Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 168836 times)

Offline peppie

Re: wrong list
« Reply #180 on: November 17, 2019, 09:00:35 PM »
adding more people (not sure if I did so apologies for the repeats)

KarmaWarrior
TripleMoonGoddess
Tisha Lee (totally fake - probably one of the worst)
spirit sunshine
tarot wizard
Joeann Smith
Starz4Lynn

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2019, 03:01:46 PM »
adding more people (not sure if I did so apologies for the repeats)

KarmaWarrior
TripleMoonGoddess
Tisha Lee (totally fake - probably one of the worst)
spirit sunshine
tarot wizard
Joeann Smith
Starz4Lynn

While I agree with some of these on the list, I don't believe that any are "totally fake" and I think that's a pretty snotty thing to say, actually--they may have just not connected with you.  Remember--one man's meat is another man's poison.  TripleMoon Goddess has been plenty wrong for me, and she also predicted some things that were totally true.  Same with Karmawarrior.

Offline peppie

« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2019, 08:03:33 PM »
If your readings don't for the most part come true, you're not psychic.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2019, 09:58:01 PM »
^^^ lol

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2019, 11:02:30 PM »
I haven’t tried that many readers on keen but astrobeams and skygoddess777 were two of the first I tried before finding this forum. They were both wrong. I read with Elizabeth of the light recently and I’m going to assume she was wrong too because she literally answered my questions like “yes. No. December.” With no information presented at all...

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2019, 11:28:18 PM »
Maybe these readers don’t connect with you, Peppie. Maybe it’s your problem-not theirs??

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2019, 11:35:14 PM »
Perhaps we should remember we are reviewing psychics, not each other. It's wrong on so many levels to accuse members of not being able to connect. We don't need to connect to the reader; the reader needs to be able to connect to us. We pay them, not the other way around.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #187 on: November 19, 2019, 12:25:53 AM »
Perhaps we should remember we are reviewing psychics, not each other. It's wrong on so many levels to accuse members of not being able to connect. We don't need to connect to the reader; the reader needs to be able to connect to us. We pay them, not the other way around.

Agree. I'm still getting over a member calling another member's opinion "snotty". Lmao...like ok mom. 🙄😂

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #188 on: November 19, 2019, 12:45:30 AM »
Then hurry up, Fidget and get over it.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #189 on: November 19, 2019, 12:49:06 AM »
You do realize you all sound super whiny, right? Expecting exact certainty from readers who are not God and then pouting. I keep saying this and you all take offense and then lash out at me. You are expecting the impossible, not taking any responsibility for your own action, not doing any of your own work and expecting miracles.

Isn’t that the definition of insanity?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #190 on: November 19, 2019, 12:51:15 AM »
Then hurry up, Fidget and get over it.

Nah...I'll take my time and enjoy your 12 year old nonsense. Thanks though. :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #191 on: November 19, 2019, 12:53:06 AM »
You do realize you all sound super whiny, right? Expecting exact certainty from readers who are not God and then pouting. I keep saying this and you all take offense and then lash out at me. You are expecting the impossible, not taking any responsibility for your own action, not doing any of your own work and expecting miracles.

Isn’t that the definition of insanity?

No...actually I thought the definition of insanity was someone who joins a psychic addiction chat and then asks everyone who they recommend reading with. LOL

Offline peppie

« Reply #192 on: November 19, 2019, 03:11:49 AM »

No...actually I thought the definition of insanity was someone who joins a psychic addiction chat and then asks everyone who they recommend reading with. LOL

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline russianred

« Reply #193 on: December 22, 2019, 04:41:09 AM »
I have so many advisors with whom I felt no connection, but the ones for me who so far have been factually wrong with predictions and reads have been:

Jennifer Moran
SisterMary44
CelestialTarot

Offline russianred

« Reply #194 on: December 22, 2019, 05:06:42 PM »
Well, I certainly couldnt give a wrong list. It would be too disastrously long and it would require me to list an endless KEEN list. Human nature is such an amazing thing. I still cant get how someone can sleep at night taking money from desperate people knowing they have no psychic ability whatsoever. I just cant get how they live with themselves. Many of these fake psychics join this forum under fake names as well. And it is so easy to identify them, especially the ones whose fangs come out when you give your opinion abt a psychic being no good or fake. Despite this, im so glad I found this forum. Since it led me to psychics with at least some ability.

Yeah, I could list a LOT more if I were listing advisors with whom I felt zero connection or even attempt to connect or empathize.

I would say about 80% of people I've called fit into that category.  Totally generic, seem distant and not even tuned in.  I can usually tell within the first 30 seconds if the advisor is going to be helpful to me or not but I've never hung up on anyone even though I probably should have many times.  I am trying to drastically cut down on my readings through only allowing myself to read with a small number of advisors I find reliable and helpful and maybe a few others who have been vetted by this site.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 05:10:17 PM by russianred »