Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 168835 times)

Offline Catlover86

Re: wrong list
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2019, 05:00:30 PM »

Folks. This is a familiar warning. PLEASE ADVISE:

The other week i had a bit of a meltdown and noticed a contact in my boyfriends phone that seemed labeled incorrectly/ was sketchy. It was a girls first name and the name of his company next to it. He doesnt have coworkers by that name.  I thought something was up. Long story. I checked in with several psychics and they were all extremely wrong.

Chelli told me he was having an affair with this woman and hiding it from me to look like a coworker, kiery (who is usually pretty good) told me that he was hiding it from me and lying because he had met her recently (not through work she said!)  and wanted to talk to her behind my back and flirt because he liked validation. She said (he does this a lot). I said “ but he doesnt go out, lives at home, and when hes out or in the city, its with me.” She insisted. celtic moon said it was a woman he had met from before he and i met who he wanted to keep her phone number but didnt want me to see he had it saved.
Sad about the last one because i actually like her and trusted her. Maybe shes just bad at the past or details?

Okay so. I freaked out. Called him out on it and would not accept his explanation.  he kept insisting he didnt recognize her and had no idea who she was and couldnt remember why he had that number in his phone. I ended up messaging the girl myself after a night of crying and anxiety,  and turns out it was a girl that he and i had both met together two weeks prior- we were getting some film shots of people out and about and everyone had to sign contracts for consent and give all contact info.. which i was incharge of.
We were in a rush when we got to her so i made him save her number in his phone to add to the consent form later on. I specifically had him put the number in his phone with his company name next to it so he’d remember. The thing is, we talked to so many people that night, and it was outside and pretty dark, that i had completely forgotten this girls name and face and that we’d even met her.

So my boyfriend was right and being 100% honest the entire time. I feel terrible. He didnt recognize her at first either and was swearing to me he didnt know her and wasnt lying to me. He found her name on the consent forms later on and connected the dots as well. This was just a random girl we had both met and talked to for about 5 minutes, 2 weeks prior, that we took footage of for his work (hes shooting a commercial & needed nightlife footage). Maybe if there was some other explanation or connection, even some of what the psychics told me could potentially apply or i could at least see how they’d interpret this... but no. This is nothing sketchy. If anything, i was talking to her and saved her number in his phone MYSELF. There was no behind the back flirting, meeting or texting in secret, or any sketchy “hiding” of her contact to confuse me.

They all INSISTED something suspicious was going on with this girl.

OMG.

i ended up causing a massive fight and accusing him of lying to me solely because i believed these psychics (at least kiery and celtic moon). I was so embarrassed. Thankfully he forgave me but OMG.

Please be careful. When i found out who she was it all came back to me and i was like “oh .. shit. I fucked up. Big time” Even with the psychics you trust who’ve gotten it right about other details in the past. I ended up making myself look like an insane psychopath and super paranoid. Taught me a valuable lesson... and thankfully my boyfriend and i have been together a while and he was understanding, but it almost broke us up and caused a huge issue, and a lot of unnecessary stress and pain.

As for chelli— dear god no. She said “its an affair, hes lying to you. Its a woman on the side im sorry to say.” And then ended the chat. A big NO. Avoid.

I am staying clear from readings for a while because of this. I did one final one on keen, this lady told me something positive then I felt as she saw our time was almost up she said that my POI will leave me for someone else.. of course I freaked out and added and asked more questions. Then I decided to log into a different account, asked the same reader a question not about the same person but an ex and it was the most BS reading ever. Now I know to be careful in general with readings because they can literally be telling you anything and I am stupid enough to believe it. Whether positive or negative. Right now I am only sticking to Gaylene.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2019, 05:16:43 PM »

Folks. This is a familiar warning. PLEASE ADVISE:

The other week i had a bit of a meltdown and noticed a contact in my boyfriends phone that seemed labeled incorrectly/ was sketchy. It was a girls first name and the name of his company next to it. He doesnt have coworkers by that name.  I thought something was up. Long story. I checked in with several psychics and they were all extremely wrong.

