Author Topic: Update  (Read 10338 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Update
« on: September 12, 2016, 02:11:18 PM »
Hi guys, as promised I would post an update.

My story has come to an end! It totally sucks but it's the reality. I have read with all the top names on Keen and no one saw this coming. I even asked Judis inner light and she said no there was no one around my POI. Well, there has been since January and they just got married last week. Yup! That's right. No one saw this from the beginning, like no one. Sapphire 21, Lisa Dianne, Sincerity, Judis inner light, Queen of Cups 18, Lady Jenna, Alphafemale. I was in complete shock that it happened how it happened, I remember them all saying no energy that is around him besides you. Really!! I have to give credit where credit is due, Sincerity did get about 70-80% things right, she nailed the present to a "T" and with future prediction she was awesome with contact dates, few minor predictions but she didn't see marriage, engagement or this girl. He did tell me that this girl was around and his family wanted him to get married to her but like every confusing love story he told me he was into me not her. Judis read his emotions but I could not verify them, well not anymore that's for sure. I really don't want to get in too much details about my story, but what I can tell you all is no one picked up on the big outcomes.

Lovefash67

Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 02:26:50 PM »
Mannnn like I don't know what to say. I am in shock. I'm so sorry that this happened to you Leo you have helped me a lot and your such a great person and I know something good is in your path please don't feel discouraged. I can't say everything will be alright but your a a great person with a good heart and that goes a long way.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 02:34:04 PM »
Thanks Allibai!!! Aww you are wayyy too kind. I'll be okay that's for sure. But I just can't believe no one saw this like nobody! He completely lied to me from the beginning of this year, I somehow found out on my own. Sometimes the signs are there we just choose to ignore it. I remeber few days ago I prayed so hard to the universe before going to bed and said if he is really meant for me show me a sign in my dream and I got nothing.it had to happen for me to wake up and move along. For all of you waiting please don't, live your life and let it be. You won't have the shock factor which is oddest feeling, it's like you can't seem to understand all that went down.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 02:51:24 PM »
Thanks Allibai!!! Aww you are wayyy too kind. I'll be okay that's for sure. But I just can't believe no one saw this like nobody! He completely lied to me from the beginning of this year, I somehow found out on my own. Sometimes the signs are there we just choose to ignore it. I remeber few days ago I prayed so hard to the universe before going to bed and said if he is really meant for me show me a sign in my dream and I got nothing.it had to happen for me to wake up and move along. For all of you waiting please don't, live your life and let it be. You won't have the shock factor which is oddest feeling, it's like you can't seem to understand all that went down.

OMG Leo, I am SO sorry, that's just unbelievable...my heart breaks for you, but I KNOW something better is in store for you and now you won't be in limbo anymore with all the readings and false hope.  WOW if this isn't a wake up call!

Lovefash67

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 03:02:42 PM »
It really is for me after my reading with Sherri tomorrow I'm done and I admire Leo that you are being very strong through this .

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 03:04:58 PM »
If he is into YOU why is he marrying someone else?  Maybe they didn't pick her up because the energy is just not strong enough, because he is still into you.  It sounds like a horrible situation for him and he's being pressured?  Not to give you false hope, but it just doesn't sound right.  Definitely move on and if it's meant to be, it will happen.  People have bailed at the alter before!   My thinking is, if he's marrying someone else when he's in love with another woman, thats grounds for disaster and if he doesn't have the balls to stand up to people, you don't need him! 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 03:06:03 PM »
Leo did anyone say it wouldn't happen?  meaning a reconciliation between you two?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 03:12:09 PM »
If he is into YOU why is he marrying someone else?  Maybe they didn't pick her up because the energy is just not strong enough, because he is still into you.  It sounds like a horrible situation for him and he's being pressured?  Not to give you false hope, but it just doesn't sound right.  Definitely move on and if it's meant to be, it will happen.  People have bailed at the alter before!   My thinking is, if he's marrying someone else when he's in love with another woman, thats grounds for disaster and if he doesn't have the balls to stand up to people, you don't need him!

Absolutely!  could be he was pressured, but this is not your problem Leo....and I agree, marrying someone when he's into someone else is just wrong on so many levels.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2016, 03:28:52 PM »
Guys, he wanted to see me a month ago, he told me then he was currently with someone and his family wanted him to marry her. I did say but you don't like her and his response was not as much as you. To be honest, I think he is a liar and said the right thing. He has been engaged to her since February of this year. He hadn't mentioned that at all, so I was shocked to hear about the marriage. He is a piece of work.

Blubelle, no one said anything about reconciliation. We always kept in touch not a lot and he did majority of the messaging. Sincerity said he will come contact in a "1" and that happened last month on the 7th at 11:15pm and then she said he will come forward and he did. She then said September onwards there will be a flow. That is not going to happen because he is married!!

Lovefash67

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 03:49:54 PM »
Just out of curiosity I his family religious or something or did he not tell his family about you that he now has to marry someone in particularly her.Like I don't know he seems to be either a pushover or just a liar . Idk what was the point in him even contacting you throughout the months or even meeting with you if he was already engaged to this women. Like he was really mean to do something like that. It's like he strung you along for no reason .

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 04:00:42 PM »
Exactly alibai, reglious no, cause I'm the same religion as that girl! She is an ex gf of his from awhile back that his parents adored. So they were quite upset when he broke it off with her and he felt bad about it he told me that. He said he just see them hurt and was willing to make them feel better.

He strung me along because that is what his heart wanted not so much his head. His head told him to be a good man and screw Leo over and marry that girl. I think he also in his heart didn't have the balls to tell me, he wanted me to be part of his life forever, he asked me that. I said "helllls no". I'm not going to be someone's second choice. Well it's all set and done now, I have to move on.

RedVelvet

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2016, 04:00:53 PM »
agree with baypark here. i can't believe nobody picked up on the other woman. very very odd. im so sorry @Leo, very disheartening to hear about your outcome. but i do firmly believe you are meant for different and BETTER things. as redundant as it is, everything happens for a reason. i wish you the best.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2016, 04:05:52 PM »
@baypark and Redvelvet:  was into me? Sure, to a certain degree. I mean I can say the same about her, he is sure into her because he married her. Was he pressured? He said he is doing the right thing, I asked him if he was happy he said he's going to make the most of it. The truth always comes out one day:)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 04:10:19 PM by Leogirl0808 »

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2016, 06:18:11 PM »
Exactly alibai, reglious no, cause I'm the same religion as that girl! She is an ex gf of his from awhile back that his parents adored. So they were quite upset when he broke it off with her and he felt bad about it he told me that. He said he just see them hurt and was willing to make them feel better.

He strung me along because that is what his heart wanted not so much his head. His head told him to be a good man and screw Leo over and marry that girl. I think he also in his heart didn't have the balls to tell me, he wanted me to be part of his life forever, he asked me that. I said "helllls no". I'm not going to be someone's second choice. Well it's all set and done now, I have to move on.

Could it be that Sincerity picked up that if you had chosen to be apart of his life, that would be the "flow" she was talking about?
I'm so sorry this happened to you. If he really meant it from his heart, then the truth will come out one day. You can't force love and if his feelings for you are true then time will tell.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2016, 06:23:52 PM »
Thanks for all the love guys, maybe bagalaa88, maybe that is what flow means. She did also say that he was going to invite me to an event and it was going to be obivious on how he feels. I'm not sure about that happening, she said now. It's too late for a lot of things. You're right maybe time reveal everything but for now it is what it is.