Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 169501 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: wrong list
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2017, 12:18:05 AM »
A scam in what way; not psychic?

Offline peppie

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2017, 12:41:36 AM »
A scam in what way; not psychic?

shouldn't that be obvious from the person's answer... clearly NOT psychic and probably dishonest to boot.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2017, 06:47:20 PM »
Maureen the Messenger accurately picked up my POI and what was going on. She also gave a specific prediction that panned out. I still have some predictions pending though.

Angelic Visions and Faerie Moon Child also were accurate with my POI.

Maureen kept stringing me along and when I finally found out the guy was seeing someone else or something like that, I can't remember exactly, she said "well at least you know now".   Fairy Moon Child is very sweet. But ultimately, she was wrong with me. HOWEVER, now that I think back, she was absolutely right that man #1 and I were done, completely done.  Hmmmmm maybe I should take her off the list :) We're "friends" on facebook.  She posts some good stuff.  I only read with Angelic Visions once and she was wrong.  Doesn't mean she's not good because I think she's worked for a few people.

From 2010-2013 Maureen strung me along about somebody too :(  Fairie Moon Child has always been accurate for me - even when I didn't want her to be :/

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2017, 06:58:19 PM »
Steven Craig has been close to 100% on employment matters for me.  Back in '01, I had been laid off and there were literally no jobs in my area.  Everyone was being let go.  I had been applying for jobs paying half of what I had been making.  Steven told me I had already had a job offer and I said no, I don't.  He insisted I had just gotten an offer.  Nope.  A couple of weeks later I found out  that my voice mail was messed up and there was a job offer on there.  Too late now though.

So I call him back.  He says "I told you so", lol.  I ask about my prospects again and he says I'm getting a job "right now".  I'm in my pj's crying and eating but he insists it's happening "today".  A half hour later I get a call for a long term temp assignment. 

I didn't call Keen very often over the last 12 years, maybe once or twice every couple of years, but some of those calls were to him about job/career advice.  He's pretty good in that area.
Wasn't he one of the ones that was charging a ridiculous amount for a while, like $20 a minute or so? I just looked at his listings and it's $5.49 and $5.99 now. Am I imagining or did he drop his prices?

Offline njlady

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2017, 01:10:38 AM »
Steven Craig has been close to 100% on employment matters for me.  Back in '01, I had been laid off and there were literally no jobs in my area.  Everyone was being let go.  I had been applying for jobs paying half of what I had been making.  Steven told me I had already had a job offer and I said no, I don't.  He insisted I had just gotten an offer.  Nope.  A couple of weeks later I found out  that my voice mail was messed up and there was a job offer on there.  Too late now though.

So I call him back.  He says "I told you so", lol.  I ask about my prospects again and he says I'm getting a job "right now".  I'm in my pj's crying and eating but he insists it's happening "today".  A half hour later I get a call for a long term temp assignment. 

I didn't call Keen very often over the last 12 years, maybe once or twice every couple of years, but some of those calls were to him about job/career advice.  He's pretty good in that area.
Wasn't he one of the ones that was charging a ridiculous amount for a while, like $20 a minute or so? I just looked at his listings and it's $5.49 and $5.99 now. Am I imagining or did he drop his prices?

Not that I'm aware of.  I didn't use Keen very much for a really long time, but I've never seen him charge more than his usual rate.

Offline gemvisionary

« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2017, 03:36:32 AM »
Ive tried a few on the list above, but I'm so shocked anyone would call that many psychics! Perhaps you have some addiction to calling psychics. Are they on the list because they didn't tell you what you wanted to hear. Theres really no way of knowing  if a psychic that doesn't work for one, could work for another. I have found the lists all over the internet to be useless actually since you never know if the reviews are true, could just be some person who calls one after another to hear what they want, then puts them on the so called bad psychics list just because they didn't way what you want.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2017, 05:47:52 AM »
Ive tried a few on the list above, but I'm so shocked anyone would call that many psychics! Perhaps you have some addiction to calling psychics. Are they on the list because they didn't tell you what you wanted to hear. Theres really no way of knowing  if a psychic that doesn't work for one, could work for another. I have found the lists all over the internet to be useless actually since you never know if the reviews are true, could just be some person who calls one after another to hear what they want, then puts them on the so called bad psychics list just because they didn't way what you want.

Can tell youre new by the shock about someone reading with what, 15 psychics

Exactly! Definitely a newbie. Love it when people judge lol.

