Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 10957 times)

Offline FaithnTrust

UPDATE
« on: September 17, 2016, 02:44:08 PM »
I have a story that unfortunately mirrors Leo's. I'll make this short and sweet, as I don't have the energy to go into detail.

I was with a man, on and off for 10 years. We broke up about 3 years ago. I called a TON of Keen readers, and they all said the same bullshit that they all say..."he loves you" "He doesn't know how to fix this", "he'll be back" "new beginnings"...blah, blah, blah!

I found out last night that he's been married for almost a year! NO ONE picked up on this woman let alone a marriage! I have spoken to hundreds of readers over the years, but the ones below are the readers I spoke to since he got married (within the last year). ALL 100% WRONG!

Sincerity
Melody Marie
Sapphire 21
Abundant Visions
Astro Sarah
MsDream
dorajacina
Serendipity007
Soul Angel

I am closing my keen account today and will start my journey to heal and to let go of all the false hope I was spoon fed so that they can pay their rent!

Offline Bostongirl

Re: UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 04:24:26 PM »
I'm so sorry this happened to you. Yes, we very all could be lead down the garden path.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 07:21:31 PM »
I have a story that unfortunately mirrors Leo's. I'll make this short and sweet, as I don't have the energy to go into detail.

I was with a man, on and off for 10 years. We broke up about 3 years ago. I called a TON of Keen readers, and they all said the same bullshit that they all say..."he loves you" "He doesn't know how to fix this", "he'll be back" "new beginnings"...blah, blah, blah!

I found out last night that he's been married for almost a year! NO ONE picked up on this woman let alone a marriage! I have spoken to hundreds of readers over the years, but the ones below are the readers I spoke to since he got married (within the last year). ALL 100% WRONG!

Sincerity
Melody Marie
Sapphire 21
Abundant Visions
Astro Sarah
MsDream
dorajacina
Serendipity007
Soul Angel

I am closing my keen account today and will start my journey to heal and to let go of all the false hope I was spoon fed so that they can pay their rent!

So sorry to hear that happened to you :(
Sending love and blessings your way.
Did you have any contact with your POI or any way of knowing beforehand. I know Leo had contact with him (or spoke to him) and he never said anything.
Did they ever get any minor details rights or predictions?

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 11:51:22 PM »
I haven't had contact, but he keeps in touch with my dad. No, no one got anything correct.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 11:54:41 PM »
I haven't had contact, but he keeps in touch with my dad. No, no one got anything correct.

Wow. I am sorry to hear this. I don't think they realize how the potentially false hope impacts people lives.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 12:51:53 AM by glamgal »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 12:21:09 AM »
So even your DAD didn't tell you until now????  :o

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 06:12:03 AM »
Hello Faith and Trust,
I am so sorry to hear this. But you know what, you will now able to save your tons of money and will be able to spend on yourself. I am sure people will learn through your story and will not waste money specifically on the shitty likes 7.10/min or 5.99$/min... Please do not lose hope while it is very hard its not the end of the world. May be you dont believe what i say now but months later you may agree, sometimes universe plans to make "like souls" together. I have had many many BF left me for someone ELSE and married her... today i look at them and literally have a big laugh at myself and feel strange that if i ever had feelings for them ever...seriously... they make such a perfect DISGUSTING match together. i am not hard at my exes.  a time comes when we literally ask ourselves THIS GUY? seriously????
i am another woman. We share a sisterhood, the best thing will be to stay strong, heal and do things that make you happy and feel good about yourself. Please do not lose heart.
And thanks for sharing your experience as I said to Leo, before reading her post i was in line for call back for Sincerity for 7 good min gosh. After reading Leo's post i immediately cancelled my call back and asked keen to refund my money which they did.
You have people who love and care about you.
Hugs.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2016, 02:20:41 PM »
I'm so sorry you're going through this jolt of shock, FaithnTrust. So many of us know exactly how you're feeling.

Can you guys see a pattern here? Everyone who posts about how they have just learned about a huge, altering truth about their situation, the same psychics keep popping up--the ones that get lots of raves, but so often can't seem to get major insights or predictions correct.

I would love to know the response of someone like Sapphire or Sincerity when confronted with the fact that they were so wrong. I suspect Sincerity would get angry and Sapphire would have a nervous breakdown.

