Author Topic: Feelings / Empaths  (Read 12659 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Feelings / Empaths
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2017, 06:31:02 PM »
Oh no I'm so sorry!  :-*

With Judi and the poi-the guy never gave me false promises or said what he wanted to happen. It was pretty realistic.

Same here, on both of them (Sue and Judi)..just what he wanted to happen.  It's ok, I'm at peace with it now...took a long time to get there.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2017, 07:47:57 PM »
Ok I just had a reading with Judi. I think it sounds lile a script because she speaks so quickly but I can confirm that a lot of what she said was true. I think she was bang on with channelling feelings. She did say that she isn't a psychic which I appreciate. Overall she didn't create a fairytale. It was very realistic. I think she's real. Thanks for your help everyone (especially Rediska, Sooshi and Bagalagaa)

Rediska

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2017, 03:52:03 PM »
Hey!

For anyone of you who are going to get in her que-can you please ask her on my behalf if she channels the person from the last point of contact or in the here and now?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2017, 02:15:05 AM »
Hey!

For anyone of you who are going to get in her que-can you please ask her on my behalf if she channels the person from the last point of contact or in the here and now?

Rediska I had the chance to read with Judi again today and when she was asking/channeling she said "how does so and so feel as if today..." so I'm assuming it's in the here and now based off of that.