Author Topic: Psychics whom have worked for me! And those whom have not...  (Read 54467 times)

Offline Candy

Re: Psychics whom have worked for me! And those whom have not...
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 10:42:55 PM »
Thanks for sharing your experiences with Miss Marla. I read with her recently, and I'm really on the fence with her. I asked about a guy I'm interested in, and she first said there's no movement (which is true because we've been a little distant lately). She then insisted that he's so slow that I will meet someone else and get married before he comes back around. That seems a little crazy because I'm not seeing anyone else right now, and I would think it takes some time to get to know someone before jumping into marriage. I've been divorced once before, so the idea of getting married quickly after meeting someone is not realistic. When I pressed her on details, she changed her tune and said he'll step up, and we'll be together. So I'm not sure if she changed her reading because I questioned her reading, or if she just gave two options -- he will come back but after another person comes along or he will come back and we will be together. If she gives two options then it defeats the purpose of getting a reading.

Offline Eagertolearn

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2021, 12:35:50 AM »
Agree do not waste money on Eli Casey  He is expensive , garbled, cannot understand and gives no worthwhile info    Can not understand for the world how he got good reviews.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2023, 01:45:06 PM »
Does anybody else have experience with Miss Marla?

She was not accurate for me. Was very adamant about a prediction that never materialized.

I recently read with this lady and had a bad experience. She started with asking me when was the last time POI and I spoke. Off to a bad start when you need this info, imo. Then proceeds to tell me that he has a blonde lady he is involved with (which seems to be her go-to line from reading other peoples comments). Without getting too personal or putting my info out there, this person is absolutely not interested in blondes nor does he have blondes around him. I told her after that comment that he does deal with the mother of his child often as she tends to make his life difficult. Marla asks me, "does she have blonde hair?" I tell her no, that we both have dark hair. She quickly states "well right, I do see her too... but this blonde girl is something else entirely dear".  ::) Aside from this, nothing she says resonated and is completely opposite of Qoc, Kisha and so many others. This was a good reminder why some people have a good track records and others do not.

Offline Kingofheart

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2024, 08:59:04 PM »
I’m new on this Forum but I’ve been using keen since 4 years now
The first two years were overwhelming as I believed every psychic was real
Now I have a strong opinion that most psychics on keen are fake, at least 50% of them
The rest are a hit or miss where they can really connect and tune in with your energy and frequency OR just won’t connect but feed you bs for the sake of the reading
Nothing is written in stone and energies change with our decision. Here’s my list of the Good and the Bad, again strongly based of my readings and may and may not work for you.

BAD :
Eli Casey
Seventh Son
Mike Pace
Regina Jacks - Told me POI was having sex in a car and I belevied it and was WRONG
David 7
Source Power- more advice then than insight
Ruby Jane Star- fairy tale and bs
Silvana LEONE - Total BS
Siane22- kept emailing me on personal email to come get reading on keen, total crap of a reading
Elle Martin- told me I was being cheated and when I called back to clarify, blocked me
Alice Runyon - seemed real at first, good at current feelings but blocked me when I asked a prediction. Now she has no one on wait list
Rev Charlie - Read with him on another platform was total bs
Kia77- plays the guessing game, nothing ever comes true
Advisor Susan- was very detailed but nothing ever came true, Nothing
Psychicreader 19622- nice guy but full of crap, will ask your to notice birds and colours, prediction fail 90% of the time
Magic man- asked if me and poi will reconcile , he asked last time of contact, I said 3 days ago, he replied she’s gone. She came back the 4th day
AdvisorAnn22- kept me on the phone to talk about something comrpeltey off topic
Irish Donna- nothing ever came true, all bs
R00tman:- Total bs, told me things I already knew
Stephen can help :- well, couldn’t help me
Missanastasia :- asked more questions than me
Judis inner light:- this one’s intersecting . Asked about Poi, told me she had been sleeping around with 5 other guys, when I described the POI ‘a personality, , changed the whole story saying she was punishing herself because in her heart she thinks and loves you
Spirit minded :- told me not to buy a car for POI which was out of the blue and was BS
Deborah Mills:- Wrong
Love Nurse 7:- Hung up on me when I asked a crucial question, when I went back in line my call was skipped.

Borderline:

Psychic medium Gab:- made predictions, waiting for a month or two to see if they come true. One line answers and not much details
Firewolf:- good with current scenario, predictions don’t always pan, doesn’t mean he’s wrong
Veruska :- Sometimes off, sometimes right to the point , was able to very accurately describe my next rental unit involving the people I dealt with, I didn’t give her any detail, just asked if I’d be able to find a suitable place, she mentioned all detials. Helped me remote view a lost wallet inside a big blue building ( movie theatre)
Visionary psychic Roxanna:- very unethical, she’ll keep you on the phone and talk Spanish to people around her. When she reads, she can be accurate. Told me that my life situation in 2021 will completely flip in a year and asked me to save the date. Exactly after a year my whole life had really turned around.
True Love Advisor :- hit or miss, good at reading feeling and connections. May fluff a little if she cannot connect. She has been accurate over certain instances in the past
Oracle of the sea:- was very detailed, predictions for the year end and next year mostly
Advisor Neal :- was very good at first, lately has been giving only advices
Jay Lassiter :- can’t read into current details but seems the overall picture correctly
Queen of Cups:- probably never talk to her again, made a nasty comment about a question, said I’m getting a reading like buying a slice of pizza. I gave her a very good reply as I was paying 8.99 a minute to get insights not bs.

