Author Topic: Which reader has accurately predicted a new job or relationship?  (Read 27077 times)

Lovefash67

Hey guys,

Which reader has accurately predicted a new job or relationship for you?

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Which reader has accurately predicted a new job or relationship?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 12:55:20 AM »
Oh that's easy lol..a lot of readers would see the job IF I asked but the ones I mention below saw it during a read WITHOUT ME PROMPTING THEM..
New job-psychic Justin chase (-1 year before it happened ,)master Michelle and josh (9months before it happened )friend sue,Aries intuition ,Barbara4846,
New relationship -psychic Justin chase(AGAIN),Oracle of the sea(this woman basically picks up any new male energy whether it was a fling ,date ,long term,ex who came back she gets them all right each time for me ) ,friend sue,(AGAIN)Tarot with Jane

Offline Beesa

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 02:03:34 AM »
Ms Lisa M - new relationship (and also when one was ending  :P )

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 04:53:03 AM »
Hi LoveFash 67!
Please dont get me wrong but at keen I have read with the following about getting a new job (WHICH I NEVER GOT). And even all other scenarios. The following readers DID NOT work out for me at all besides a couple minor predictions. ALL FLOP!!!!!!!  Please save your money and even if you try, do not expect it to happen besides extremely small stuff. Best of luck.

1. Faery lady:
2. Readings by Raven:
3. Shoushan
4. Destiny UK:
5. Elle Martin
6. Mistress voice reader:
7. Shooting Star
8. Burning Pheonix: (4 min)
9. In my heart (called for 5 min)
10. Lady Celeste (4 min call)
11. Celtic Moon:
12 Tripple Moon goddess:
13. Psychic Mary King: (4 min)
14. Lisa Dianne:
15. Ellen Hartwell:
16: Joanne Salem
17. Lady Persephone
18. Tarot with Jane:
19. Abundant Visions
20. Laurie Lee:
21 Cookie:
22. Aries Intuition

Offline Beesa

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 06:49:19 AM »
Yeah I would like to know too.
*Lisa Dianne was awesome for me at the beginning and then lost steam. She was always wonderful like nice though.
*Aries Intuition I never connected with..
*Ellen Hartwell was useless across the board useless and i wanted to set my hair on fire after talking to her. 
*Celtic Moon was so nice but so off. But I think she pegged some stuff,I think she's really nice in some other ways.

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 07:05:37 AM »
*Ellen Hartwell was useless across the board useless and i wanted to set my hair on fire after talking to her.
lol... when I first stared using keen years ago, I called Ellen a couple times. Always a fairy tale. Seems like she never gives bad news. Definitely NOT psychic.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 09:38:20 AM »
Hi,
Aries Intuition: AT first she was somewhat accurate in predicting some scenario about my job issues. But something that could be true but not useful. Because of great posts here I requested a detailed phone reading and it was such a waste. 95-98% wrong stuff.
1- She could not rightly predict the job timeline for me (This ACTUALLY, NO PSYCHIC as I am still jobless so I am very bitter about this, as I am not throwing out my money for some stupid ex lover gone, coming back or no or some POI that gives mixed signals etc). Kisha, as apposed to her reputation put such a rosy picture on my mind about my job picture. Its been almost 7 months. Its been a great source of frustration and a wakening call for me to not to waste my money on psychics, unless I dont know where else to waste it.
2- When I requested why not her timeline fulfilled, she said no one is good enough for predicting timeline and she does GREAT with predicting outcome of a situation. She also, predicted that I would get pregnant with 2 boys, 4 years apart. WRONG.
3- She predicted no journey/travel, in the next 6 months, I did.
4- I am waiting for some legal documents to be received. Wrong timeline about these as well.
5- Saw me getting some valuables (I intended to buy) buying in March-April 2017. Lol, have no money to invest in somesuch.
6- Foresaw a relationship for my younger sis in SPring 2017, so far no?

Besides this a few, very minor predictions/ behavior analysis could be considered to happen/ true like a small behavior of a ex (long gone, and I am not even interested in him, just had a few extra min), like I said before some job scenario were somewhat accurate but nothing that could help me really.