Chelli told me he was having an affair with this woman and hiding it from me to look like a coworker, kiery (who is usually pretty good) told me that he was hiding it from me and lying because he had met her recently (not through work she said!)  and wanted to talk to her behind my back and flirt because he liked validation. She said (he does this a lot). I said “ but he doesnt go out, lives at home, and when hes out or in the city, its with me.” She insisted. celtic moon said it was a woman he had met from before he and i met who he wanted to keep her phone number but didnt want me to see he had it saved.
Sad about the last one because i actually like her and trusted her. Maybe shes just bad at the past or details?

Okay so. I freaked out. Called him out on it and would not accept his explanation.  he kept insisting he didnt recognize her and had no idea who she was and couldnt remember why he had that number in his phone. I ended up messaging the girl myself after a night of crying and anxiety,  and turns out it was a girl that he and i had both met together two weeks prior- we were getting some film shots of people out and about and everyone had to sign contracts for consent and give all contact info.. which i was incharge of.
We were in a rush when we got to her so i made him save her number in his phone to add to the consent form later on. I specifically had him put the number in his phone with his company name next to it so he’d remember. The thing is, we talked to so many people that night, and it was outside and pretty dark, that i had completely forgotten this girls name and face and that we’d even met her.

So my boyfriend was right and being 100% honest the entire time. I feel terrible. He didnt recognize her at first either and was swearing to me he didnt know her and wasnt lying to me. He found her name on the consent forms later on and connected the dots as well. This was just a random girl we had both met and talked to for about 5 minutes, 2 weeks prior, that we took footage of for his work (hes shooting a commercial & needed nightlife footage). Maybe if there was some other explanation or connection, even some of what the psychics told me could potentially apply or i could at least see how they’d interpret this... but no. This is nothing sketchy. If anything, i was talking to her and saved her number in his phone MYSELF. There was no behind the back flirting, meeting or texting in secret, or any sketchy “hiding” of her contact to confuse me.

They all INSISTED something suspicious was going on with this girl.

OMG.

i ended up causing a massive fight and accusing him of lying to me solely because i believed these psychics (at least kiery and celtic moon). I was so embarrassed. Thankfully he forgave me but OMG.

Please be careful. When i found out who she was it all came back to me and i was like “oh .. shit. I fucked up. Big time” Even with the psychics you trust who’ve gotten it right about other details in the past. I ended up making myself look like an insane psychopath and super paranoid. Taught me a valuable lesson... and thankfully my boyfriend and i have been together a while and he was understanding, but it almost broke us up and caused a huge issue, and a lot of unnecessary stress and pain.

As for chelli— dear god no. She said “its an affair, hes lying to you. Its a woman on the side im sorry to say.” And then ended the chat. A big NO. Avoid.

I am staying clear from readings for a while because of this. I did one final one on keen, this lady told me something positive then I felt as she saw our time was almost up she said that my POI will leave me for someone else.. of course I freaked out and added and asked more questions. Then I decided to log into a different account, asked the same reader a question not about the same person but an ex and it was the most BS reading ever. Now I know to be careful in general with readings because they can literally be telling you anything and I am stupid enough to believe it. Whether positive or negative. Right now I am only sticking to Gaylene.

Unfortunately, 3rd parties are a huge scenario less-than-ethical readers use to create stress and hence more business. I've been on the receiving end of this a few times, and was never able to confirm it. Not once. In fact, there's more evidence to state the opposite. Always trust your gut. If you have no verifiable evidence of cheating, don't let a psychic convince you otherwise. The lack of trust will ruin a relationship.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2019, 06:25:22 PM »
Hey Daughter,

Didn’t Yona predict a similar situation and told you not to freak out on him, he is telling the truth? I think I remember you posting about a similar situation playing out?