The Good:-

Saaqi : I know a lot of you will disagree, her predictions were not very detailed but panned out, I’d say she’s 90% accurate in my case
Karma warrior:- very real and detailed , will only tell you what’s he sees, I’d say he was accurate in 80% of my readings
Lady Persephone:- was accurate about current situation. Predictions seem practical and are a few years away
Scarlett walker( bit wine) : was correct about Poi and what’s next to come
Psychiclisa14- I wonder where she went, she was accurate for quite a lot of things.

If I miss any I’ll update my list after. This has been my experience by far.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2024, 09:51:11 PM »
I love it when people take the time to write out these lists. Thank you! I haven’t tried LadyPersephone yet, she seems to be pretty good overall. Keep us posted.

Offline Mina

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2024, 11:55:27 PM »
I’m new on this Forum but I’ve been using keen since 4 years now
The first two years were overwhelming as I believed every psychic was real
Now I have a strong opinion that most psychics on keen are fake, at least 50% of them
The rest are a hit or miss where they can really connect and tune in with your energy and frequency OR just won’t connect but feed you bs for the sake of the reading
Nothing is written in stone and energies change with our decision. Here’s my list of the Good and the Bad, again strongly based of my readings and may and may not work for you.

BAD :
Eli Casey
Seventh Son
Mike Pace
Regina Jacks - Told me POI was having sex in a car and I belevied it and was WRONG
David 7
Source Power- more advice then than insight
Ruby Jane Star- fairy tale and bs
Silvana LEONE - Total BS
Siane22- kept emailing me on personal email to come get reading on keen, total crap of a reading
Elle Martin- told me I was being cheated and when I called back to clarify, blocked me
Alice Runyon - seemed real at first, good at current feelings but blocked me when I asked a prediction. Now she has no one on wait list
Rev Charlie - Read with him on another platform was total bs
Kia77- plays the guessing game, nothing ever comes true
Advisor Susan- was very detailed but nothing ever came true, Nothing
Psychicreader 19622- nice guy but full of crap, will ask your to notice birds and colours, prediction fail 90% of the time
Magic man- asked if me and poi will reconcile , he asked last time of contact, I said 3 days ago, he replied she’s gone. She came back the 4th day
AdvisorAnn22- kept me on the phone to talk about something comrpeltey off topic
Irish Donna- nothing ever came true, all bs
R00tman:- Total bs, told me things I already knew
Stephen can help :- well, couldn’t help me
Missanastasia :- asked more questions than me
Judis inner light:- this one’s intersecting . Asked about Poi, told me she had been sleeping around with 5 other guys, when I described the POI ‘a personality, , changed the whole story saying she was punishing herself because in her heart she thinks and loves you
Spirit minded :- told me not to buy a car for POI which was out of the blue and was BS
Deborah Mills:- Wrong
Love Nurse 7:- Hung up on me when I asked a crucial question, when I went back in line my call was skipped.

Borderline:

Psychic medium Gab:- made predictions, waiting for a month or two to see if they come true. One line answers and not much details
Firewolf:- good with current scenario, predictions don’t always pan, doesn’t mean he’s wrong
Veruska :- Sometimes off, sometimes right to the point , was able to very accurately describe my next rental unit involving the people I dealt with, I didn’t give her any detail, just asked if I’d be able to find a suitable place, she mentioned all detials. Helped me remote view a lost wallet inside a big blue building ( movie theatre)
Visionary psychic Roxanna:- very unethical, she’ll keep you on the phone and talk Spanish to people around her. When she reads, she can be accurate. Told me that my life situation in 2021 will completely flip in a year and asked me to save the date. Exactly after a year my whole life had really turned around.
True Love Advisor :- hit or miss, good at reading feeling and connections. May fluff a little if she cannot connect. She has been accurate over certain instances in the past
Oracle of the sea:- was very detailed, predictions for the year end and next year mostly
Advisor Neal :- was very good at first, lately has been giving only advices
Jay Lassiter :- can’t read into current details but seems the overall picture correctly
Queen of Cups:- probably never talk to her again, made a nasty comment about a question, said I’m getting a reading like buying a slice of pizza. I gave her a very good reply as I was paying 8.99 a minute to get insights not bs.

The Good:-

Saaqi : I know a lot of you will disagree, her predictions were not very detailed but panned out, I’d say she’s 90% accurate in my case
Karma warrior:- very real and detailed , will only tell you what’s he sees, I’d say he was accurate in 80% of my readings
Lady Persephone:- was accurate about current situation. Predictions seem practical and are a few years away
Scarlett walker( bit wine) : was correct about Poi and what’s next to come
Psychiclisa14- I wonder where she went, she was accurate for quite a lot of things.

If I miss any I’ll update my list after. This has been my experience by far.

