Author Topic: sacchi88  (Read 8188 times)

Offline lanlingyu

sacchi88
« on: July 07, 2016, 08:30:04 PM »
I read with this reader in March.  Told me the same thing others told me.  But she told me my ex and I would not get back together in March but will be together in July/Summer. First part, She was right.  Second part I don't know.  But I don't care any more at this moment.

I don't know what you all think.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 11:47:28 PM by lanlingyu »

Offline Jjj

Re: sacchi88
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 09:36:41 PM »
Wait she said tou guys wont get back together...but you guys will be together in july?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 11:59:42 PM »
You guys won't be together but then in july you will be together?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 01:28:52 AM »
Damn! Thats alot. I got a mini headache from all that lol
Well i hope you get whatever makes you happy. And if that guy is it then you never know you guys might work something out.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 02:02:38 AM »
FIRST OF ALL....
I did not pay attention to who wrote what in this thread. Looking at your user name now i do remember you and your messages. I clearly remember how you felt about your ex and that man that you were with 4 years ago. You didn't explain anything to me 8 times! I just asked you about a review on a psychic...WON'T DO THAT AGAIN!

SECOND OF ALL...
I have not disrespected anybody here, including you! After you told me how you felt in the messages i told you good luck on whatever you wanted in the future. I dont like how you came at me in that post just now when i ment no harm or disrespect! And i said "IF THATS WHAT YOU WANTED"

I RESPECT EVERYONES OPINION HERE!
And i dont wish anything for you.  i said i hope you get what you want. But dont worry i remember you username now and know not to say anything directed towards you. Move the hell on and be happy. Idgaf

Offline Jjj

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 02:08:57 AM »
You welcome (:

tired of it all

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 02:28:33 AM »
I wrote these predictions here just to help others so I can at least validate the accuracy so others can use them as references.

Thank you for this...much appreciated.  I had a prediction from Love Nurse too but I think it was overly optimistic. 

RedVelvet

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 03:32:44 AM »
I like Sacchi a lot. She was correct for me  regarding contact dates years ago. On recent things not so much.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 03:52:57 AM »
Langliyu, do you think it's like a realistic thing to pick up on an ex? Like everyone in the world has one?

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 03:16:37 AM »
I spent a lot of money with this reader on a handful of ohone calls last summer. She was INSISTENT that the guy I was seeing wanted to continue seeing me, was still interested, was just busy with work, etc. Turned out to be completely opposite from reality. She was charging around $13/min at that point I think. I certainly cannot recommend her. The funny thing is thst she sounded soooo sure that he was soo into me each time I called which was so untrue. I was foolish to continue calling.

stargazer

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 08:08:48 AM »
Unfortunately she was off on everything for me. Timing predictions came and went.  Nothing.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 07:08:09 PM »
Bumping his thread.

Any updates on this reader? She seems mixed here but her keen reviews are great. She's soooo expensive tho I'm not doing it unless someone has any solid results for her. Anybody?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2017, 08:12:11 PM »
Most of the readers on keen have great reviews. It means nothing.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2017, 08:22:52 PM »
True.

Offline knel27

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2017, 12:39:29 AM »
There was a time I was reading with sacchi with regularly. Unfortunately her time frames for contact NEVER happened. Overall I do think she has a gift as she has a unique style of reading and knows the cards very well. I do think she was able to pick up on things but the whole point of calling was to get timing....and after 6 years reading on keen there hasn't been a single reader to nail timing for anything. Also one thing that really bothered me is she would act so caring on the phone and tell me she would send minutes but that would never happen. Not an ethical reader for the rate she charges. I had left her bad feedback after my long experience with her and it magically disappeared from her page weeks later.

anything