Author Topic: My favorite list  (Read 29403 times)

Offline monika

My favorite list
« on: July 22, 2016, 11:44:57 AM »
Hello,  :)I am a new member but I have been following your posts for a while. I have been reading with Keen psychics for a year and although I found some many scammers , some of them are really good in my opinion. So far minor predictions manifested  and it seems like Keisha, Queen of Cups 18, Joeana and Elizabeth 3 were right. I also like Astrosarah, Cookie and Sincerity but I am wondering if Sincerity predictions will manifest( it seems too good to be true) . I tried Judi and Sue for channeling but it is so difficult to speak about accuracy of their information since I don't talk to the person in question :( could you suggest good psychics beside these I mentioned who can accurately predict future? Also, what are your thoughts about : Advisor Areal, Bodymindspirit , Source Power, Sieane 22 and Soul Exposure ??? Thank you so much.

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: My favorite list
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 02:38:36 PM »
Hi Monika:) welcome to our forum family!! So I have read with a few you have mentioned in your Post.

Sincerity, Bodymindspirit, Judis inner light all are awesome

Cookie and Astrosarah- not my jam

Joeana- no comments

Advisor Ariel and Siane 22 are a waste of money.. Don't do it! Lol

Recommendation: Saaphire 21- does NOT do predictions more of an empath that gives you a clear guidance for your situation. Try her and see what you think

RedVelvet

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 03:09:51 PM »
Hello,  :)I am a new member but I have been following your posts for a while. I have been reading with Keen psychics for a year and although I found some many scammers , some of them are really good in my opinion. So far minor predictions manifested  and it seems like Keisha, Queen of Cups 18, Joeana and Elizabeth 3 were right. I also like Astrosarah, Cookie and Sincerity but I am wondering if Sincerity predictions will manifest( it seems too good to be true) . I tried Judi and Sue for channeling but it is so difficult to speak about accuracy of their information since I don't talk to the person in question :( could you suggest good psychics beside these I mentioned who can accurately predict future? Also, what are your thoughts about : Advisor Areal, Bodymindspirit , Source Power, Sieane 22 and Soul Exposure ??? Thank you so much.
Soul exposure and source power were good for me. Pretty accurate. I read with Bodymindspirit for the 1st time yesterday and I really liked her. I did not have to say much and she really nailed a lot of specific things

tired of it all

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 03:10:32 PM »
Welcome monika, thanks for the feedback and hope to hear more from you.

The only one of those you mentioned I have read with is Judi and like you I don't talk to the people she read for me so there are some things I can't verify.  Pretty much no one has been good for me with future predictions.  Sometimes on smaller things but not on the bigger picture.

RedVelvet

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 03:13:05 PM »
Oh yeah and Sincerity and Barbara (a waste of time)

Why do u say a waste of time? Not accurate? Too expensive?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 03:39:16 PM »
Barbara was rubbish! Like nothing was on point.

Maddie, did you like Sincerity? Was she on point with you?

RedVelvet

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 04:31:04 PM »
Hilarious, basically guessing and seeing if something sticks

Offline monika

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 04:50:50 PM »
I liked sincerity but... I believe my expectations were too high. She keeps telling me too beautiful stories to be true. Most of the predictions should take a place in August so let's see . The only thing I am happy about is the fact that all of them are saying the contact should be in August . However, about sincerity - I was expecting more details such as names, description of the person in question etc. she just keeps saying " he loves you, he is scared etc". I also had a reading with Emily west and Victoria UK . Emily was completely off in my opinion , about Victoria I don't know yet , she told me a couple of details , seems like she was on spot about the present situation. Regarding the future, let's see. Just scheduled reading with Yona..

Offline Grounded

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2016, 05:04:03 PM »
Source Power rocks!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 05:05:45 PM »
Those UK girls know their shit. Sincerity usually gives loads of details. I was in complete shock when I first read with, her and Lady Jenna was pretty good. I know a few people on this forum doubted Sincerity and then boom stuff went down, so you never know:)

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 05:17:17 PM »
Hi. I'm Jory. I'm new on this board. I'm a psychic reviewer. I've been getting readings on anything from what car to buy to when to buy a house, to who stole my mail. Guy readings are, meh, who cares.
My favorites on keen vary because the question being asked will determine the advisor I pick for it. I'm going to estimate that I've called 80% of them. I have found that some are really accurate until you ask them something they suck at. Some are great with employment and some aren't. Some are great with emotions but bad at timing. One will be great for you and not for someone else. It's like trying on shoes. I was not crazy about Steven Craig at first, but then he was accurate to the date, so I am calling him now. He's calm and seems like he's not really there, but he's good. Male psychics are usually hard to find. I've seen many many bad ones on Keen, one or two goodies.
my thumbs up for Personal Visions, Anton. He's great, funny, odd, accurate. usually low-priced. Lady Butterfly1, very accurate. I think she's a southern belle. Another advisor sent me to her. Anyone she says is good I will trust. Lady Jenna is good. She's into genealogy also, so a very interesting person. dalphina is a timing wiz. Queen of Cups18 is very accurate and grumpy. Josephines Eyes is excellent fast, always like too much coffee, but it is a rare day to see her on. Some of the weirdest readings came from r00tman, just weird but something unusual and that guy I'm telling you is whip smart. Some kind of numbers genius.
The higher priced readers on Keen are hit and miss. I have had good luck with Persian Medium who is a total sweetheart.
I have a list of people to post but some of them are never around.
jory

Offline monika

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 05:38:36 PM »
I am still waiting for Sapphire 21- currently miner 6 in her que...

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 05:41:27 PM »
Monika, is this your first time to speak with Sapphire.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 05:46:34 PM »
I think you have to get in line to talk to Lady Jenna. She predicted for me when I would move and what it would be like, how I would find the house. She's great.
Wondering if anyone on here has found someone who answers health questions.
jory
Those UK girls know their shit. Sincerity usually gives loads of details. I was in complete shock when I first read with, her and Lady Jenna was pretty good. I know a few people on this forum doubted Sincerity and then boom stuff went down, so you never know:)

Offline monika

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 06:06:22 PM »
Yes, I have never spoken to sapphire  . We exchanged couple of emails and I am waiting patiently . I had one appoitment with Lady Jena but the call got dropped after a minute. Don't know what happened

anything