FaithnTrust, here's to you finding some peace of mind. I hope you don't beat yourself up for getting many readings. Trust that even your Keen experience will find meaning and purpose at some point in the future.

Just to add for some reason she didnt pick it up in their situations. In my situation, she (sincerity) picked up on the fact that I have someone and so does the other guy.

My question is why can they do that for some but not others? :-\

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 04:04:28 PM »
I'm so sorry you're going through this jolt of shock, FaithnTrust. So many of us know exactly how you're feeling.

Can you guys see a pattern here? Everyone who posts about how they have just learned about a huge, altering truth about their situation, the same psychics keep popping up--the ones that get lots of raves, but so often can't seem to get major insights or predictions correct.

I would love to know the response of someone like Sapphire or Sincerity when confronted with the fact that they were so wrong. I suspect Sincerity would get angry and Sapphire would have a nervous breakdown.

FaithnTrust, here's to you finding some peace of mind. I hope you don't beat yourself up for getting many readings. Trust that even your Keen experience will find meaning and purpose at some point in the future.

Just to add for some reason she didnt pick it up in their situations. In my situation, she (sincerity) picked up on the fact that I have someone and so does the other guy.

I've always thought that maybe it's just want the universe wanted you to see or know. I talked to Yona a few days ago and she talked about kind of what the universe allows them to see, maybe it's not something you are meant to know at that moment.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2016, 04:05:32 PM »

Sincerity also picked up there was a female around my POI without me saying anything. Maybe it also depends on what you as the individual knows?

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 06:26:06 PM »
I really think it's knowing, if I knew I would have prepared for the worse in this case I didn't. How am I going to handle this? This is where the test lies. What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. I have learnt a lot about myself in the past week than I had in my many years of growing up. This has defined my self worth. If this didn't happen, I would have still called, wondered and had sleepless nights not knowing. It's not healthy guys, it sucks. I have been going out a lot this past week and trust me it's a great feeling to have, that you can buy anything you love. Oh yeah, it sure is:)

Sincerity did pick up on the fact that his parents had someone in mind and said there is no interest on his part. He wanted an out I think, hoping that he could have influenced me into having a child with him. There would be a lot of explaining to so many people, especially on his side. And I'm not about that!! I have bigger dreams than to get knocked up by a man that can't man up! Sincerity later in the months said there was a family debate happening which was in July. She also said he was trying to get rid of someone close in the background. Too bad, she is $7.10 per minute, I would've love to know more. My last call was few days after I saw him, where he had said he is involved with someone at the moment- it's a fiancé dink! Anyways, Sincerity said he was manipulating the truth and there was no one there!!! I couldn't understand that.

Thats so strange how Sincerity said that. I don't even really know what to say. Maybe she couldn't pick up the energy of him wanting her (ie. emotionally no one was there). Even still thats pretty crappy of him to do that if he doesn't have feelings for her, in the sense that he wanted to influence you to give him an out.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2016, 08:52:05 PM »
People will sell their soul to the devil just to get what they want, it's an act of selfishness. It's a scary world out their guys! I hope that everything works out for you all. If I can leave a piece of advice it would be to follow your Intution it is NEVER wrong, no matter which reader says otherwise. When you don't follow it, there is no force in this world that can make you feel right, It's tough.

Did you ever feel like he would come back to you?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2016, 09:04:21 PM »
Don't they all? Lol. But I will NOT be going back to him, that I can say for sure. A leopard never changes its spot.

Offline Grounded

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2016, 03:00:08 AM »
Dang, @leo I'm sorry girl. That's so f'd up idek what to say about all that. Whatever w/ psychics when a dude is so messed he's wanting to knock you up to maybe get out of marrying some chick his fam wants him to marry bc he's too nutless to tell them to kick rocks. How tf he messing w/ you if he was getting married tho? I gotta think if he's bsing them like that maybe he's bsing you. Like maybe he wants you but not a relationship. Who knows w/ with these low rent men anyhow. Last thing you need is a fool like that messing w/ your head.

I think you should write to all the psychic that told you some bullshit and tell them whats up. Just copy paste that ish to all them. See if they even write you back. Even if they don't you could vent like a mofo on their asses and feel a little better. Mad respect for you dealing like a queen tho. Go on wit your bad self  :D

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2016, 02:21:02 PM »
These readers don't give a shit if they're wrong, they already have your money! The don't care!!!