Author Topic: When To Expect Callback?  (Read 4107 times)

Offline AustralieNs

When To Expect Callback?
« on: January 13, 2017, 09:47:52 PM »
Hellllo :) I'm something of a Keen novice, and I'm in a handful of queues and my turn is coming up- but I don't know when I can expect to these readers to start taking calls! I've missed some long awaited calls before and it's the worst - it's a shame keen doesn't have scheduled times for readers like CP does.

Has anyone, in their experience, been able to figure out when readers tend to come online??

I'm wondering about Diane731, Sapphire21, Abundant Visions, and Source Power
But I feel like it would be good to have a thread where we can share common online times for specific readers

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: When To Expect Callback?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 09:50:16 PM »
Funny you bring this up. I was #2 on Northstar Julie and saw she logged on, the next thing you know my call is dropped. Has anyone talk to her on Click4advisor?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 09:54:48 PM »
Hellllo :) I'm something of a Keen novice, and I'm in a handful of queues and my turn is coming up- but I don't know when I can expect to these readers to start taking calls! I've missed some long awaited calls before and it's the worst - it's a shame keen doesn't have scheduled times for readers like CP does.

Has anyone, in their experience, been able to figure out when readers tend to come online??

But I feel like it would be good to have a thread where we can share common online times for specific readers

Try Diane731 on her website.  She's cheaper but you have do a 30 minute reading.  Abundant Visions hasn't been on in a long time!  I don't know about the other two.  You can try and schedule times with the readers, especially Diane. You can message her on her website and let her know you want to schedule on Keen

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 10:02:28 PM »
Thanks! I guess we have to track these readers down on their private sites

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 10:31:29 PM »
Abundant Visions, Gaylene, is more easily reached through her own site, Third Eye Live. Expect a wait there too though, especially now because she just sent out an email that her daughter is ill.

I'm a long-time client of Gaylene's, I love her. She is very accurate in the present and very-near future. She and two other readers exactly detailed how my POI and I would reconcile back in '15. Gaylene got when he'd contact me within a day (fall equinox), another hit exactly for when we'd get physical (Canadian Thanksgiving). The third also got roughly the time for that, a little into October. Gaylene told me what was going on, how long it would last, etc. My readers turned in a stellar performance during that little episode!

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 10:38:11 PM »

Sourcepower doesn't really come online to take calls anymore. You're better off requesting an appointment. From my experience she accepts appointments rather quickly. 

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 08:36:47 AM »
Funny you bring this up. I was #2 on Northstar Julie and saw she logged on, the next thing you know my call is dropped. Has anyone talk to her on Click4advisor?
i read  on one of her keen pages that she doesn't take new callers. have you talked to her before?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 05:11:15 PM »
i read  on one of her keen pages that she doesn't take new callers. have you talked to her before?

She use to not take new callers, she sent me free minutes to say that Keen was dropping calls on her end. For now she is taking all callers.

anything