Author Topic: closeed my account after 12 years. Guess how much I gave to keen? $42,684. You?  (Read 16766 times)

Offline lala1206

Okay,
So I did it! I decided last night that it was time to let go of my luxury expense. I commentated this moment by getting one last reading from Lady Jenna.... Nice way to end my addictive ride. I spent years wondering if my first love would return. To date, she is currently in a 7 year relationship that appears glamorous. Last night, I read through several topics on this forum and something struck a code. I realized by getting all of these readings I was stunting my LIFE GROWTH. Whether or not she will return is not the point anymore. The point I realized was that if I continued to make getting her back a priority, She surely will never return. And no matter how much I may have thought I was growing,$42684 dollars later I realized not much has changed from the hurt 28 year old to now the pathetic broke 40 year old. Seriously, I think I did a damn good job weeding out the fakes from the semi gifted. Some who managed to really heed some darn good wisdom and clarvoyance. But enough is enough. I did learn that some psychics are great for present emotion and circumstance BuT NoNE are great with timing. And if you have the audacity to attempt to get an answer from any of them and then be mad when the time comes and goes YOU are absolutely coco for coco puffs. People there are so many trillions of variables in a single breath let alone a millisecond that just deciding to wake up one minute too late can change the entire world and yet on this  site so many will devalue a psychic's credibility because they got the timing wrong. Imagine if you did not call that psychic at that moment you may have been closer to the optimal time frame of a POI returning .... Or not. I have to say ( $42684 later) I may have been quite amazing by now. Okay so I' m a little late at getting fabulous. Better later than never. If you are not ready to release you mind body soul and life to these readers at least look at the insane tangible evidence of what you are spending on them. Hell, I do not know if my POI will ever return as I hope she does. All I know is I still feel connected after all of these years and I going to start to trust there is a plan for us and that it will work itself out in this lifetime. In the mean time it has got to be about me. I do not plan on leaving this forum.i will check back in exactly 5 years when I am 45 . To give all of those an update. I am curious to find out from people how much they have spent on psychics over the years. Please share???

Ps. Last week I binged on The entire  Sex and the city series and the two movies. I have to say as SO not related that series is to my life, something  about the entire series struck a cord with me. Hey, it might help your too. Anyway... Below you will find a list of all of the recommended keen psychics. I think I have earned the right to make this list...$42684 later.

Lady Persephone- she is good

Sapphire21- built up a nice relationship with her but folks it is a lot of hype. She definitely knows stuff. But after the 20th call it really brings  you no closer to your goal

Queen of cups18 - yes!  if you speak to her continue, she is authentic

Queen of wands- shuffles the shit out of her cards and likes to talk about herself but she reads those cards well in a very crazy way
oshunshoney- I call her my homie. She's good at  reading her cards but do not look for a date

Irish Donna- she has something and to be honest it worked for me and also I love her reassuring voice

Scott Angel- intensely accurate please get him on a good day. He knows his shit

Sara jacklyn( not sure if the name is right)- really  really  good
 And last

Lady Jenna- excellent really really  superb!

There have been hundreds more non mentionable characters.  THEY were all fakes or money hungry real psychics.

I wish you all the happiness in the world.
That's all Folks!

Offline HopefulHeart

Thank you for sharing your story.  And ouch!!! At that total:( did they send you a final total? Or did you do all the math yourself?
Part of why i stopped reading is becausr i was so angry with myself for the money I have spent and I dont want to spend more. And really, after my last 2 readings, they were good enough that im ready to just let go and let life happen
Wishing you happiness and love :)

Offline lala1206

I was never good with calculating. So, yes they were able to give me the lump sum( not back into my bank account of course. Lol. This does not include dabbling for years on California psychics. So god only now a what that bill was. Believe it or not I somewhat moved on about 8 years ago. The readings became more of a validation that we, no matter where we were in life, were still connected spiritually. I needed to hear that because I still felt her, even when I did not want to and I could not understand why? In this world people are cynical and unapologetic to weakness. So many of us mourn, grieve and obsess in silence. I consider myself a realist and intuitive. I would hate to think all that I was feeling and still am feeling is one sided. We live in a world where moving on and letting go quickly is the acceptable jargon. Yet, when it comes to love it holds no one responsible for the effect they have on one's life. I wonder if we held people responsible for breaking hearts would they be so quick to leave without proper closure. It's just a thought.

Offline Grounded

Same is true about ALL the readers so idk what's up w/ that. All the readers Lala spoke on got things drastically wrong etc and a bunch swear they're the best most accurate reader EVAH. Idk how many times we say it. Some readers work great for some ppl, shit for others.