Yes i’ll explain. Sorry- confusing. She did predict a queen of cups in a 2018 reading but she described it as someone he knows with dark brown hair and that he wasnt pursuing her she was pursuing him, etc- not happened yet. I also called her about another person that was texting him and being flirty that he met through work who she described as a queen of cups but also said not to worry- that is what i recently posted on in yonas thread and it came true as she predicted.
This situation i mentioned above  was neither because no one was pursuing anyone... the girl or my bf. She also has white blonde natural hair. Lol. this was someone we barely spoke to for 2 minutes who we met amongst a group of maybe 50 people and took film Footage of for a commercial, maybe 2 weeks ago. When i reached out to her to find out how she knew my boyfriend and get “the truth”- she actually recognized me and not him. her contact  was in his phone because i put it there and forgot, like an idiot.
From what yona predicted for my  QOC situation- this didnt really fit at all... yona said this was someone we both knew (that hed known for a while) who was interested in him, who would text him and be “predatory” it would bother me. A lot of other details dont fit. So it seems like a different situation that what occurred here.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 07:06:09 PM by daughterofcups - P »

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2019, 06:38:55 PM »

[/quote]

^yup. This makes sense. It sucks because at least for celtic moon and keiry, i had somewhat trusted them and they had been right before about things. And i really believed them at first about this.... until i found out the reality of the situation about an hour after the readings.

Please guys— even with a negative prediction... Take it with a grain of salt. As far as third parties, i literally stated the girls name and explained that i found her contact in his phone and asked how he knew her. All of them said “its an affair”, a girl from his past, or a girl he flirts with on the side who he wants to hide it from me. In fact- things like this have happened to me with my boyfriend several times- its the readers like this who play into it and end up being terribly incorrect- and the readers like yona who specifically tell me i need to chill and not worry because i can trust him, and everytime the readers like yona are correct. 

None of it was true. He didnt even remember who she was and he didnt even put the contact in his phone... i did. The amount of liberties these “trusted” psychics took with this scenario is astounding. They made it sound like he “definitely was aware of who she was” and that “hes hiding it from you, hes attracted to her”... please.

After i had the readings i flipped out and talked to this girl myself. she literally didnt even remember his name... but said she remembered ME because her and i were the ones talking. if anything i was “girl flirting” with her, and i put her number in my boyfriends phone for potential consent form if the footage ended up being later used. I even remembered that i had been like “HEY GET HER NUMBER DONT FoRgeT!!!!” And was like “dont worry- i’ll do it!!!” ...lmao.
It was my own lapse in memory of all of this, of who this random person was , and psychics telling me- “dont trust her - he met her in a social setting and he knows darn well who she is- hes lying!” That lead me to believe this was some grand scheme on his part to cover up meeting someone behind my back. I was there the entire interaction between the three of us. He didnt even speak to her... it was all me. I played myself lmao. But worse- these readers were playing on my fears and insecurities...

This whole thing was so eye opening to me... and for the love of god to not trust “chelli” on keen. Her confidence in something that was so incorrect is a major red flag.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 07:12:26 PM by daughterofcups - P »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #169 on: November 01, 2019, 02:03:10 AM »
Kiery is for sure just a cold reader. Shes not psychic at all.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2019, 04:26:04 PM »
Let me add “Ron Knows What He Is Thinking” to this wrong list.

I read with him a ton when I first joined Keen because he was giving me accurate information at the time and predicted POI and I would get back together by spring (which is what every other reader on my binge told me). Long story short after reading with him about 9 times he ended up getting a very big piece of information wrong. What he got wrong wasn’t prediction related but I asked him something about POI and Ron said he didn’t do a certain thing when I know damn well he did since I was with my POI when it happened. I do believe he does cold reading so stay away from him. He has stellar reviews but charged $13 a minute (I think it’s gone up since).

WinterElf

« Reply #171 on: November 04, 2019, 01:17:02 AM »

[/color]

Your story sounds very similar to mine.  I ruined a number of relationships listening to psychics telling me he is with another woman and i got suspicious and my interactions with that person later resulted in fights , getting blocked, called crazy, and sleepless nights.

