Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 205339 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #390 on: August 24, 2024, 02:12:33 PM »
That’s awesome! Happy for you boba

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #391 on: August 26, 2024, 07:29:25 PM »
Hey I just read with iris family on etsy and they gave me positive reading about my poi said within 5 month reconnection or sooner.. I see that others were also given same time frame. I m not sure if they say the same thing to everyone?

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #392 on: August 26, 2024, 07:52:23 PM »
They told me that things between me and POI wouldn't work out and that he would get colder, throwing the balance off... lack of effort on his side .. etc .. they were correct. Didn't say anything to me about 'five months'. But they have mixed reviews on here. x

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #393 on: August 27, 2024, 12:21:16 AM »
Hey I just read with iris family on etsy and they gave me positive reading about my poi said within 5 month reconnection or sooner.. I see that others were also given same time frame. I m not sure if they say the same thing to everyone?

I did the same reading and did not get the same time frame as you. I will update either way once it’s passed or something has happened.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #394 on: September 07, 2024, 08:57:43 PM »
Psychic YAYA was right for me. I asked about finding a new job and she described it to a T. She said it would be in a federal building working in healthcare. I did get a job with the federal government in the health department.

Offline jackY

« Reply #395 on: September 07, 2024, 09:44:38 PM »
Irish Family was 50/50 for me. They got 1 situation right and the other completely wrong and it was a very negative reading. When I let them know that the opposite happened, they never responded. Haven't been back since.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #396 on: September 08, 2024, 05:39:03 AM »
Irish Family was 50/50 for me. They got 1 situation right and the other completely wrong and it was a very negative reading. When I let them know that the opposite happened, they never responded. Haven't been back since.

Same, but they immediately gave a refund, although they were dreadfully cheap. They misread my question and gave an answer based on when something might happen, but I had asked how something might happen. It changed the whole trajectory of their answer. I even corrected them and said I never asked for timing.

Offline jackY

« Reply #397 on: September 08, 2024, 03:30:23 PM »
That was nice that they gave you a refund.

Same, but they immediately gave a refund, although they were dreadfully cheap. They misread my question and gave an answer based on when something might happen, but I had asked how something might happen. It changed the whole trajectory of their answer. I even corrected them and said I never asked for timing.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #398 on: September 15, 2024, 03:20:42 PM »
Has anyone tried LizsVisionsWithTarot? she appears to be popular but I cannot tell if her reviews are fakes

Nevermind. She uses your info to search for you on the internet
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 07:50:47 PM by PJpilar »