P.s good for you, Lala. Do you and F the rest.

Offline lala1206

Thanks for your post, lala1206. This is really profound wisdom you have shared. I admire your new found self-awareness. Here's to hoping it continues to grow and take you to happy places.

I agree with you about timing. I don't even ask about it anymore because, as you said, it's not like we're passive participants in our lives just waiting for the POI (or whomever) to decide our fate. Whether we want to admit it or not, every, single choice we make impacts the timing of something.

With the psychics you listed, I've had neutral to bad experiences with the majority of them. How you were able to talk to them repeatedly, and gain something from them, is astounding to me.

See,that is interesting. l'm sure you have a list of preferred psychics that I may or may not have liked or even bothered calling. Remember, we are all different and what resonates with us is completely different. that's what makes this whole experience of getting readings so personal.For me, all of my recommended psychics seemed to have a similar stance on my POI. it was like we all were sitting at the round table observing the POI. All i can say is they all were saying the truth. Why? Because on several occasions her actions and words validated their truths. Of course most of what they told me I did not want to hear. The anger, the blame, the delusional response and behavior that I do not exist. Please don't take this the wrong way but there are times I wish I could get my POI on a boat to the middle of the sea and not let them leave until we got to the bottom of the tension. That seems a lot easier than forking over $42684. Right? Okay back to the real world. I am not trying to catch a case over the PoI in question. I will say I am somewhat looking toward my future with the thought anything is possible. If you told me 12 years ago I would spend $42684 on psychic readers I would look at you like ??????? But I did just like that it happened.

Sapphire(sigh)

Would you share more of your experiences with Sapphire21? I ask because, as much as we rave about her, when it comes to picking up on important things, or predicting the future, I've noticed people posting about how she gets things drastically wrong. Did you find her readings helpful at all in any sort of way?

Honestly, she is aight. I spoke to about another matter and for about 2 years she just knew. Knew! Without a doubt it was going to happen. Annnnd nada. But for a moment we became very good talking buddies and that was nice for a moment. Please who you like stick with them. Nothing she will say to you will be that different from your regulars.

Offline Grounded

Idk how many times we say it. Some readers work great for some ppl, shit for others.
exactly! Qoc18 was shit for me.

Yup and she kicked ass for others so idk why ppl pop wood when someone says a reader killed it OR NOT.

Offline Baypark1

Idk how many times we say it. Some readers work great for some ppl, shit for others.
exactly! Qoc18 was shit for me.

Yup and she kicked ass for others so idk why ppl pop wood when someone says a reader killed it OR NOT.
[/quote

She was wrong a few years ago and current reading I think it was wrong as far as the reason him not coming forward was because of finances.  That's not the reason so I will venture to say she's wrong again ]

Offline lala1206

Just out of curiosity. Did she suck ass because her prediction was not correct. Or did she tell you something you did Not want to hear. H also, have you validated what she said to be untrue???? I do not mind her bite. It's a matter of fact personality that I find people do not warm up to. But I gotta say she was dead on with me. But then again, I am or was in no position to get a confirmation from my POI.

Offline Baypark1

Just out of curiosity. Did she suck ass because her prediction was not correct. Or did she tell you something you did Not want to hear. H also, have you validated what she said to be untrue???? I do not mind her bite. It's a matter of fact personality that I find people do not warm up to. But I gotta say she was dead on with me. But then again, I am or was in no position to get a confirmation from my POI.

I read with her almost a year ago about another guy and she said he was confused, not ready but had feelings blah blah blah.  He would be coming back.  Yeah, well he was actually dating another girl and I've yet to hear from him LOL 

Offline Grounded

I didn't mean she sucked ass for me btw. She was ok for me, not crazy good or shitty. Idc if a reader is blunt so long as they're not an a-hole so her attitude didn't matter either way to me.

stargazer

she sucked ass because she was completely wrong. What she told me was negative and had me worried but I was worried for nothing because it was untrue. I don't mind hearing something unfavorable for me as long as it's the TRUTH

stargazer

And yes I did get validation of what the truth really was
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:24:52 AM by stargazer »

Offline lala1206

Question. Who was right and accurate for you???? For this is all about curiosity. Thank you for sharing .

Offline lala1206

Right now who is your go to not on my list.

Offline FaithnTrust

Sapphire also painted a lovely picture for me. Too bad she didn't see that my ex  had married someone else a year ago! I paid a lot of money for bullshit!