Author Topic: test game  (Read 9788 times)

Offline lostsoul209

test game
« on: December 31, 2016, 01:48:22 AM »
I think that most of the psychic on keen are fake i was testing someone of them on keen and i known the answer already and they were all wrong here the list that were wrong
Ask Helga
Chamielle
moon advisor
Jesse Luck
Divine Light Readings by Val

stargazer

Re: test game
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 02:04:23 AM »
Why waste money testing them? Did you ask for refunds?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 02:20:59 AM »
nope I think you can ask once in every 30 day,

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 03:33:50 AM »
I always wonder are those people really psychi once in a while they be spot on but most of the time they will be wrong, after a year of reading with psychi I never once have a positive prediction that come true only negative.

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 10:08:59 AM »
I don't know the limit, but you can get more than one in 30 days.
This is true... I've gotten refunds less than 30 days apart in the past.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 01:24:47 PM »
I was never for testing a psychic I thought it was unethical like a placebo then I thought if am paying you and you claim to be psychic then F the ethics.i began testing readers left and right lol..that's the first thing I do when the conversation starts if they pass I continue if not I drop them:) Afew that passed my test are Lady jenna,Lisa dianne ,Ms Josephine (not only did she answer she went as far to seeing my other test question without me prompting)& yes I ask for a refund to those who failed

Rediska

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 10:51:38 PM »
I think that most of the psychic on keen are fake i was testing someone of them on keen and i known the answer already and they were all wrong here the list that were wrong
Ask Helga
Chamielle
moon advisor
Jesse Luck

I have read with Divine Light...what was your test question to her?

stargazer

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 02:16:56 AM »
No need to worry about Ask Helga anymore. She died recently.

Ask helga and helga morrow are two different readers. It's the latter helga that died.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2017, 02:33:01 AM »
Ask Helga
Chamielle
moon advisor
Jesse Luck

I ask if that person around someone or not and I known she marry and she said that person not around anyone and she like me and I should talk to her so she fail.

Rediska

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2017, 02:48:34 AM »
Ask Helga
Chamielle
moon advisor
Jesse Luck

I ask if that person around someone or not and I known she marry and she said that person not around anyone and she like me and I should talk to her so she fail.

Some psychics are not good at picking up third parties. There are VERY few who are good at it. Out the 40 or so psychics I read with, only few knew the POI was married. This was Edie and Jeremiah from CP.com. Jozette from asknow.com and O Valley from keen as well as Lollie.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 02:56:48 AM by Rediska »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2017, 05:20:59 AM »
Val didn't pick up the 3rd party with me either.  However, when I called her weeks later after I thought this chick was pretty much staying with him 99% of the time, I asked Val what she saw with them and right out of the gate she said it seems she's staying with him because she's in between places to live and he's helping her.  Alot of readers have said the same thing actually.

Rediska

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2017, 06:38:39 AM »
Val didn't pick up the 3rd party with me either.  However, when I called her weeks later after I thought this chick was pretty much staying with him 99% of the time, I asked Val what she saw with them and right out of the gate she said it seems she's staying with him because she's in between places to live and he's helping her.  Alot of readers have said the same thing actually.

Did you ever find out if that was the reason why?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2017, 04:43:52 PM »

NO but i.did confirm that they are not actually living together.  As for the reason why she's there 99% of the time,  I don't know

Rediska

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2017, 07:55:35 PM »

NO but i.did confirm that they are not actually living together.  As for the reason why she's there 99% of the time,  I don't know

Yeah, she is dependent on him on some way and he is clearly getting something-or one or two things-out of this situation.

stargazer

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2017, 08:38:23 PM »
i agree. They're both probably getting something from each other if they're together/she's at his house that often.

anything