Author Topic: Golden dawn tarot  (Read 12017 times)

Offline monika

Golden dawn tarot
« on: July 23, 2016, 03:09:11 AM »
Is she worthy to try? I haven't find any post about her but I see her online often. Any opinions?

RedVelvet

Re: Golden dawn tarot
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 03:24:39 AM »
hi monika,with me she was really negative. she didn't see a good outcome at all and thankfully she was way wrong.

Offline monika

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 03:26:30 AM »
Oh I am glad to hear that because she gave some negative predictions for my friend and we are hoping she was wrong on that.

RedVelvet

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 04:03:31 AM »
yes, she really had me worried. to top it off it was as if she enjoyed telling me bad news.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 11:58:28 PM »
Update on her: she’s been about 75-80% accurate with various partners and the outcome of the situation. Also recent with a work issue. She is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 12:09:20 AM »
Update on her: she’s been about 75-80% accurate with various partners and the outcome of the situation. Also recent with a work issue. She is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

She is pretty awesome!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 03:54:13 AM »
I’ve had two readings with her on two different accounts. One she told me the man in question was walking away, he made a conscious decision to despite feelings. She also said I’d never hear from him again. I definitely heard and saw him again. But as of now we are over so maybe she was partially right.

In another reading she called him out as drinking a lot even though he’s not a drinker (true). Basically she said he’d be around but saw fear and commitment issues.

So I can’t say for sure if she was right or wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 11:46:51 AM »
My boyfriends ex is pregnant to her new boyfriend. She told me that the reason my boyfriend gets distant is because she’s pregnant to him and he feels guilty about it. Absolutely most ridiculous reading of my life. 😂

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 11:49:03 AM »
I don’t believe she connected with me either.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 08:47:05 PM »
Has she been super positive for anyone and had her be totally wrong?
She’s given me two readings on a person that I would be shocked if he became more than friends with benefits...like, I’d be baffled if he does what she says.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 09:27:07 PM »
Has she been super positive for anyone and had her be totally wrong?
She’s given me two readings on a person that I would be shocked if he became more than friends with benefits...like, I’d be baffled if he does what she says.

She was super positive on my POI 4 - stating that there was strong "potential" for a relationship before the end of this year....

Read with her a month later - and she said he could only offer casual dating. The difference was in how I asked the question smh...

"I asked - Will we be more solid and consistent before the end of the year" rather than "potential" (I hate that word)

Anyway to answer your question - her first prediction I believe is wrong given our situation now - it seems like it would turn out to be more like the second reading...which matches with reality....

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 10:20:55 PM »
She started negative (more or less) and is now ultra positive
If this person and I get in a serious relationship, hell has frozen over

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2019, 11:44:38 PM »
She was sort of realistic when I read with her a couple months ago. I didn't think she was right at the time but POI is still MIA and she might be right about the stagnant outcome.

She brought up a new love interest coming up so I'll update if that manifests. *fingers crossed*

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2019, 05:40:48 AM »
I read with her once and nothing she said happened...she wasn't negative for me from what I remember though.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2019, 03:10:20 AM »
Back to this—after her glowingly positive reading, he dumped me the next Day for trivial reasons. She used to be so good for me.

anything