Author Topic: readings by rakael  (Read 4954 times)

Offline foodiegirl

readings by rakael
« on: July 28, 2016, 08:39:03 PM »
has anyone had a reading with her?

Offline foodiegirl

Re: readings by rakael
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 06:12:44 AM »
i've had several readings with her since the beginning of the year. this most recent reading was the opposite of what everyone else is saying.  i'm trying to figure out if she is the only one wrong, or the only one who is correct...

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 11:45:28 AM »
I've read with her once a while back and she was way off with me. Didn't pick up accurately and very general. She may be gifted, I can't say for sure, but definitely is one who likes to play safe with possible scenarios.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 01:32:35 PM »
I've read with her once a while back and she was way off with me. Didn't pick up accurately and very general. She may be gifted, I can't say for sure, but definitely is one who likes to play safe with possible scenarios.

same here totally off and kind of rude to me...

Offline Zenia

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 01:41:28 PM »

Yeah,same here.Very cold delivery,.and way off.Will never call again.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 01:43:12 PM »

Yeah,same here.Very cold delivery,.and way off.Will never call again.

yea, I got a refund after that call lol....she said I would not hear from the person in months and I heard from him the next day or a day or two later, very diff from her prediction.  weird! 

RedVelvet

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 05:03:12 PM »
This reader was just plain weird. I read with once and never again. She talked about dreams and that wasn't even part of my question

Offline foodiegirl

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 06:25:09 PM »
thanks! looking back to the earlier readings, she seemed accurate, even with timeline.  that's why this last reading totally threw me. it's the complete opposite of what others are saying at this time. 

anything