Author Topic: Keen Reader  (Read 21235 times)

stargazer

Re: Keen Reader
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2017, 05:32:43 AM »
I agree.. its probably why they're doing it. Because they know addicts will repeatedly come back

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2017, 04:25:43 AM »
How far out do readers read?weeks months?are there some that can see into two three five years out?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2017, 06:36:52 AM »
I know some can. My friend got a life-marker reading way back about 10 years ago and predictions from that are still manifesting. Long-time clients of Cookie's say that her predictions can happen years later.

Offline verb18

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2017, 02:48:44 PM »
How far out do readers read?weeks months?are there some that can see into two three five years out?

It depends on the reader for sure! Each person has a different skill set when it comes to this. I've read with readers who only read 6 months-1 year out, and some that don't really have a time limit. I usually ask who I'm reading with how far out they are most comfortable reading, or how far out brings about the most accuracy.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2017, 11:51:09 PM »
I just found out one of my readers recently found out she can read further then she thought - she thought it was 2 years but recently found out as much as 5.

Sometimes they don't know unless they get confirmation from the person, too.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2017, 12:04:11 PM »
Just popping in quick to add my take if I might.

I've definitely noticed that some readers see out much further than they realize. I've also had a reader tell me that sometimes they may see something in April, for example, but that might not be this April. it could end up being April of next year or even 2 years from now! They just see April and assume if that, if it's Feb during the reading, that it's the April coming up. I was looking through my super old notes recently, and found out things from last year that I thought were wrong, actually happened this year! Same month as predicted, just a different year!

I got a reading last year with this very nice man at a psychic fair. Im a regular at the shop that held it and the owner suggested I sit with him as he was one of the best. And WOW he really is! He read out OVER a year, and he's been bang on with so much, with more still to come! I wish i could find him again for another reading and Im really hoping he will be at the fair again this spring!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2017, 01:42:17 PM »
Just popping in quick to add my take if I might.

I've definitely noticed that some readers see out much further than they realize. I've also had a reader tell me that sometimes they may see something in April, for example, but that might not be this April. it could end up being April of next year or even 2 years from now! They just see April and assume if that, if it's Feb during the reading, that it's the April coming up. I was looking through my super old notes recently, and found out things from last year that I thought were wrong, actually happened this year! Same month as predicted, just a different year!

I got a reading last year with this very nice man at a psychic fair. Im a regular at the shop that held it and the owner suggested I sit with him as he was one of the best. And WOW he really is! He read out OVER a year, and he's been bang on with so much, with more still to come! I wish i could find him again for another reading and Im really hoping he will be at the fair again this spring!

I've heard of this happening to...a good friend of mine mentioned that sometimes predictions can be a year off...like you said, if they predict June, you assume it's June of 2015 or whatever, but cd be June of 2016. 

moonlight412

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2017, 01:03:13 AM »
Question for Keen Reader if they are still at this forum

What's are the Rating points? How does it work? Also, I was looking at a reader he had -160 rating points, and 343 reviews, but on their page I could only see 6-7 reviews. Can readers delete reviews?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2017, 01:23:06 AM »
reviews drop of after 18months.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2017, 01:27:07 AM »
How are the keen reader screened to be real psychics?

How are the keen readers didfferent from the other platforms, like CP?

moonlight412

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2017, 02:11:04 AM »

that's good to know..thanks!

Offline hopefully helpful

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2017, 09:40:20 PM »
I do believe there is a limit as to how many free minutes we can send per month.  I don't keep track of them.  I just send them when someone calls and then every 2 weeks, because I think that is when they expire.
If we go over, we get an email from keen telling us we have exceeded our limit for the month.

What is the maximum you can send at one time to one person?
5 minutes per email

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2017, 09:43:51 PM »

I don't know that there is a set time frame. 
Every reader perceives timing in a different manner and depending on the nature of the question there are a great many variables.  Some are better at short term, some can see further out.

« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2017, 09:47:26 PM »
How are the keen reader screened to be real psychics?

How are the keen readers didfferent from the other platforms, like CP?

keen readers are not screened. so please take that into consideration when choosing your reader.
 i am not familiar with other platforms who do screen or do not screen

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2017, 09:48:32 PM »

actually it is now 12 months that they drop off

anything