Everytime i took most of their advice, it only made me depressed and caused a blow up with my POI.  Its not normal. i would steer clear of psychic readings for a while if you want a healthy relationship with your guy .  All of these readings can manifest a 3rd party or something unpleasant

^yup. This makes sense. It sucks because at least for celtic moon and keiry, i had somewhat trusted them and they had been right before about things. And i really believed them at first about this.... until i found out the reality of the situation about an hour after the readings.

Please guys— even with a negative prediction... Take it with a grain of salt. As far as third parties, i literally stated the girls name and explained that i found her contact in his phone and asked how he knew her. All of them said “its an affair”, a girl from his past, or a girl he flirts with on the side who he wants to hide it from me. In fact- things like this have happened to me with my boyfriend several times- its the readers like this who play into it and end up being terribly incorrect- and the readers like yona who specifically tell me i need to chill and not worry because i can trust him, and everytime the readers like yona are correct. 

None of it was true. He didnt even remember who she was and he didnt even put the contact in his phone... i did. The amount of liberties these “trusted” psychics took with this scenario is astounding. They made it sound like he “definitely was aware of who she was” and that “hes hiding it from you, hes attracted to her”... please.

After i had the readings i flipped out and talked to this girl myself. she literally didnt even remember his name... but said she remembered ME because her and i were the ones talking. if anything i was “girl flirting” with her, and i put her number in my boyfriends phone for potential consent form if the footage ended up being later used. I even remembered that i had been like “HEY GET HER NUMBER DONT FoRgeT!!!!” And was like “dont worry- i’ll do it!!!” ...lmao.
It was my own lapse in memory of all of this, of who this random person was , and psychics telling me- “dont trust her - he met her in a social setting and he knows darn well who she is- hes lying!” That lead me to believe this was some grand scheme on his part to cover up meeting someone behind my back. I was there the entire interaction between the three of us. He didnt even speak to her... it was all me. I played myself lmao. But worse- these readers were playing on my fears and insecurities...

This whole thing was so eye opening to me... and for the love of god to not trust “chelli” on keen. Her confidence in something that was so incorrect is a major red flag.
[/quote]

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #172 on: November 04, 2019, 03:23:20 AM »
A broken clock is right twice a day. I am sorry for your story but I'm glad you wrote it I do hope it puts things in perspective for people. But those times the cold readers are right, is because the broken clock is... Twice a day

Offline peppie

« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2019, 12:03:59 AM »
• Ask Grace (she's only on this list because she was fishing for information and feeding me what she thought I wanted to hear)
• Gina Psychic Visionaire
• Golden Shadow
• Katrina's Spiritual Counseling
• kittenit
• Laurie Lee
• Laurel Albright
• LifeCoachPeace13
• Miss Michelle (LOL literally the WORST reading I've gotten)
• Nicole 4 Sees Reunite Lovers
• Queen of Cups 18
• Ron Knows What He Is Thinking
• TripleMoonGoddessc

*EDIT: Added additional names to the list

OMG TripleMoonGoddess was SO wrong and SO MEAN. DO NOT CALL!!!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2019, 01:06:54 AM »
• Ask Grace (she's only on this list because she was fishing for information and feeding me what she thought I wanted to hear)
• Golden Shadow
• kittenit
• Laurie Lee
• Laurel Albright
• LifeCoachPeace13
• Queen of Cups 18
• TripleMoonGoddessc

There's honestly only about 2-3 readers on Keen that have any talent whatsoever. And they have their own sites. Honestly, after spending thousands on that site and reading with probably 60 of them (if not more), it's safe to say there's zero talent there.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2019, 06:10:30 AM »
• Golden Shadow
• kittenit
• Laurie Lee
• Laurel Albright
• LifeCoachPeace13
• Queen of Cups 18
• TripleMoonGoddessc

There's honestly only about 2-3 readers on Keen that have any talent whatsoever. And they have their own sites. Honestly, after spending thousands on that site and reading with probably 60 of them (if not more), it's safe to say there's zero talent there.

