Author Topic: is it wrong to test readers?  (Read 6636 times)

Offline peppie

is it wrong to test readers?
« on: February 24, 2017, 08:40:57 AM »
if you are asking a question to see what a psychic says, does that skew the reading?

over the past week i've been asking my "favorites" a question about a specific outcome. everyone told me it was definitely going to happen. well lo and behold it didn't. so then i asked a few other people i talked to about that same thing except i knew the answer and every reader got it wrong that i asked (they all gave me a positive outcome). this caused me to eliminate all my favorites and whittle them down to three people (who I haven't asked the question to).

i'm really annoyed that everyone said this thing that did not happen was going to happen. any thoughts on asking a "test" question?

Offline transplantnurse

Re: is it wrong to test readers?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 02:47:33 PM »
There is a question like this already asked on this forum about a month ago.But I did start testing psychics some got it right some wrong .Many got the timeline to the event I knew would  happen wrong but got the event happening right.very few got the timeline right at that time with the right outcome .
Lady jeena got the outcome right wrong timing -her timings are always wrong for me.
Friend sue got all right ..nobody else worth mentioning that I asked the question

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 04:15:03 PM »
There is a question like this already asked on this forum about a month ago.But I did start testing psychics some got it right some wrong .Many got the timeline to the event I knew would  happen wrong but got the event happening right.very few got the timeline right at that time with the right outcome .
Lady jeena got the outcome right wrong timing -her timings are always wrong for me.
Friend sue got all right ..nobody else worth mentioning that I asked the question

Except for general movement, Lady Jenna's timings are wrong for me too. Too soon. Glad to see Sue got all of it right.

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 04:30:08 PM »

all of my readers (who i asked teh question to) got my question's answer wrong. i'm very disillusioned about it. but i wonder if by testing that reader that throws things off... i mean ALL of them were wrong... then again many were wrong before I began testing them... they ALL gave me the optimistic positive answer.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 04:33:38 PM by peppie »

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 04:32:46 PM »
Who did you ask?

Offline peppie

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 04:34:22 PM »
i don't want to list their names here... i've been a loyal client to many of them and feel bad since they generally have been accurate in the past.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 06:36:31 PM »
I test them too when you test them they usually wrong then it make me wonder are they really psychic after all or they just guess and get right.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 06:53:47 PM »
No, its not wrong to test them and no it dosent skew the reading...its what these crappy psychics like to say to excuse how wrong they are. I believe in testing, not tricking. Although, it is important to recognize that what you test them with may not be their skillset (ex asking a remote viewing q when they are only good with feelings etc)

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 07:05:43 PM »
i don't want to list their names here... i've been a loyal client to many of them and feel bad since they generally have been accurate in the past.

Off with their heads .LOL.Am joking..no reader is 100%right or so they say.I do believe their great readers out there..very very few.I agree with bstalling 100% readers who don't want to be tested know they are crappy along with those who feed you free will BS..Your life is set in stone meant to followed through a certain path.So before you call that psychic and ask about Him or her remember nothing they tell you will change your destiny ..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 07:58:02 PM »
No, its not wrong to test them and no it dosent skew the reading...its what these crappy psychics like to say to excuse how wrong they are. I believe in testing, not tricking. Although, it is important to recognize that what you test them with may not be their skillset (ex asking a remote viewing q when they are only good with feelings etc)

Totally agree!!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2017, 01:05:34 AM »
It's a waste of time. I don't go to my car mechanic and ask them guess what sound my car's making if it's rattling lol. But it's your money. If you don't connect to them in a couple of minutes, then got off the call. That's what I do.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 01:18:11 AM »

Off with their heads .LOL.Am joking..no reader is 100%right or so they say.I do believe their great readers out there..very very few.I agree with bstalling 100% readers who don't want to be tested know they are crappy along with those who feed you free will BS..Your life is set in stone meant to followed through a certain path.So before you call that psychic and ask about Him or her remember nothing they tell you will change your destiny ..

eh. I agree with the statement that there are very few good readers out there but I don't believe all life is set in stone. I believe life is a lot more fluid than that. Your destiny maybe to be a really amazing actress because you have that talent but maybe for some reason you end up not going that route - that's free will. I don't think destiny will take over free will except in like really really special circumstances.

Offline peppie

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2017, 01:48:34 AM »

Off with their heads ...

hahahaha. i can't. every SINGLE ONE of them predicted it wrong (except the three I didn't ask - and I've decided not to ask them because if they get it wrong I'll have no one else to call).

the question was am i going to get a job? the answer was 100% yes with they really like you etc etc. not ONE got it right. what gives???

one reader said they are very slow but they really like you. it looks like you'll get this job and will have many other options too. i decided to pretend she was right. i COULD work with them months down the road. if i don't make that answer right i'll only have two more people left.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2017, 01:04:29 AM »

Off with their heads ...

hahahaha. i can't. every SINGLE ONE of them predicted it wrong (except the three I didn't ask - and I've decided not to ask them because if they get it wrong I'll have no one else to call).

Think for a minute about what you said.  If you ask the last 3 and they're wrong as well you won't have anyone else to call.  Why would you want to continue to call people that aren't accurate and waste your money?   I totally understand your dilemma but we have to be realistic.  You'd be wasting your money big time. You can find other readers. Have you ever tried Tarot by Penelope on Etsy?  She's pretty awesome.

Offline peppie

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2017, 02:09:13 AM »

Off with their heads ...

Think for a minute about what you said.  If you ask the last 3 and they're wrong as well you won't have anyone else to call.  Why would you want to continue to call people that aren't accurate and waste your money?   I totally understand your dilemma but we have to be realistic.  You'd be wasting your money big time. You can find other readers. Have you ever tried Tarot by Penelope on Etsy?  She's pretty awesome.

You're right :) . But I think I'll just not do it... then I'll have no one to call and it takes SO long to decide if someone is good. I've decided that maybe it's just a bad question... I mean... my favorites have gotten SO much right. If they all have gotten this wrong... maybe I should just let it go.

When I was looking for jobs three years ago, all my readers got it wrong then, too. They would always say I was going to get the job and none of them were right until the one I got. Maybe readers are better at personalities and relationships....

I'll check Penelope out - I've heard other people say the same thing. I'm leery of going off of keen but will take a peek.

anything