Author Topic: Walter  (Read 15589 times)

Offline bstalling

Walter
« on: August 13, 2016, 06:46:26 PM »
Just want to say I was very impressed with Walter. I read testimonials of him on a few blogs..just Google "Walter California Psychics" and he really seems genuine.
The details he picked up regarding a relocation were out of this world..just the reader I needed as everyone else has been lackluster about this concern. In addition, he brought through a dear Uncle and there was no debate that it was him. I'm a little confused because the few readers I tried on CP have been so fluffy, I guess he is the 1 percent that is pretty decent on there. I could see myself going back to him once or twice a year, even as I phase out readings from my life.

allibai3

Re: Walter
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 04:28:45 PM »
Battling I'm thinking about reading with him . Did you do a general reading or ask specific questions?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 05:12:44 PM »
I only read with him once like almost a week or so ago. I want to read again. I heard from a friend here he is pretty consistent and predictions have come to pass for her.

As far as me what he predicted comming up with me and my girl seem so far fetched (he admitted it too) but he said i see this happening. Im not gonna hold my breath on it but i would like to see this happen. I just wanna read again and see if he says the same thing. But the first reading was good....sometimes he talked a little more than i liked but he was getting info so i wasn't really mad

RedVelvet

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 06:20:45 PM »
Is he a no nonsense/blunt type of reader ?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 06:53:07 PM »
@allibai3 I asked a direct question about moving and he jumped right in. He at first gave me a metaphysical image of how the situation would play out, but he said he usually gets more specific details. BUT, for some reason his guides were showing the situation in this way. He gave me November/December timing as well. He also knew where I wanted to move to and the reasons behind it. Then, my uncle came through and the rest of the reading was general things upcoming for me. Near the end, he provided a series of validations so that I knew that the readding was real. He said there would be something in my refrigerator, apricot jam and that it would be old and expired. I looked, and there it was. lol

@redvelvet No nonsense in the sense that he is spitting out details all during the call. There is some pausing for him to sort out the messages he gets. He has the feeling of a warm, loving grandpa but he is very direct about things if that makes sense. He was not fluffy at all.

@jjj Yeah, I really liked him. I'm waiting for predictions before I go back again. I think you should do the same. Sometimes when you go back before things happen, they read a different aspect of the situation and then they confuse you.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 06:58:21 PM by bstalling »

allibai3

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 07:08:08 PM »
Mhmmm I want to read with him but he's in too early ! Lol

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 07:32:31 PM »
has anyone read with leo lately .. he was very good when he couldnt connect he told me to contact cs to get my money back and didnt waste my time at all

RedVelvet

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 07:36:20 PM »
@allibai3 I asked a direct question about moving and he jumped right in. He at first gave me a metaphysical image of how the situation would play out, but he said he usually gets more specific details. BUT, for some reason his guides were showing the situation in this way. He gave me November/December timing as well. He also knew where I wanted to move to and the reasons behind it. Then, my uncle came through and the rest of the reading was general things upcoming for me. Near the end, he provided a series of validations so that I knew that the readding was real. He said there would be something in my refrigerator, apricot jam and that it would be old and expired. I looked, and there it was. lol

@redvelvet No nonsense in the sense that he is spitting out details all during the call. There is some pausing for him to sort out the messages he gets. He has the feeling of a warm, loving grandpa but he is very direct about things if that makes sense. He was not fluffy at all.

@jjj Yeah, I really liked him. I'm waiting for predictions before I go back again. I think you should do the same. Sometimes when you go back before things happen, they read a different aspect of the situation and then they confuse you.

great, thanks for sharing bstalling. that's pretty damn impressive with the apricot jam!!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 08:05:20 PM »
Well when he called me it was early like i just woke up.  And i remember bits and peices from it. So i just wanna see if he has the same to say you know.

AND he told me that i have a strong intuition. Like kinda a psychic intuition. Now im like Bullshit lol he just wasting my time....he told me that after the reading when im calm to just ask god/universe  or whoever i consider my higher my power, just ask about me and my ex girl...ask if this relationship will work and be apart of my future. You will get some type of feeling or sign.....so i laid down in bed and honestly i was like "i cant believe im doing this" but once i calmed down i asked the question...i swear a few seconds later i felt this light pressure on my thigh. I honestly was freaking out. Lol

I felt good about it and its been on my mind

allibai3

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 12:24:17 AM »
hmm I convinced I'm his que I'll update you guys on how it goes.

allibai3

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 03:47:26 PM »
Hey guys ! So I read with Walter and didn't really have a great experience he was really nice but he didn't give me any validation to know he was connected to my situation. He also asked a lot of follow up questions like when was the last time I seen my ex and why haven't we seen each other in so long? I told him about the fight we had and also how distance doesn't allow us to see each other a lot. He said my ex didn't mean what he said . His overall prediction is we would be back together and December 5 is a pivotal that we will be discussing living together or I will be moving there on that date. I told him I will not move until next year depending on if I get into a school in his area next year. Walter sounded concerned.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2016, 05:39:57 PM »
I heard he is a big picture reader and can connect with ones who have crossed over

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2016, 06:03:39 PM »
bro i had the same Experience with him.. he gave me no validations .. :( asked way to many questions .. didn't feel like he knew anything about my situation. he gave me second week of September as a when that guy will say something surprising to me but i am out of the country from the 1st to the 10th .. what do you guys consider the second week of September?? dates wise ??? 

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2016, 06:06:04 PM »
also his predictions are to far fetched sorry to break it to you guys .. maybe he just didnt connect with me or he is a fairytale reader (i am not holding my breath )i have been getting readings since 2010 and he did not wow me at all LAME

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2016, 06:30:00 PM »
Well, I didn't try him for relationships. Maybe mediumship or more practical matters are his forte.

anything