Author Topic: Keen Reader  (Read 21177 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Keen Reader
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2017, 03:29:31 AM »
Bump

Offline britbrat

« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2017, 03:53:46 AM »
I do believe there is a limit as to how many free minutes we can send per month.  I don't keep track of them.  I just send them when someone calls and then every 2 weeks, because I think that is when they expire.
If we go over, we get an email from keen telling us we have exceeded our limit for the month.

What is the maximum you can send at one time to one person?
5 minutes per email

There is a reader that advertises giving out 10 free minutes for all call over 20 minutes I believe. I think the most I have received is 2 or 3.

Offline hopefully helpful

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2017, 11:53:41 PM »
That is not on Keen.  The maximum amount of minutes is 5.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2017, 05:52:57 PM »
Is there an upper limit to how many people can be waiting in line to talk to an advisor ? Does it cut off after some point or could a reader potentially have a hundred people waiting to talk to them?

Offline Exposed

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2017, 12:32:02 AM »
Is there an upper limit to how many people can be waiting in line to talk to an advisor ? Does it cut off after some point or could a reader potentially have a hundred people waiting to talk to them?

I've been disappointed by psychics on Keen, who has a great reputation as being the best (I guest good PR). I'm not impressed at all. Of course, getting a hold them is like catching a ball in a baseball field.

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2017, 10:17:01 AM »
I've heard from a reader that they have a forum kinda like this one. They can share notes on callers.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2017, 10:31:22 AM »
Yes, they do. I've been told that too.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2017, 01:46:35 PM »

I've been disappointed by psychics on Keen, who has a great reputation as being the best (I guest good PR). I'm not impressed at all. Of course, getting a hold them is like catching a ball in a baseball field.

their customer service seems to have really gotten worse.  I requested over a week ago to close my account and they just got around to doing it yesterday.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2017, 02:24:28 PM »
How are the keen reader screened to be real psychics?

How are the keen readers didfferent from the other platforms, like CP?

keen readers are not screened. so please take that into consideration when choosing your reader.
 i am not familiar with other platforms who do screen or do not screen

They should be, really. Many of them speak to thousands of people, making lots of money. But ATT doesn't care. They're 'racking up' lots of revenue.

I mean how can someone tell you the future of a live experience, but it's for entertainment purposes. Legally unclear to me.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2017, 05:30:37 PM »
I've heard from a reader that they have a forum kinda like this one. They can share notes on callers.

This makes a lot of sense, I've had many readers tell me things that I have told other psychics.. I always had a gut feeling this was happening one way or another.  It's really disheartening, I mean that's our personal information. I do not want that out in the open. Isn't there any rules about disclosing personal information? 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2017, 11:48:41 PM »
If you send a tip to a reader after a reading, does Keen take a cut of it?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2017, 01:54:38 AM »
My guess would be yes.

stargazer

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2017, 06:44:45 AM »
When I was on keen, I noticed they had the tip functionality, do you guys tip?
nope

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2017, 06:20:30 PM »

There is no limit that I am aware of.

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2017, 06:24:56 PM »

No, that is not true.  We are not allowed to share notes on our callers.  If anyone does it is removed immediately.
We do have a forum, but it is more about keen business, how to promote, special offers, etc.