Offline peppie

« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2017, 01:49:56 AM »
honey, you ain't even seen the full list yet. you're visiting a psychic reviews site so you're in the same boat, buddy.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2017, 01:52:00 AM »
lmao

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2017, 01:56:41 AM »
Hahahaha.....

Offline mignnone

« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2017, 03:17:43 AM »
Seventh son, lania, Karen, dawn, miss Elizabeth and karma warrior have all been very accurate for me especially the latter. I don't like calling him but everything he has ever told me has been right.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2017, 12:21:44 AM »
Newbie here... I went through an awful breakup a few years back and fell down the rabbit hole of calling to ask if/when we would get back together. My list of who I called is probably longer than most of you sadly. Even if I was mad at the time when some told me he was not coming back too many fed me lies and said he was. Off the top of my head are the ones who were wrong that I can remember (this was almost 4 years ago):

Persian Medium Fiona told me he masturbated thinking of me in the shower and then would cry after..... weird
Norah Jones (she blabbed on and on about his name meaning he should be a responsible guy)
dalphina talked incessantly about herself and psycho babble, would have to constantly redirect the conversation to ME and my questions
Fairie Moon Child, constantly told me about clearing my energy to bring him back
James Vitale (goes by something else now)
Jeanne Clock
Kent Coffee and Jonathan Virtue (same person)
Psychic Master 777
dalya
Clairvoyant Ernest
AngelChannel 888
Jim1537
Eli Casey
Ellen Hartwell
Elle Martin
Yvonne Spellcast (told me he wasn't breaking up with me, he ended it an hour later, claimed she was doing spells to bring him back)
Triple Moon Goddess
Super Psychic Cindy
Marla Lovelane
Faith-ful
Psychic Future Visions and Discover Your Future (same person, sounded drunk a few times)
JourneyRyan
AdvisorSharon
Clearsight
Love Expert Sara (when I finally gave up on him I called to find out if I would meet someone else, she told me I was going to date a friend who is married but he would leave his wife for me. I would never do that and had no married male friends anyways)
sisterrachel
sister annette
Scott Angel
Mystic Charles
Best Reader

The ones who told me he wasn't coming back:
Penny C
Psychic Andrew
David7
Draven Grey
DELPHINA
Bella Love
Advisor Bella Magnolia
Laurie Lee 90210
Divine Mignon
Master Psychic Lisa
Steven Craig
Johnna Duke
Healing Light by Renee
Queen Sunshine
The Angel

These are just the ones I can remember and it is interesting seeing how some worked so great for others and not so much.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2017, 12:33:40 AM »
Now this is funny. I read with Queen Sunshine on keen several months back...she saw a great future with me and POI.

I just tried her on bitwine because I noticed she's on there and she gave very negative read lol...was curious to see what she said and at least it was free

So maybe they do guess outcomes!

Same thing happened with triplemoongoddess a few months ago..completely opposite outcomes.  Smh

Really really off putting

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:35:13 AM by bluebelle »

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2017, 03:00:53 AM »
Now this is funny. I read with Queen Sunshine on keen several months back...she saw a great future with me and POI.

I just tried her on bitwine because I noticed she's on there and she gave very negative read lol...was curious to see what she said and at least it was free

So maybe they do guess outcomes!

Same thing happened with triplemoongoddess a few months ago..completely opposite outcomes.  Smh

Really really off putting

Now looking back, at first I was calling trying my hardest not to cry and spilling my guts about how I saw he was dating another girl so I am shocked more people did not say he wasn't coming back as now it is so obvious he was not. I never left bad feedback for anyone, I usually didn't leave a rating. I realized after a few months to be more selective with the info I gave when calling lol

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2017, 10:32:52 PM »
the very worst of them was by leaps and bounds Bella Love. 1.99 a minute. Buy a taco and a margarita before calling her.
I can tell you what she said to me.

She told me this and that advisor on Keen ( could not keep track of them, say over fifteen, she know them personally) She didn't.

I called them all and they said they don't know her. It was so odd though how she went into all of these rants about this one being on coke, one borrowed money from the other, then went on a rampage about a bunch of people who do spells and sell them off of the Keen site I can name them but you can figure out who they are for yourself. She  then told this weird long story about being in high school at her locker and this person said something. The all complete babbling for no good reason. She also told me about her so-called clients and how she comes into this forum to get them to call her. I was trying to interrupt her but she would not shut her mouth. Hung up. Didn't bother wasting time leaving a rating. That bad.