Author Topic: Golden dawn tarot  (Read 12016 times)

Offline Caroline10

Re: Golden dawn tarot
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2020, 10:01:11 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2020, 04:36:45 PM »
All I remember is her being an extremely negative reader

Offline britbrat

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2020, 05:55:35 PM »
She is somewhat negative, but she is very straightforward. If I was down I definitely wouldn't get a read from her. She was accurate about something major a while back, but I ended up having a bad experience with her and stopped calling her.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2020, 06:02:48 PM »
Lol true, I was feeling low. She probably just literally reflected that back to me. Wasn’t mean or rude by any means

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2020, 02:20:29 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear that. Sometimes you get a vibe from a reader if they're negative, and sometimes a reader can be negative but puts it in such a way that still has you feeling hopeful when the chips are down.
I thought she was pretty accurate when I was with her, but it was hard to hear....I guess it's better than a fairytale, but I'm thinking of stopping readings all together. I just get more stressed out and have a harder time moving on.
Hugs to everyone who needs one today

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2020, 04:02:29 PM »
I called her for the first time and she was positive regarding my current POI. My favorite readers of all time were super negative and as it turns out, Golden Dawn Tarot was correct. I was asking about 1-2 months out. I’m going to continue to let things play out as she saw them through March before I ask about him again. Hopefully things don’t fall apart before then lol

Offline SUPERN0VA

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2020, 04:34:12 PM »
I called her for the first time and she was positive regarding my current POI. My favorite readers of all time were super negative and as it turns out, Golden Dawn Tarot was correct. I was asking about 1-2 months out. I’m going to continue to let things play out as she saw them through March before I ask about him again. Hopefully things don’t fall apart before then lol
any updates?

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2020, 11:46:35 PM »
Yes - POI and I just got home from a 5 day trip together. I had to go away for work and he tagged along and I took a few vacation days. He still doesn’t refer to me as a girlfriend lol but everything is progressing still exactly as she said it would. My birthday is coming up so that will be interesting. I didn’t ask her about that.

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2020, 11:52:14 PM »
And you know what, I wish I wasn’t “broken” and wasn’t worried about what someone will or won’t do on my birthday. I wish I didn’t have to find a psychic who works for me. I wish we could all
find peace in whatever type of relationship we’re looking for. I just had the most amazing trip with POi and now I’m worried about my bday. It’s a shame

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2020, 02:11:01 AM »
Omg I’m on such a rant tonight. He just sent me a text about my birthday and said he misses me. My rant is more about how bad relationships damage us and me becoming aware of how damaged I am :(

beachgal214

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2020, 01:32:07 PM »
well I am so happy it seems like you have a good one now - and you can self heal!! You can work on yourself and begin to trust!!   Therapy could help, lots of self help techniques, some spiritual stuff might help like past life trauma healing, EFT perhaps...  you can be healed - and HAPPY!!! This guys sounds great!!! enjoy it and dont ruin it by stressing too much. he will pick up the energy perhaps so try and do your best to let go of past hurt and trust yourself!!! you are awesome!!!!

Offline SUPERN0VA

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2020, 07:35:57 AM »
Yes - POI and I just got home from a 5 day trip together. I had to go away for work and he tagged along and I took a few vacation days. He still doesn’t refer to me as a girlfriend lol but everything is progressing still exactly as she said it would. My birthday is coming up so that will be interesting. I didn’t ask her about that.
that's awesome things are progressing as she said! She picked up on my situation very accurately and so I hope progress will happen as she described. I like that she isn’t a sugar coater.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2020, 06:59:29 PM »
I just listened to my reading that i had with her back in February and can now confirm that she was wrong.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2020, 07:44:39 PM »
I just listened to my reading that i had with her back in February and can now confirm that she was wrong.

I read with her in January, she said my poi won’t contact me and he did 5 days later, so yeah she was wrong for me also

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2020, 08:22:30 PM »
When I first called her she told me there would be no contact from my ex (tower card)
I called her again(weeks later) asking her if she saw any new men coming into my life and she saw  2 guys 1old and 1new. When I asked was the old guy the ex she said yes. So, I then asked when would I get communication from the ex and she said by the end of April.

I don't usually ask about random people that are unknown to me, but I really think the answer she gives is dependent upon how you go about asking the question.

I have a hard time with readers that can't pick up anything on their own and with her you have to ask everything. I don't mind asking specific questions, but damn you should be able to pick up something without me specifically asking. I don't have alot of history with her, so I could be wrong,but I do feel like she is a tarot ONLY reader with very little psychic insight

Same thing with Kira shaman, you have to ask her everything. At some point I like to ask "Do you see anything else with this situation" or just general insight. When I presented this question to Kira and Dawn they both responded ,"Do you have a specific question" 🙄 Nevertheless,  I will update on her predictions once enough time has gone by.