Author Topic: Getting A Better Mind/New Mind Set/GrowingUp  (Read 6046 times)

allibai3

Re: Getting A Better Mind/New Mind Set/GrowingUp
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2016, 10:04:38 PM »
Oh okay.Do you think if you didn't reach out your ex would have contacted you?
Yeah Dom told me something similar but like Lady Jenna picked up when my ex contacts ill be debating whether or not I want to respond.At this point ,if someone is going to apologize for hurting me and saying something rude it should be done right away three weeks later or months later I would not even bother acccepting their apology. So, I'm starting the process of moving on slowly

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2016, 10:05:53 PM »
Allibai, did your ex not contact you like Lady Jenna predicted?

allibai3

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2016, 10:08:09 PM »
@Leo lol nope he didn't.My intution was telling me he won't.He will do it when he is ready.That could be weeks or a month from now.Most people say he will contact soon in a couple days only one person said it will take a while and I do think it will take a while or maybe they are all wrong and he won't say nada.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2016, 10:10:15 PM »
Yes but it probably may have been longer. I aske dom if this relationship is worth working out or having pacients for....she said she cant answer that only i can. She is just there to give insight and show me the possibilities of what the relationship can be in time. Like i said i still have to live my life regardless. Im not throwing all faith away in this but more like putting in on a back burner. Letting everything happen. Which is easier saif then done but can be done. My heart wants her.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:17:15 PM by Jjj »

allibai3

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2016, 10:13:19 PM »
@maddie she said a couple of weeks she said when he contacts she advise me not to respond.She said he will contact again and we will slowly work on getting back together sometime in September

allibai3

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2016, 10:15:48 PM »
Yes but it probably may have been longer. I aske dom if this relationship is worth working out or having pacients for....she said she cant answer that only i can. She is just there to give insight and show me the possibilities of what the relationship can be in time. Like i said i still have to live my life regardless. Im not throwing all faith in this but more like putting in on a back burner. Letting everything happen. Which is easier saif then done but can be done. My heart wants her.

I like that she doesn't add her personal beliefs into the reading. Yeah I know what you mean

Offline Jjj

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2016, 10:16:10 PM »
Wait @allibai3 she told you to not respond?

allibai3

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2016, 10:28:17 PM »
Yeah she told me not to message him because that is waht he is expecting me to do and when he messages me not to respond to make him work for it and he will contact again.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2016, 10:39:53 PM »
Oh okay i see. That kinda makes sense. I could see waiting a few days. I love how Dominique won't really allow verbal feeback to effect ymher reading.

I remember telling her about what my ex was telling me about how she is doing, and Dominique said thats not true. She is going through some stuff due to her current ex. She is working on getting her feelings together.

allibai3

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2016, 11:24:13 PM »
@maddie exactly I'm glad she doesn't.If she did U would be skeptical

allibai3

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2016, 11:26:48 PM »
@JjjYeah I say give you ex time.Esepecially if she just got out of a relationship her mind and her feelings are trying to understand everything she is also probably trying to adjust to the single life

Offline Jjj

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2016, 11:45:25 PM »
@allibai yeah i get it. But my ex did say somethings that i didnt like that she said felt with us. Dominique said thats not completely how she feels. But before that whole conversation dom did tell me that my ex wasn't ready to open up all the way. So time will tell with everything. I want her and i want us. But im focused on me getting stronger and better. That way i can be good no matter what.