Wow, Fidget...that's a dramatic statement if I've ever heard one. Do you still call?  And if so, why bother?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2019, 11:36:29 AM »
• Golden Shadow
• kittenit
• Laurie Lee
• Laurel Albright
• LifeCoachPeace13
• Queen of Cups 18
• TripleMoonGoddessc

Wow, Fidget...that's a dramatic statement if I've ever heard one. Do you still call?  And if so, why bother?

On Keen? No, the only one I call on Keen is Zadalia, and she has her own site. Same with Kisha. Yona and Leanne have had some hits. Kate Marquez is good in present and past, but future is yet to be seen. That's it.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2019, 01:26:00 PM »
Maybe you're just not meant to know.  Maybe you have some work to do and when the future is meant to be shared, it will be unveiled to you.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2019, 02:02:09 PM »
Maybe you're just not meant to know.  Maybe you have some work to do and when the future is meant to be shared, it will be unveiled to you.

I’d been thinking a lot about this recently and came across your comment. I think you’re absolutely right. For me personally I haven’t found one single advisor who can read accurately beyond one year (but if you have then consider yourself lucky lol). I think some of us aren’t meant to know every detail of the future. I won’t knock Keen because I’ve come across some gems on there. Most of the ones who connect with me are empaths who can read the current situation. I do believe in my situation I should take things day by day and follow the advice of my advisors. Sometimes we focus so much about the future that we don’t live within the present.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #179 on: November 15, 2019, 11:21:48 PM »

I’d been thinking a lot about this recently and came across your comment. I think you’re absolutely right. For me personally I haven’t found one single advisor who can read accurately beyond one year (but if you have then consider yourself lucky lol). I think some of us aren’t meant to know every detail of the future. I won’t knock Keen because I’ve come across some gems on there. Most of the ones who connect with me are empaths who can read the current situation. I do believe in my situation I should take things day by day and follow the advice of my advisors. Sometimes we focus so much about the future that we don’t live within the present.

Wow, Sydney--we agree! 

But, as I've detailed on other places on this site, information has been revealed to me--NOT via a reader, just through visions and thoughts that have manifested.  And I get it on a "need to know" basis.  Earlier this year, I had two strong visualizations about something and 3 weeks later, it all made sense.  I had another one in September or so.  I'm anxious for the next one, but I know that when I NEED to know, I'll know--and I can call all the readers and ask about timing, but I'll know when I know, whether or not I call Keen that day. Right now is work time--when it's go time, I'll get a sign.  I don't worry that the universe will forget me.

But, there is also something to be said for looking at your reality, taking psychic advice with a grain of salt and making a good decision.  I changed companies last year--I'm anxious to go back to my old company.  I had a few readers warn me not to go to my new company and said the old company wouldn't take me back.  I changed.  What I got in the process was two very important, life changing things having nothing to do with work.  I'll go back to my old company in 2020, as I'm already in talks with them.  I am grateful daily that I listened to myself--that I looked at my own decisions and listened to the readers and discarded what didn't resonate.  People assume that the fate is the fate and we can muck it up but it's still etched in stone.  Not so. The detour was crucial and the well-meaning readers just couldn't see that, but making a "in-the-present" decision, I did the right thing.

The other concept that I've been thinking about a lot is that we have to be ready for things--there is a certain amount of mental and emotional work that needs to be done to get to where we want to go.  For example, if you have issues around relationships but a reader tells you that you will eventually be married, that doesn't negate that you may need to go to therapy or do some intense work.  It's the concept that when the student is ready, the teacher appears.  But if we know for certain something is going to happen, it doesn't push us to be the best self we can be to get that thing, or make the most out of the experience, etc.  I believe that we are here to grow and be the best people we can be.  Also, I saw somewhere on Instagram a meme that said, if you got what you wanted as soon as you wanted it, you wouldn't be ready.  That's definitely how it is in my life--I would have freaked out and run screaming; I hate situations that require patience but it's necessary and it's good. 

The petulant 4-year old inside me, though says, "I don't care! I want to know now."  And the universe is just giving me the hand and saying, "you'll know when I'm ready to tell you but in the mean time, you need to just sit your ass down and trust."

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 11:26:40 PM by joyjoy »