Also, I was chatting here on this forum, it hurt to see how many people let go of 30 wrong predictions if 2 come out true and buy false dreams by false prophets. I am not against fortune readings but I wish these could really see future?I know some are legit but I think face to face are the most accurate ones, if luckily we do get them. Also, people waste so much money on a stupid ex coming back or not. Thing is simple, if he LOVES you, he will never let go of you. He will hold onto you and will be such a predictable healthy relationship. I also wasted a lot of money on that old ex years back but not here on keen but on kasamba/live person to the extent I did not even have 30$ left in my account to eat something but luckily, I had salary day next day.

2- Gaylene:
I never got to hold her on keen but then I heard her some other website. I chatted with her. Nice lady who still sends free minutes. I NEVER use them. Predicted all wrong timelines for pregnancies, again job timeline, and also gave wrong info about my interview situations. I chatted with her couple of times and thats it. Also, could not predict sex of my child, and some future purchases. These are the only things I asked from her.

3- Celtic Moon
I chatted with this lady on Keen last year I think 2 times hardly. She just had a complete wrong job scenario. NOT TO TALK ABOUT JOB TIMELINES. Way off, SO as Pheonix burning.

Please feel free to ask if I missed something. I would love if anyone else ends up wasting their money.
Best wishes to you.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 09:43:23 AM »
I mean I would love if someone ends up NOT wasting their money on psychics.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 04:37:47 PM »
Your bitterness about the job not coming to fruition was me about two, three years ago. I can’t tell you how many readers I called about a job and all of them at some point or other said I was going to get one soon (and would even give me a time frame). ALL were wrong. I was unemployed for about two years. I became employed once I stopped getting readings about it. Readings only implanted stuff in my head/psyche and it tended to make me not do something or to do something based on the information I got. If you want to know how your life is going to turn out, don’t get readings and let it happen and/or (pray/meditate), because the mental games readers play are going to mess it up. “FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES” should be the forethought with every reading, whether you just need a pep talk or to know how someone thinks of you, but don’t let it be your guiding force. I learned that the hard way.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 05:03:25 PM »
Sorry to both of you & is any one of you FLOWERS27?cz I feel bad for that girl or boy..has read with almost ALL KEEN PSYCHICS Regarding a job and none have come to pass..
What I say might not help or make you feel better BUT if the job was meant to be at that time no one would take that away from you .I don't believe in letting go and free will energy cz if it's meant to be it would be..I put all my energy into getting a certain job Cz I had to runaway from a man I worked with but it happened ..Everyone goes through a binge and eye opening aha!moment to realize they are all entertainment..  it just baffles me how one works for one and not for others esp in something like a job?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 05:32:31 PM »
FLOWERS27? Don't they read a lot on Keen? No that's not me and I hear what you're saying about if it's meant to be. Sometimes that's just hard to hear after you've worked really hard for something and you still don't get it. I've only read with a few readers on Keen. I never went over a $2 budget and guess looking back it was good I didn't have the money to spend.

I recall feeling so happy and free once a reader told me when I'd have a job or that the one I just interviewed for would call me, but it didn't happen and the let down was excruciating. I didn't stop nor give up, but I was at my wits end about where to turn and what to do. I just held on, I guess. That's all I know how to do at this point.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 06:25:08 PM »
Scott Angel accurately predicted my guy coming into my life back in 2012. Reading was in the summer and he said it'd be fall when we got together. Started texting each other in October.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 06:44:43 PM »
FLOWERS27? Don't they read a lot on Keen? No that's not me and I hear what you're saying about if it's meant to be. Sometimes that's just hard to hear after you've worked really hard for something and you still don't get it. I've only read with a few readers on Keen. I never went over a $2 budget and guess looking back it was good I didn't have the money to spend.

I recall feeling so happy and free once a reader told me when I'd have a job or that the one I just interviewed for would call me, but it didn't happen and the let down was excruciating. I didn't stop nor give up, but I was at my wits end about where to turn and what to do. I just held on, I guess. That's all I know how to do at this point.

Oh yes I agree

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 11:19:17 AM »
No I am not flowers 27 either. I closed my a count on keen last year and luckily never wasted money there ever again :)

Offline Beesa

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 11:47:56 PM »
No I am not flowers 27 either. I closed my a count on keen last year and luckily never wasted money there ever again :)
Good for you, that is so great! ! ! !

anything