifically.

Offline verb18

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2017, 03:21:11 PM »
I strongly disagree with the above comments, but to each its own lol. When someone's feelings are so deep rooted for you it's totally different than predicting whether or not you're getting a job. Again, I'm speaking from my own experiences with this and not just pulling it out of thin air.

If someone's feelings can change like the wind for you, you shouldn't be reading about them in the first place. @Shaylay, it also seems like you've had pretty high success with relationship reads as have I.. just going off of what I read in this forum.. so it's clear that your POIs feelings aren't so fleeting for you.

And reading about the "present meaning" of a situation can absolutely do with a relationship and a current situation you are in. I guess I'm not talking about new relationships here either which I also don't agree reading about. I ONLY read about current things happening bc you are literally setting yourself up for disappointment when trying to figure out your next life steps. Life is fun, roll with the punches and whatever happens happens.

Offline verb18

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 03:24:24 PM »
Also @shaylay.. wasn't trying to be rude bc it's awesome things are coming to pass for you lol!! Just using it as an example bc you are reading about something currently going on POI wise where someone does have feelings for you and how the reads are accurate bc you have been reading about a current situation AND someone that you have a connection with. In reads I feel this makes a big difference in things coming to pass, which was my argument how job related things are just a bit too loose to predict correctly at all

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2017, 03:28:22 PM »
Well just because someone has feelings for you, doesn't mean they will act on them, or it will turn into the happily ever after.  that's all I was saying.  In my case, I know the person had feelings for me, told me themselves, but nothing came of it..even after all the sunshine and rainbow predictions.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2017, 03:33:18 PM »
Also @shaylay.. wasn't trying to be rude bc it's awesome things are coming to pass for you lol!! Just using it as an example bc you are reading about something currently going on POI wise where someone does have feelings for you and how the reads are accurate bc you have been reading about a current situation AND someone that you have a connection with. In reads I feel this makes a big difference in things coming to pass, which was my argument how job related things are just a bit too loose to predict correctly at all

Oh yes, I was just answering the original question posed in the thread, not answering or refuting anybody.  :) I do entirely agree though that the emotional context and interaction of a relationship makes a HUGE difference with readings. Definitely not fleeting, our love started waaaay back, was huge and we got engaged, then it survived two decades of no contact and other partners although neither of us ever married. So yeah, my situation is very different from some people's, and certainly accounts for my high accuracy rate. My POI and I will never be over, and I know this without having to ask a psychic.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2017, 04:07:42 PM »
K. no problamo. We can agree to disagree. Plus relationships aren't some readers strong suit although that is probably the most number one thing people call about. People should not be calling about relationships at all imo, only because if you have to call a psychic well then that soulmate is already going downhill anywho. It's just too fleeting. I don't mean fleeting as in short lived. Fleeting is also synonymous with quick, momentary, and transient as in changing a lot. That is what I meant.

As an example, a psychic mentioned to me about an acquaintance's relationship in how the guy (both she and I were co-workers with the same guy) she is dating will be very compatible and she will have a deep connection, yadda, yadda. Well, that girl ended up killing the guys dog, and a whole lot of other soap opera drama stuff that was just whacked. He ended up having to video tape some of her antics, like cutting the security system to the house, so he can get away in an uncontested divorce. So much for deep connection.

stargazer

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2017, 04:43:37 PM »
As an example, a psychic mentioned to me about an acquaintance's relationship in how the guy (both she and I were co-workers with the same guy) she is dating will be very compatible and she will have a deep connection, yadda, yadda. Well, that girl ended up killing the guys dog, and a whole lot of other soap opera drama stuff that was just whacked. He ended up having to video tape some of her antics, like cutting the security system to the house, so he can get away in an uncontested divorce. So much for deep connection.
whoa  :o some people are so nuts

Offline verb18

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2017, 04:46:45 PM »

Oh yes, I was just answering the original question posed in the thread, not answering or refuting anybody.  :) I do entirely agree though that the emotional context and interaction of a relationship makes a HUGE difference with readings. Definitely not fleeting, our love started waaaay back, was huge and we got engaged, then it survived two decades of no contact and other partners although neither of us ever married. So yeah, my situation is very different from some people's, and certainly accounts for my high accuracy rate. My POI and I will never be over, and I know this without having to ask a psychic.

I am in a very similar situation as well where the emotional context is very deep and non toxic so the reads and accuracy rate are quite high for this reason. When people say "he/she won't act on their feelings" IMO means you shouldn't be reading about them in the first place... if someone cares about you they'll act on what they feel.. feelings can "change" but I don't think if someone cares about you THAT much they can just change at the drop of a hat and not act on what they feel. If you deeply care about someone those emotions are there for life. If someone doesn't act on their feelings, they just simply don't care the way you think

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2017, 04:52:07 PM »
I am in a very similar situation as well where the emotional context is very deep and non toxic so the reads and accuracy rate are quite high for this reason. When people say "he/she won't act on their feelings" IMO means you shouldn't be reading about them in the first place... if someone cares about you they'll act on what they feel.. feelings can "change" but I don't think if someone cares about you THAT much they can just change at the drop of a hat and not act on what they feel. If you deeply care about someone those emotions are there for life. If someone doesn't act on their feelings, they just simply don't care the way you think

Or they just don't have the emotional capacity/maturity to do so.

Offline verb18

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2017, 06:27:52 PM »

Idk if I buy that though - if you feel strongly enough for someone, you will act. end of story

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2017, 07:01:19 PM »

Idk if I buy that though - if you feel strongly enough for someone, you will act. end of story

Women will for sure. Men are another story from what I'm told. My BFF is a therapist and she said regularly she sees men choose the wrong path out of fear of strong feelings for a woman. It's hard for us to understand because we'd crawl over broken glass, under barbed wire for the strongest love.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2017, 07:07:06 PM »

Women will for sure. Men are another story from what I'm told. My BFF is a therapist and she said regularly she sees men choose the wrong path out of fear of strong feelings for a woman. It's hard for us to understand because we'd crawl over broken glass, under barbed wire for the strongest love.

YUP!  men are from mars women from venus for sure! lol

anything