Author Topic: spirit sunshine  (Read 4164 times)

Offline peppie

spirit sunshine
« on: December 31, 2016, 06:08:46 PM »
I love this lady and want other people's feedback. She has pulled things up there's no way she made up. However, her predictions were completely different than everyone else's! But somehow I believe this woman because she just knew things.

Anyone else call her? She's around $2/min.

Offline peppie

Re: spirit sunshine
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 05:47:46 PM »
bump... hoping someone else has an experience they can share!!! 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 06:39:47 PM »
Haven't read with her. I was sure I saw a post about her but couldn't remember where, but one came up on lipstick alley when I googled the name. It was brief but said she was good.

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 01:41:09 AM »
Yes, I saw that, too. Spirit sunshine's recently ratings are bad on Keen. Something about them though look like they are the same person trying to give her a bad rating.

Offline peppie

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 11:07:39 PM »
bump... any one call her?

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 11:52:55 PM »
Just gave her a range and what she has said lines up with my other readers but doesn't line up with the other tarot readers like phoenyx and angelic dream. If you want any more details pm me

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 12:12:01 AM »
Bump!

Just tried this reader--she very accurately picked up what's going on in my life.  No nonsense.  Liked her!

Offline peppie

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2019, 09:54:35 PM »
over time i actually found her to be inaccurate. also, she has a horrible attitude. glad you liked her but in my book she was highly inaccurate.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2019, 04:52:13 AM »
over time i actually found her to be inaccurate. also, she has a horrible attitude. glad you liked her but in my book she was highly inaccurate.

thanks for the feedback. I actually have a handful of readers who are my go to--I just found her mid-binge.  She wasn't good enough to crack my top 10! ;)

anything