Author Topic: Masters Michelle and Josh  (Read 13704 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Masters Michelle and Josh
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2017, 05:42:19 PM »
WTF?? 21.99 a minute on Keen.
That's over $100 for five minutes. I hope to hell she's good for everyone though.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 06:24:22 PM »
I called them recently and they were right about contact. They said that the person would contact later that afternoon and they did.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2018, 10:39:37 PM »
So, I'm kind of like WTF with this lady...

I arranged a call, saw the call came out of my queue. Tried to arrange another call, and it said there was some "call error" so I email her asking if she might've known what happened.... she blocked me  >:(   I've never even read with her before, so like WTF lady  >:(

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 11:20:52 PM »
Sorry to hear! I read with her without any issues.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2018, 11:38:54 PM »
That's just so annoying. I never even heard of her before until today, because of this forum..... and I'm blocked because?!  ::)

Whatever, I'll take my business elsewhere lol.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 11:42:37 PM by marciamia »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2018, 11:47:43 PM »
A lot of them do that it's so annoying and rude. They could at least send us an email to explain why they're not accepting our call.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2018, 11:49:06 PM »
Exactly!!!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2018, 12:03:49 AM »
The usual reasons are they’ve seen feedback you left for others that is negative and they don’t want the risk

One advisor told me he would sometimes pick up a bad energy before the call even, and block them.

Or of course, there’s the theory of advisors sharing notes and not wanting to take on certain clients.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2018, 12:24:59 AM »
I don’t really leave feedback...

Offline nightime

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 03:38:46 AM »
I'd say you saved yourself some money! I read with her (them) and I can say everything was wrong, no validations, and nothing came to pass.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2018, 08:42:47 PM »
Blocked me for absolutely no reason. First time caller, she never picked up and then I tried again. And it said I had been blocked !!! So ***** rude !!!
I'm literally shocked

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2018, 12:50:27 AM »
she sucks anyway so you should be happy she blocked you.
Blocked me for absolutely no reason. First time caller, she never picked up and then I tried again. And it said I had been blocked !!! So ***** rude !!!
I'm literally shocked

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 04:11:58 PM »
Her first prediction never came true then I tried to call them back stopped taking my call and let it ring out. I guess I am not blocked yet. Not calling her back thouogh

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2018, 07:53:56 PM »
Looks like this advisor has now changed her name to "Twin Flame Reunion" (https://www.keen.com/Twin%20Flame%20Reunion) - I got an email making some pretty outrageous claims, and noticed she's now charging $21.99/minute. Jesus. Here is what she's claiming:

I work with a very high and potent form of Arch Angel Magic. I was taught this form of Magic by the Holy Arch Angel Michael himself. Nobody else in the world knows how to do this form of Magic. I have a 100% success rate with my Holy Arch Angel Magic. I have solutions to all of your problems. Please do not hesitate to contact me. I can truly help you like no one else.

I have been chosen by God to bring Twin Flames together for all Eternity.
God has chosen me to use my powers instantly recognize Twin Flames and Soulmates. I understand the difficulties of these intense and challenging relationships. I can help you move forward with your Twin Flame, so that you can live in Bliss and Harmony as you are Destined. If you are with your Twin Flame, you are destined to be together for eternity. As, I am with mine. I am married to my Twin Flame and we have a delightful and loving relationship.He is Devoted to me. I am his world. He tells me so daily. We are very much in love and destined to live together for all Eternity. Would you like the same? Let me help you take the right steps to the Destiny of Eternal Love. Do not miss out on the chance to be with your Twin Flame, or Soulmate. I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY GOD TO BRING TOGETHER, AND KEEP TOGETHER TWIN FLAMES AND SOUL MATES.

Wow, the only person on the planet with a 100% successful angel-taught magic that will solve all your problems. That's a steal at $21.99/minute! I don't know how these people sleep at night.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2018, 08:22:26 PM »
I believe at one point she was charging $17.99 a minute as “Masters Michelle and Josh.” I used to read with her years ago, but like most other keen readers, nothing she predicted ever came to pass.

According to her I would’ve been married/in a relationship with my soulmate by February 2018. This year in February I was still waiting for my POI to come back after we broke up three months prior.  ::)

anything