Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 168985 times)

Offline joyjoy

Re: wrong list
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2019, 06:58:47 PM »
I'm going back to 2015 with man #1 - I read with more but from different sites and I didn't take very good notes, like their names lol   Here's mine!!

2015-2017

Susan100
Renee - I think she goes by Healing light by Renee or Renee Healing Light
JoAnne Salem - bullshit reader 100%  I called her about 2 men over 3 years.  She said they were both "twin flames" Yeah right
Mitzi Little
Cindy Joy
Elle - This lady is so full of crap!!
Serendipity007
Storm
Angel Anna
Moonlight Marie
Candis Coffee
Sister Rachel
Mister D - OMG so horrible
Love Prophet
Love Nurse 7
Sherri Columbus
Adam Stone
Sister Caty
Christine Nicole
Charmaine
Mrs. Hudson - she may go by something else now (Kate?)
Sean Michael
Ziku
Erin Shawn
Angel Hannah
Tina Bliss
Rose Dream
Fairy Moon Child
Ron  knows everything (something like that)
Snowfire
Sister Maya
Advice by Ann22
Man Whisperer
Twin Flame Love Guide
Kat - she may go under a different name
Dalya
Samantha
Cherilynn - THIS LADY!!! OMG   I read with her on this guy and then my present POI.  She said the EXACT same thing, verbatim for both men.  She must have a script
Astro Daija
Dan MBR something?
Celtic Moon
Jeekers
MAA
Polly - VERY expensive and wrong
Spiritual Jennifer
Pat58
In my heart - Tami
David 7
Douglas Northern Spirit
Readings with Rayna - blamed the full moon for creating change in him LOL
Cindy's knowing
Brittany - she has a longer name
Divine Guidance - Claire
Viking Princess
Nancy Darlene
Mike Page
TJ373
Stephen Craig
Gifted victoria
Cinnamon Moon
Purple Mystic
Symonne
Maureen the Messenger - OMG
Shoshana
Angel Lines
Miss Anastasia  - was adamant he wasn't seeing someone else
Running Bear
Angelic Visions
Ulyana
Andrew - Love expert or something like that
Psychic Dave
Myriam
Phoenix Burning
Tarot by Teresa
Readings with Buddah
Ruby Jane Star - this one was a real disappointment. I talked with her many times and then I changed my name and called her. She didn't recognize me and gave me a fairytale. :(
Purple Door
Dawn Maree
Inessa Seer
Veruska - She sounds drunk with an accent so you can't understand her. Horrible!
Jane Wilcox
Visions by Rose
Lania
Karen Lustrup
Karma Warrior
Sister Othelia - this lady OMG I happen to call back right after I hung up because I wanted to ask her a question. She didn't even remember me from 2 minutes prior and then gave me a completely different reading!!!  LOL
Jackie Anne
Sweetheart Tarot
Lucas Lyons
Silver Fairy Hawk
Irana
Saaqi
Astrology readings by Gina
Shirley Lee
Alice runyon - OMG - horrible
Seventh Son - I just can't
Sweet Psychic
Lya Faddora
Inessa Seer
Astro Sarah - I hate to put her on this list because she is somewhat accurate but nothing she said came true. Her readings also got more negative the more I read with her until finally she told me the guy was a jerk
Mistress Voice Reader
Queen of Cups 18 - sorry but she was wrong and I spoke to her a few times
Mamana
That Magic Man
Lily HOliday
Soulmate Solutions - Mr. Leonardo - THIS man!  He has a kind, compassionate, suave' voice but is bullshit like no other. My first reading was on man #1 in 2015 - then I called back on man #3 and he gave me the EXACT reading verbatim! 

I'm sure I missed a few - Looking at this list made me ill how much money I've spent over the years.  Some of these people may not even be on Keen anymore. 

There are a few of these that may have gotten a few present things correct but ultimately, they were wrong.  Some of these people are also really nice people and gave some good advice on certain things.  I would say 80% of this list are bullcrap, fake "psychics".  They're just really good at knowing how to string you along.

OMG Baypark1. I had to use my scroll bar to get through this list. You have been one busy little B. So interesting and so disappointing all at the same time. I mean, I recognize a few of these losers.

I'm laughing with tears in my eyes because I've read with so many of these people and what you're saying is sooo accurate.  Full of crap!!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2019, 09:22:51 PM »
• Ask Grace (she's only on this list because she was fishing for information and feeding me what she thought I wanted to hear)
• Gina Psychic Visionaire
• Golden Shadow
• Katrina's Spiritual Counseling
• kittenit
• Laurie Lee
• Laurel Albright
• LifeCoachPeace13
• Miss Michelle (LOL literally the WORST reading I've gotten)
• Nicole 4 Sees Reunite Lovers
• Queen of Cups 18
• Ron Knows What He Is Thinking
• TripleMoonGoddessc

*EDIT: Added additional names to the list
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 10:45:48 PM by _sydney_vicious_ »

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2019, 09:47:34 PM »
• Golden Shadow
• kittenit
• Laurie Lee
• Laurel Albright
• LifeCoachPeace13
• TripleMoonGoddessc

Wait, wait...I think the worst on this list is Triple Moon Goddess who predicted ONE right thing for me. Otherwise her answer is, 2 weeks.  FOR EVERYTHING.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2019, 09:58:16 PM »
Desiree93 - OMG I read with her last year and it would be hilarious if I didn't actually spend money on her. She told me to go out and buy a mans suit and cologne and put it in my closet to attract a man back. Are you effing kidding??? FFS! 😂