Ugh psychiclisa14 … I did a little bit time with her and she would flip flop; classic phone psychic scammer. Timings would always be 2-6 weeks, then flip; whiskey cigarette sounding voice. I would guess she’s probably passed away, but she was a mood for sure. But I really need to voice she was a classic psychic scammer!

I have also done a lot with so many others on this list and they were at best for me: mid. There’s reviews here on all of them. And I know we all connect differently, but I gotta also voice: careful, do the google search on here for them. Their reviews are the same for so many; work in the beginning then lead you astray, or just lose the touch. Honestly, I think psychic stop working for so many because ppl get so dependent on the outcome.

The only two whom I may consider again is lady Persephone but I have not reconnected with her since she left keen… she was a good empath but again even when I read her in hindsight I just felt led astray. Predictions a few years? Honestly, that doesn’t sound good, my experience from empaths they are terrible with predictions, lovely with current feelings and know how to make you feel good in the moment.

Advisor Neal… sigh he can be good with picking up present but he can also send me on spiral as mentioned on his last review. I just read with him recently too… and it sounded …off? I read with him end of last year asking about job- he said I wouldn’t find anything that would “align” with my “career” until spring. I got job at the end of the week! And while I did get my career job started back in spring … it’s now summer and I’m back to feeling annoyed with career. So I was asking about immediate and he was focusing on long term… but …Come to think about it I asked about jobs two years ago and he was very wrong with that one. I gave him two locations for work and he said where i would make the money but that was the opposite of my choice- and it was not true! And I was very happy with what I decided too! But when it comes to love matters I do feel he can read my personality, and me, very well… but very negative about my partners, yet tends to be right here. He is a good man though. I do like him a lot as person… but he isn’t good for when you’re feeling low, I get easily triggered!

Readings in with hindsight-mentality -I dunno they change with me very quickly, and again I think the more attached you are to the outcome, the less it is likely to happen. I really do want to stress detachment and having faith that even if your outcome doesn’t happen you will be okay no matter what! And not a spiral into a “woah is me” story.

You really do have to examine the story you’re getting out of these readings
I hope this wasn’t harsh - and it isn’t a criticism of “I know better advisors” because that a load of bull too! I do think we connect differently and am willing to give the benefit of the doubt and then some- but be careful!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2024, 11:59:48 PM by Mina »

Offline Kingofheart

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2024, 02:56:10 AM »
Thank you for sharing your experience Mina
Like I said, I don’t completely rely on them. Most times we know possible outcomes , and the psychics are able to guess, if they guess it right, we’re forced to believe that the psychic works for us.
Most of what psychiclisa14 said was repetitive stuff, but her insights made sense.
Neal was right in the beginning, the first few predictions , lately it’s just been advice. Ends up telling you what you already know .

To conclude, no psychic is 100% accurate.

Offline anniestuff08

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2024, 09:08:55 PM »
Some really good information!

Offline jackY

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2024, 09:55:45 PM »
Yes, there are already individual threads on a lot of those listed. Miss Marla really broke my heart. She was so certain about a particular job offer and she had a way of speaking that was comforting. I think that's what makes her popular, but she was dead wrong on everything. I will say as I mentioned on her thread, when I sent her a message letting her know, she was very apologetic and said that maybe it was a case of her just wanting these things for me so badly, it clouded her reading. Then she sent me 5 minutes which I never used. I give her props for responding, but zero accuracy with that one.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2024, 02:30:40 AM »
Yes, there are already individual threads on a lot of those listed. Miss Marla really broke my heart. She was so certain about a particular job offer and she had a way of speaking that was comforting. I think that's what makes her popular, but she was dead wrong on everything. I will say as I mentioned on her thread, when I sent her a message letting her know, she was very apologetic and said that maybe it was a case of her just wanting these things for me so badly, it clouded her reading. Then she sent me 5 minutes which I never used. I give her props for responding, but zero accuracy with that one.

I find it remarkable that many readers are likely to get POI/love questions correct, and yet, I don't know of any who are accurate with job questions (at least in my case). Sorry to hear that you were let down by that reader. I hope things improved for you.

Offline jackY

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2024, 02:52:17 AM »
Seriously-they've got a 50/50 shot, right? But when they consistently say it's a done deal and it clearly was not-Yikes!

I find it remarkable that many readers are likely to get POI/love questions correct, and yet, I don't know of any who are accurate with job questions (at least in my case). Sorry to hear that you were let down by that reader. I hope things improved for you.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2024, 12:32:33 PM »
Seriously-they've got a 50/50 shot, right? But when they consistently say it's a done deal and it clearly was not-Yikes!

Yes, but just like in your case, I had someone who told me with great detail how a new job opportunity would come to me.  The advisor who told me this no longer does readings, but she was the most gifted empath and reader I had ever spoken to.  She accurately predicted my twin sister would lose her employment with one company in a particular month but would receive an offer for a better company out of the blue within two months. She told me this without even asking about my sister. And, it came true!  But, for me, this advisor and others have told me a past employer will contact me, etc etc and it has never happened.  I'm actually glad as it broke my cycle of calling psychics.

anything