Author Topic: Update  (Read 10337 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Update
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 06:37:26 PM »
Maybe he knocked her up?

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 06:46:18 PM »
Thanks for all the love guys, maybe bagalaa88, maybe that is what flow means. She did also say that he was going to invite me to an event and it was going to be obivious on how he feels. I'm not sure about that happening, she said now. It's too late for a lot of things. You're right maybe time reveal everything but for now it is what it is.

Did you ever ask any of them why they didn't pick up the woman? :/
It's so weird that NO ONE picked her up. Have you only read with Keen readers?
I know in the past some readers have said if he doesn't have strong feelings for her, they tend to not pick up her energy. But its weird no one picked up the engagement.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 06:49:58 PM »
Maybe he knocked her up?

wow that would make sense!

I know in my situation there was times the other woman was picked up, but other times not.  But it is surprising NO ONE got the other woman like wow!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 07:15:06 PM »
She's not knocked up, in fact that was something he was offering me so we could be together.  He is quite off!

Presence, I totally remember your story it was devasting as I was reading it from what I remember. Not one single person picked up her, maybe there was no emotional tie but still they about to get married. I felt when I had read with these readers that all the stories I made up in my head were too just upset myself, so I believed the unicorns and rainbows! The readings at this point make me feel quite stupid that I actually went with what they were telling me, if I prepared for the worse things would be better

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2016, 07:44:52 PM »
She's not knocked up, in fact that was something he was offering me so we could be together.  He is quite off!

Presence, I totally remember your story it was devasting as I was reading it from what I remember. Not one single person picked up her, maybe there was no emotional tie but still they about to get married. I felt when I had read with these readers that all the stories I made up in my head were too just upset myself, so I believed the unicorns and rainbows! The readings at this point make me feel quite stupid that I actually went with what they were telling me, if I prepared for the worse things would be better

so true, we get our hopes up even if it's not realistic sometimes...UGH. 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2016, 08:19:03 PM »
Im sorry about what has happen leo. I cant imagine what you could be feeling. Well now you know to just let everything go. If its meant to be with you guys then it will be sometime in life. But as for now leave him and his marriage alone. He is a fool.

Offline monika

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 09:38:59 PM »
OMG Leo I am so sorry to hear that. Especially that we were discussing Sincernity predictions couple of weeks ago. I think that we shouldn't try to excuse these psychics that maybe he didn't have strong emotional toe with this girl etc. they got married for God sake so they should be able to pick this up! If they see a color of the car, the place where he/ she is right now how come they didn't see engagement and marriage ??

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 09:46:34 PM »
Monika, he has been engaged since January, I only started reading with Sincerity in May. She did say Family is interfering, she then said this girl that they have hooked him up with there will be a big blow up, but she saw no ring or a marriage in the next few months. I don't get it, Sincerity saw the reason and the girl!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2016, 11:00:41 PM »
Oh Leo I'm so sorry :(

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2016, 11:02:31 PM »
So sorry Leo. Thanks for sharing your story.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2016, 11:14:05 PM »
Monika, he has been engaged since January, I only started reading with Sincerity in May. She did say Family is interfering, she then said this girl that they have hooked him up with there will be a big blow up, but she saw no ring or a marriage in the next few months. I don't get it, Sincerity saw the reason and the girl!

Maybe because his true intentions was to NOT marry that girl.  If it's not truly in his heart then there's nothing to go on? 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2016, 11:18:41 PM »
Funny you say that, I think that's how they monitor if there is another person involved. No picked up on her, Sincerity did but didn't put much thought into it. He was planning a wedding from January! And did not mention a beep. He did tell me about his family wanting him to pursue this girl. Only Sincerity saw that.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2016, 02:07:06 PM »
Leo, I've come back with a follow-up question about your readings with Sapphire. Just like you, she never picked up the crucial details for me either. But when it came to your readings with her, how close did she get to being accurate? Was any of her guidance anything that resonated with you?

I ask because of many of us rave about her, but, now that I read about your experience, I have to wonder, how accurate is she really?

I'm curious about this myself....I had several appointments with her and was on callback for the longest but never connected with her...I'm thinking now that was for the best. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2016, 02:20:20 PM »
@Presence... She told me how he felt about me, which was this crazy attracted feeling he had with me. She told how he felt and honestly come to think about I never heard him say any of that, except calling me gorgeous and sexy. So I can see that but like everyone she never mentioned the other girl! No ring nothing, in fact I mentioned the girl and she said she felt cold, like a bucket of cold water had been poured on her( meaning him). Last time I read with her was late June and she said on her own that the girl was not there. I just don't get it. Her guidance was keep it stress free for him, not to mention the girl, just to make it about you two. I did all of it, I never mentioned her and neither did he except last month when I saw him. So I'm not sure how she is so popular!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2016, 04:34:19 PM »
Im sure its been mentioned somewhere or at least even thought about but I'm just really starting to wonder how much of what these psychics are picking up and interpreting as our POIs feelings are actually our feelings.

I'm really trying not to be skeptical or negative right now but just after reading such a bad news of what happened to poor Leo and just starting to feel doubtful about my own situation I can't help but wonder. ... does he really miss me? Or is it my missing him that they are picking up?

Don't get me wrong there are some details that some have picked up that are spot-on about him but then there also have been other predictions about what he's feeling or thinking that sound like they could have been me as well. At the time ot would make me think "oh wow he's feeling the same way" but now maybe I'm starting to think they are picking me up instead... and it makes me wonder too if they didn't pick up this other girl because they were just looking for affectionate feelings.

Im selfishly starting to worry about my own situation now with my guy.. :/