Author Topic: Current fave?  (Read 9738 times)

Offline Sooshi

Current fave?
« on: December 27, 2016, 09:20:24 PM »
Who is your current favorite on keen and why? What do you like best about their readings?

Rediska

Re: Current fave?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 01:27:44 AM »
I like Judi so far as a favorite. She mirrored what another favorite psychic of mine said. Did not care for Lady P-she is very intuitive but that is it. Aries is ethical and she channels so I like that. Sadly, she did not pick up anything school related for me so that was pretty disappointing.

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 02:07:29 AM »
Was Judi accurate for you?

Yes. Like Sooshi, my situation isn't a generic one. I gave her no info and off she went channeling him. She knew he wasn't in love with or even loved me but did have feelings. She knew there was no bad break up or anything like that. She knew he was still into me and didn't give me the classic BS lines such as "I have commitment issues" or "I need space."  There was no way she could've guessed those things. She also said "clearing up" multiply times and this is something else another psychic told me months ago but I disregarded it. I feel bad because he was correct this whole time.

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 02:15:17 AM »
It's very frustrating to hear as answer that it could be next week, or it could be in 6 months. Timing does make a difference in our thoughts and decissions towards others. That's how lady p is, and the irony is that occasionally when she does decide to give timing, then she is correct. Lucky if you get her to do it.

I think you responded to the wrong thread?

Offline monika

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 04:06:30 AM »
I like Judi so far as a favorite. She mirrored what another favorite psychic of mine said. Did not care for Lady P-she is very intuitive but that is it. Aries is ethical and she channels so I like that. Sadly, she did not pick up anything school related for me so that was pretty disappointing.
I still believe that Joeana is very accurate. So far she was approx. 80-85% acuurate. Work related issues Kisha as well. Love related issues- IDK anymore. All of them ( sincerity, QoC, Joeana, Kisha, Etc, all the most popular) saw September/ October as significant month. Guess what nothing has happened no contact etc. Now all of them see contact in January , let see...

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 07:54:54 AM »
I still believe that Joeana is very accurate. So far she was approx. 80-85% acuurate. Work related issues Kisha as well. Love related issues- IDK anymore. All of them ( sincerity, QoC, Joeana, Kisha, Etc, all the most popular) saw September/ October as significant month. Guess what nothing has happened no contact etc. Now all of them see contact in January , let see...

Kiesha gave you a timeframe? I am surprised. She told me a number lol. Tip: Don't get too hung up on timeframes. I hate to admit it but I have spend over hundred's of dollars for contact dates with over 30 different advisers and no one has gotten it right so far. NO ONE.

Rediska

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 07:55:57 AM »
Naa, i was responding to the comment that lady p is intuitive, but not best to read with. I agree too that Judi is quite good. Airies Intuition, I have a lot of faith in, but am still waiting on timeframe. Lady p would be favorite, if she didn't get all wishy washy with time frame- if it happens 5 years from now, makes a big difference than if 3 months....  I think too that a good reader also understands that free will events can change things drastically, so a good one has the patience and willingness to do a fresh read again on a topic that has been done before.

Update: ohh... I see where you were coming from Rediska. Just read the contact numbers thread- ha, coincidence :)

Has Lady P given you a timeframe and it has been correct? She just gave me a number "9" lol.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 02:19:41 PM »

Kiesha gave you a timeframe? I am surprised. She told me a number lol. Tip: Don't get too hung up on timeframes. I hate to admit it but I have spend over hundred's of dollars for contact dates with over 30 different advisers and no one has gotten it right so far. NO ONE.

This past Aug. Kisha gave me a 10, saying that she felt it was 10 weeks for contact. She was correct.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2016, 04:27:32 PM »
I read with Cookie in late March and early April, then again in early July. Everything she told me would happen or not happen did (or did not) occur, in the timeframes she gave. Some predictions for this week actually and winter are still to come but I have no reason to doubt they won't. She isn't good with emotion but events, good or bad, and problems - for me, spot-on. And she was the only one who told me so many things, and she was right. In fact, in March she was so far in the future that I had no idea what she was talking about and was confused.

Lady Persephone is another one. I read with her last January and everything she told me came true too. In fact, she underplayed how difficult the year would be. Both Cookie and Persephone picked up on a third-party before she made her demonic entrance, btw.

Offline monika

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 04:38:23 PM »
Naa, i was responding to the comment that lady p is intuitive, but not best to read with. I agree too that Judi is quite good. Airies Intuition, I have a lot of faith in, but am still waiting on timeframe. Lady p would be favorite, if she didn't get all wishy washy with time frame- if it happens 5 years from now, makes a big difference than if 3 months....  I think too that a good reader also understands that free will events can change things drastically, so a good one has the patience and willingness to do a fresh read again on a topic that has been done before.

Update: ohh... I see where you were coming from Rediska. Just read the contact numbers thread- ha, coincidence :

Has Lady P given you a timeframe and it has been correct? She just gave me a number "9" lol.

Kisha told me 9or 10 when I asked for clarification she told me she feels sept. /Oct. I know I shouldn't pay attention to timeframes but how come all of them have me the same approx . Timeframes and nothing happened. Now, most of them see contact in January, some of them don't see contact anymore. I will be honest, I am totally confused .

Offline britbrat

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2016, 05:01:00 PM »
Queen Of Cups for me is good with short term predictions like over a 3 month period. I am not sure she has ever given me any timeframe longer than 3 months maybe. Aries is only accurate for me with timeframes if she gives me an exact month. The random number has never made sense to me. For me she is accurate for outcome and time only when she is specific. I finally got my email reading from her it was more detailed then speaking to her on the phone in my opinion. Cookie is mindblowing with details, but I have not have any predictions happen from her.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 05:07:27 PM »
Is Healer still the admin for the board? He used to check in quite often and update us. Sincerity was his go to reader.

stargazer

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2016, 05:42:34 PM »
Maybe we should be aware that many people are reading this site. So like now the line has suddenly become sooooo long for my fav, that I can't even get in it. We can also pm the people that actually participate. There's an enormous list of "members". The line for Solara is now endless too!

You can modify and delete posts as well. More people have read postings the longer time goes by.

I get that this is precisely a review forum, just be aware that it is not private and how much you want to share with the general public- should you no longer be able to easily reach your fav.
Yes, so true. Also remember just because a reader was spot on for someone, doesn't mean they'll be spot on for you. A lot of the popular readers mentioned on this forum were inaccurate for me.

Rediska

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2016, 06:07:52 PM »
@ Monika-
Yeah, speaking from personal experience-most of them are guesstimating when it comes to timing. The 9 and 10 could be accurate but it may not be in months but rather a date. As of now, I haven't had any contact date come true. Sometimes they will give you a date depending on your situation. It is no different than your friendly cashier at CVS giving you a date by pure assumption.

ladya

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2017, 07:09:48 PM »
i would like to know everyone's personal fave too and who is actually accurate with outcomes majority of the time.

anything