Author Topic: Golden dawn tarot  (Read 12015 times)

Offline Qcnm

Re: Golden dawn tarot
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2021, 03:52:25 PM »
Hi guys.

Does anyone have any updates with this reader? I got a negative reading and I’m devastated :(

Offline randofemail

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2021, 06:59:13 PM »
I've read with her a handful of times over the years. I've never experienced her to be a negative Nancy. I called in the past to get more of a sense of current dynamics and feelings. Never really for predictions. I found for a Tarot reader she was pretty good/thorough.

She does require, if i remember correctly, require that you ask a specific question or had to ask in a certain way. I found this the least enjoyable part of the reading. Too much pressure :-/

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2021, 09:34:21 AM »
I decided to go direct to the person who could give me answers- my POI. And the reading was inaccurate... unless of course POI later changes his mind.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2021, 01:18:55 PM »
Yea she told me the relationship is over I will never hear from him again and we are in constant communication and see each other all the time...

Offline mignnone

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2021, 08:19:53 PM »
I called her before and she told me a guy I was interested in would never break up with his girlfriend. But they did break up. So she was completely wrong. She did see they would have issues in July but wouldn’t break up. But they did break up in July. So I won’t say of the times I talk to her she gets 50% of the things right. She’s tends to be on the negative side.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 08:23:15 PM by mignnone »

anything