Author Topic: My favorite list  (Read 29382 times)

Offline member60636366

• C-133
Re: My favorite list
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2016, 10:07:18 PM »
make him a beautiful frosted three layer cake made of cow crap. "just for you." over the top.
jory
@lol haha I know,one time I was sick asked him to come with me to urgent care and he told me thats not how he wanted to spend his weekend.I ended up going by myself.I really have to evaluate why I continue to love someone who treats me like crap
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:08:49 PM by member60636366 »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2016, 10:16:36 PM »
Or a sh*t pie like they did in the movie THE HELP lol

Right!! Sorry allibai he's an asshole

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2016, 10:20:08 PM »
have not seen the help. That's funny. We gave a friend a cow patty cake for her birthday just as a joke. She blew out the candles and then when she sliced the first piece, well...hahaha. it was all in good fun. no harm done. it's the thought that counts

tired of it all

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2016, 10:20:19 PM »
So, you see theres a pattern with him.So, what in particular would have made this time specifically the time were he behaved? No,other time did me threatrning to leave or me dating someone else ever stopped him from what he wanted to do either stay or leave.

Oh allibai...I see what you mean and I'm so sorry you went through all this.  It just sounds to me like your gut kept telling you to nix this so it doesn't happen anymore. 

People just don't change or grow up that quickly.  You two were probably going to talk again no matter who initiated contact.  But waiting a month or so longer for him to do it first wouldn't have been enough time for him to grow up.

tired of it all

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2016, 10:24:06 PM »
@lol haha I know,one time I was sick asked him to come with me to urgent care and he told me thats not how he wanted to spend his weekend.I ended up going by myself.I really have to evaluate why I continue to love someone who treats me like crap

You love someone like that, because you are a loving person.  You love because you are capable of love.  It doesn't mean you have to be with him or take crap from him though.  You've got to love yourself too.

allibai3

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2016, 10:28:45 PM »
lol ahhaha man I would love to do that

@tthompsj maybe i have no clue honestly, but this thing has an emotional toll on me. I have pmdd which already affects my moods and then when he pulls this stuff it affects even more to the put i cant complete daily task.I eventually learned to stop chasing him,so the begging has stopped.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2016, 10:30:38 PM »
lol ahhaha man I would love to do that

@tthompsj maybe i have no clue honestly, but this thing has an emotional toll on me. I have pmdd which already affects my moods and then when he pulls this stuff it affects even more to the put i cant complete daily task.I eventually learned to stop chasing him,so the begging has stopped.

Is he really good looking or something?

allibai3

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2016, 10:37:35 PM »
lol maddie yes he was in a sense ,its funny cause I always told my ex he reminded me of my dad and I hate my dad he was the most spiteful,immature,selfish person,bad father and husband and all he cared about was money and work.This is exactly how my ex is. So it makes perfect sense.

tired of it all

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2016, 10:38:50 PM »
I think we just love who we love...there doesn't have to be any special reason for it. 

Psychology and karma can explain why we get hung up on certain people though or have certain patterns with them. 

allibai3

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2016, 10:51:56 PM »
I agree on this as well to some extent.I like the connection my ex and I have.Which I have not experienced with anyone else.Also, my ex is my first love.I have dated others but he just happens to be the one who I fell in love with

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2016, 11:42:58 PM »
It's usually the case when we let people get away with everything that its because we find them more attractive than anyone else available.

RedVelvet

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2016, 05:00:08 AM »
hahahah id love to make a few people in my life that kind of pie.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2016, 04:56:52 PM »
yes. I watched something on the history channel on good looking people who are just too picky and get away with things. While they are a 10 and everyone else is like a 5, 6, 7, 8 making connections with each other, the 10-ers end up alone because they got lazy and picky and left behind all of their opportunities while they were busy looking for another 10.
It's usually the case when we let people get away with everything that its because we find them more attractive than anyone else available.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2016, 05:01:16 PM »
Is this shows called Famously Single? Lol cause I watch it:) bahahaha

allibai3

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2016, 05:01:52 PM »
That makes total sense.I noticed when dating other I compare them to my ex they could be more attractive than him physicaly but if we dont connect like my ex and I, I don't really give them a chance and I tend to sabotage.I get really picky and nit pick at things.

anything