Author Topic: Courtney Beck  (Read 15885 times)

Offline Jjj

Re: Courtney Beck
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2016, 09:58:42 PM »
Yes sometimes i forget that. But im more happy with the big picture outcome.

allibai3

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 04:44:17 PM »
So update Courtney said I will hear from ex 3-5 days well  I didn't hear from him.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 05:33:46 PM »
Someone with nick FLOWERs is calling her and talking about getting a job offer..The last feedback from that is 2 weeks ago..Wonder what happened.I often read feedback like that, someone calling week after week,to find a note of the final outcome,,but often there is none..

RedVelvet

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2016, 06:26:18 PM »
Someone with nick FLOWERs is calling her and talking about getting a job offer..The last feedback from that is 2 weeks ago..Wonder what happened.I often read feedback like that, someone calling week after week,to find a note of the final outcome,,but often there is none..
That person has been asking about her job situation for a very long time. Makes me think a bunch of readers gave her false hope

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 06:40:15 PM »
kinda counter productive to spend money on psychics to find out if you are going to get a job and make money....irony lol.

allibai3

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2016, 09:46:44 PM »
I'm sorry allibai3

Thank you fluttershy it's okay I have yet to find a psychic that has ever predicted contact for me

Offline Exposed

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 05:45:32 PM »
That person has been asking about her job situation for a very long time. Makes me think a bunch of readers gave her false hope

Yes, I know...

Offline Exposed

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2016, 05:48:50 PM »
kinda counter productive to spend money on psychics to find out if you are going to get a job and make money....irony lol.

No, it isn't because it depends on how much you spend, and in some cases, people seeking advancement or a change of atmosphere.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2016, 06:57:22 PM »

No, it isn't because it depends on how much you spend, and in some cases, people seeking advancement or a change of atmosphere.

I said that because the particular person mentioned (flowers) seems to have been getting tons of readings and nothing panning out...so IMO, and it's only my opinion, that's an unhealthy pattern and can be dangerous financially, especially when out of work.

RedVelvet

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2016, 07:00:54 PM »
Yep! So true

Offline Jjj

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2016, 05:33:08 PM »
I did a reading on chat with her. I emailed her first to see when she is on. She said through out the day. I think she will set up a time with you if you tell her. Im not 100% sure....when she got online she did email me and tell me.

She picked on the fact that me and my gril had recently spoke. She said she can see this relationship coming together and that we will officially be back together by January. She saw things be worked behind the scenes.
We shall see what will unfold. She was good.

allibai3

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2016, 07:47:03 PM »
She seemed pretty intumescent to my situation she gave contact prediction 3-5 days and I got nada this was two weeks ago

allibai3

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2016, 10:23:09 PM »
Yeah I know what you mean . It's really hard to stop calling readers .
Yeah for me I wouldn't call her again because her prediction didn't happen but if you want to gain insight and validation she is your girl

Offline Jjj

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2016, 09:17:50 PM »
FlutterShy do not do that. I sometimes do that and it does not feel good. Blessings are comming. God/Universe does deliver. Always at the right time and in ana amazing way. I just lost a family im super close to..and trust me so many things are hitting me. And worry will get me no where. Just pray and stay positive.

RedVelvet

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2016, 10:03:05 PM »
thanks for that post! i had a reading scheduled with her last week but i didn't get the call-back due to some keen glitch or whatever. glad i didnt miss out on much.