Author Topic: Miss Marla and others... predictions  (Read 23957 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Miss Marla and others... predictions
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2018, 11:59:54 AM »
Haha wow. She told me my ex was keeping his options open. Trying to see what women are out there. He’s hanging out with someone now but it’s not going great and he’s actually thinking of you and I do see hin coming back to you so don’t be surprised. My ex is currently deployed, just left 10 days ago lmao

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2018, 04:00:52 PM »
Haha wow. She told me my ex was keeping his options open. Trying to see what women are out there. He’s hanging out with someone now but it’s not going great and he’s actually thinking of you and I do see hin coming back to you so don’t be surprised. My ex is currently deployed, just left 10 days ago lmao

Eww. That must not be a pleasant thought. Service men and their 50 mile rule, eh? 

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 05:32:48 PM »

Eww. That must not be a pleasant thought. Service men and their 50 mile rule, eh?

Lol I didn’t even think of that. I just thought: how could that even be when he’s going to the Middle East? He’s an introvert, he’s never been the type to run around chasing women hahaa

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2018, 08:27:32 PM »
Any port in a storm. Service men aren't known for being picky. With women in the services as well now, it's worse than ever. There's been guys court-marshaled for pimping out their girlfriends to the other guys while deployed even. Before it was just mostly bar hook ups and prostitutes while they were away.

Offline ELLROSEN

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2019, 05:30:01 PM »
I don't buy some of this feedback you have said about Marla, you are purposely bashing this very talented Advisor, first of all Marla does not read the way you are describing
not at all, ask anyone else who speaks to her on a regular basis, and there are hundreds. She reads by her cards and asks very few questions if any.
Maybe if you people would stop reading with so   many advisors one after the other you would know WHO SAID WHAT!

You would be best advised to be careful what you say about a person, it could come back and bite you, there is such a thing as liable and slander.
That goes for many other great readers on Keen.  Just saying.

Ell
 >:(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2019, 05:43:07 PM »
Uh, are you threatening people?

Offline ELLROSEN

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2019, 06:11:47 PM »
Why would you ask such a dumb question.  NO, but I know advisors that have sued clients for postings that were blatant  lies or just conflicting versions of another reading naming the wrong advisor.
That is it.  Keen records all calls.
 Thanks for caring.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2019, 09:51:28 PM »
Giving honest feedback that an advisor didn't connect with a client isn't libelous nor slander. Lmao...

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2019, 10:04:38 PM »
Ellrosen in what universe can an advisor sue for feedback hahaha! Firstly everyone knows Keen deletes reviews when an advisor isnt happy and complain why would they need to sue? I have never heard of this happening. I have however heard of an advisor getting arrested for witchcraft and fraud from fraudulently trying to get money from clients. Lets be realistic here very rare that an advisor is the victim! And this is a forum to state experiences irrespective if they don’t match yours or you don’t agree with it.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2019, 04:47:27 AM »
I read with Miss Marla last summer.  She was so incredibly off it wasn’t even funny. She said I would move on from my POI and described 2 guys that would be vying for my attention.  One was very rich and had a boat.  The other was also rich but very business oriented.  None of what she said sounded even remotely reasonable during the reading and certainly none of what she said came true.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2019, 11:02:11 PM »
I just had my first reading with her, and I have to admit that I'm impressed. When we first started speaking, she had said that he would return to me, but only briefly and confuse the situation but try to return. In my mind, I was like oh Lord what a mess, but then she said, wait a minute, I think this is an event that already happened am I right? She was! We've been broken up for about two months, and he did return about a month ago, things seemed like they were heading in the right direction, and then poof, he did a complete 180 on me. We're now talking again, and things are going very well. His behaviors are consistent and very different now. She had described the event that he flip flopped on me, explained why he did this (I already suspected). She mentioned his friends, and how they portrayed a lot of negative influence over him because when we're dating, they dont see him as often and she was able to accurately describe an event that had occurred when we were at those peoples house one time. Her prediction is roughly 2 weeks out (first prediction is for March 8-10, second one the 14-15), so Ill be sure to update if they occur, but I feel that she definitely has a gift.

Offline hope36

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2019, 01:51:47 AM »
I just had my first reading with her, and I have to admit that I'm impressed. When we first started speaking, she had said that he would return to me, but only briefly and confuse the situation but try to return. In my mind, I was like oh Lord what a mess, but then she said, wait a minute, I think this is an event that already happened am I right? She was! We've been broken up for about two months, and he did return about a month ago, things seemed like they were heading in the right direction, and then poof, he did a complete 180 on me. We're now talking again, and things are going very well. His behaviors are consistent and very different now. She had described the event that he flip flopped on me, explained why he did this (I already suspected). She mentioned his friends, and how they portrayed a lot of negative influence over him because when we're dating, they dont see him as often and she was able to accurately describe an event that had occurred when we were at those peoples house one time. Her prediction is roughly 2 weeks out (first prediction is for March 8-10, second one the 14-15), so Ill be sure to update if they occur, but I feel that she definitely has a gift.
@Slappon did this pan out ^^^

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2019, 01:03:44 PM »
Her time frame didn't pan out, however something else she had said manifested. When she spoke of his friends influencing him and how this would ironically cause an epiphany, it happened on our trip together. A close friend of his betrayed him, and it was revealed that she was purposely causing drama to get us to fight! Once he had realized what happened, it was like a switch went off inside of him and he did a complete 180.. so I dont know about her "timing" because the markers she mentioned did not occur in march.. unless she's a month off? But I dont know.. haha

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2020, 10:03:50 PM »
Has anyone had Miss Marla flip energies? Also, an updates on her?

Offline Pink9619

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2020, 09:52:20 PM »
Did any one recently read with Miss Marla? How is she with predictions?