Author Topic: Anyone tried Tammy Swanson?  (Read 4519 times)

Rediska

Anyone tried Tammy Swanson?
« on: December 10, 2016, 05:45:45 AM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/psychic-mediums/tammy-swanson/6248387

yay or nay? Had a reading with her for like two minutes so I am not sure. It was mainly for contact and she said she saw a "3". I told her the guy said when he visits my home state that I will be someone he will see asap. I asked her when was this and she said he wants to surprise me etc., so she didn't want to give it away. The guy is unpredictable from my experience with him but it could also be her covering her butt and not wanting to give me a wrong answer.

It also makes me suspicious when readers have the same feedback from 2-3 fanatics constantly telling people she is really good and to give her a try. Not even Aries Intuition or LP has people like that. *Sigh*  ??? she did give me 3 free minutes afterwards.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:48:54 AM by Rediska »

Rediska

Re: Anyone tried Tammy Swanson?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 03:29:01 AM »
Mini Update-I called her around November and asked for contact and if it were to happen. She gave a three and she didn't know what it meant. Ironically, Aries Intuition gave me the same exact number. However, I read with her again in December and let me tell you something: She is a GOOD tarot reader. Here is the nice part: without remembering who I am, she picked up a timeline and gave me the number three. Again. Most of us HATE when psychics tend to change their numbers on us when we call again but she didn't. Yay.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 04:56:38 PM »
Ok so if it's still a 3 and assuming its going to be correct, then it would have to be in reference to a static date then rather than the amount of time to elapse then, right? So like March maybe?

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 04:05:18 AM »
Ok so if it's still a 3 and assuming its going to be correct, then it would have to be in reference to a static date then rather than the amount of time to elapse then, right? So like March maybe?

Exactly. In October, Naveah from CP gave me a timeframe of March and in Mid-Dec Val gave me a timeframe of March as well. It's funny because Aries Intuition said that she wasn't sure what the 3 meant but when she gave me a general reading she said I will have something solid with a man. I asked if it was the POI and she confirmed it was. Then Vicki Joy and Dominique from CP said April-June from contact as did Angelic Channels so its confusing.