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2019, 10:04:42 PM »
Desiree93 - OMG I read with her last year and it would be hilarious if I didn't actually spend money on her. She told me to go out and buy a mans suit and cologne and put it in my closet to attract a man back. Are you effing kidding??? FFS! 😂

Lmfaooo wow.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2019, 10:10:06 PM »
So I went through my transactions list on Keen for 2018.  I find it interesting that close to 50% of the advisors have changed their names since last year. If that doesn't prove they're a bunch of scammers, nothing does.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2019, 10:41:23 PM »
• Golden Shadow
• kittenit
• Laurie Lee
• Laurel Albright
• LifeCoachPeace13
• TripleMoonGoddessc

Wait, wait...I think the worst on this list is Triple Moon Goddess who predicted ONE right thing for me. Otherwise her answer is, 2 weeks.  FOR EVERYTHING.

I only spoke with her ONCE but at the beginning I asked if she saw me and POI reconciling romantically - she said yes. I then started asking questions about why POI was acting the way he was. Towards the end of the 6 minute chat some of her answers were confusing and contradicting so I asked again my first question about reconciliation and she flat out told me no. I immediately ended the chat and never spoke to her again. Wish I'd actually left a review on how terrible she really is. I understand when predictions change a few weeks later (due to new and recent events) but within a matter of six minutes? C'mon!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2019, 10:46:05 PM »

Did she have any explanation as to why she thought that would work 😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2019, 10:53:33 PM »

I'm sure it was some twisted form of LOA. 🤷‍♀️

Offline peppie

« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2019, 11:20:28 PM »

ugh these types of delusion readings drive me mad.
I'm sure it was some twisted form of LOA. 🤷‍♀️

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #160 on: September 19, 2019, 02:21:49 AM »

LOL which advisor was this?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #161 on: September 19, 2019, 02:22:46 AM »

Desiree93

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2019, 02:26:28 AM »

Desiree93

I just looked her up and wanted to do a reading for shits and giggles but she charges $9.95 per minute - NOPE!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2019, 02:57:28 AM »
I’ve gotten that line before. I was also told to put a picture out of someone resembling my ideal man. My family would think I lost my damn mind.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #164 on: October 31, 2019, 04:26:37 PM »

Folks. This is a familiar warning. PLEASE ADVISE:

The other week i had a bit of a meltdown and noticed a contact in my boyfriends phone that seemed labeled incorrectly/ was sketchy. It was a girls first name and the name of his company next to it. He doesnt have coworkers by that name.  I thought something was up. Long story. I checked in with several psychics and they were all extremely wrong.

Chelli told me he was having an affair with this woman and hiding it from me to look like a coworker, kiery (who is usually pretty good) told me that he was hiding it from me and lying because he had met her recently (not through work she said!)  and wanted to talk to her behind my back and flirt because he liked validation. She said (he does this a lot). I said “ but he doesnt go out, lives at home, and when hes out or in the city, its with me.” She insisted. celtic moon said it was a woman he had met from before he and i met who he wanted to keep her phone number but didnt want me to see he had it saved.
Sad about the last one because i actually like her and trusted her. Maybe shes just bad at the past or details?

Okay so. I freaked out. Called him out on it and would not accept his explanation.  he kept insisting he didnt recognize her and had no idea who she was and couldnt remember why he had that number in his phone. I ended up messaging the girl myself after a night of crying and anxiety,  and turns out it was a girl that he and i had both met together two weeks prior- we were getting some film shots of people out and about and everyone had to sign contracts for consent and give all contact info.. which i was incharge of.
We were in a rush when we got to her so i made him save her number in his phone to add to the consent form later on. I specifically had him put the number in his phone with his company name next to it so he’d remember. The thing is, we talked to so many people that night, and it was outside and pretty dark, that i had completely forgotten this girls name and face and that we’d even met her.

So my boyfriend was right and being 100% honest the entire time. I feel terrible. He didnt recognize her at first either and was swearing to me he didnt know her and wasnt lying to me. He found her name on the consent forms later on and connected the dots as well. This was just a random girl we had both met and talked to for about 5 minutes, 2 weeks prior, that we took footage of for his work (hes shooting a commercial & needed nightlife footage). Maybe if there was some other explanation or connection, even some of what the psychics told me could potentially apply or i could at least see how they’d interpret this... but no. This is nothing sketchy. If anything, i was talking to her and saved her number in his phone MYSELF. There was no behind the back flirting, meeting or texting in secret, or any sketchy “hiding” of her contact to confuse me.

They all INSISTED something suspicious was going on with this girl.

OMG.

i ended up causing a massive fight and accusing him of lying to me solely because i believed these psychics (at least kiery and celtic moon). I was so embarrassed. Thankfully he forgave me but OMG.

Please be careful. When i found out who she was it all came back to me and i was like “oh .. shit. I fucked up. Big time” Even with the psychics you trust who’ve gotten it right about other details in the past. I ended up making myself look like an insane psychopath and super paranoid. Taught me a valuable lesson... and thankfully my boyfriend and i have been together a while and he was understanding, but it almost broke us up and caused a huge issue, and a lot of unnecessary stress and pain.

As for chelli— dear god no. She said “its an affair, hes lying to you. Its a woman on the side im sorry to say.” And then ended the chat. A big NO. Avoid.

anything