Author Topic: In person vs. phone vs Skype Reading  (Read 2822 times)

Offline lanlingyu

In person vs. phone vs Skype Reading
« on: July 04, 2016, 07:10:49 AM »
Is there a difference between readings done in person vs. phone vs. skype in terms of accuracy? 

Offline member60636366

• C-133
Re: In person vs. phone vs Skype Reading
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 04:29:54 PM »
I have been getting readings for years. Started out with in-person style with a woman who does them from home. I also have had many types, like one who contacted all of my ancestors and had used this spinning metal instrument that was really cool. He has since passed away, but wow what an amazing psychic healer he was. I found him through my massage therapist. I found the Keen readers because I had read about one of the more famous ones in People magazine years ago.  Out of probably a thousand, there will be five or so good solid readers. The rest are either just learning or they have no talent at all. I never go by points or ratings or feedback ever. I look at what they say and get a sense of the type of person they are. We are all psychic, naturally and out best intuition guides us to the right psychic.
Some of the best readings I have had are astrology readings. and some of the absolute worst have been with advisors who brag about being accurate. One person might just be easy to read because they are honest or ready or open for a reading, another is difficult because they stayed on for 1 minute. I got a reading once from a drunk advisor who was totally accurate! It just depends on your situation and how easy they can tune into you. If you are upset and crying you will get a bad reading.
The more gimmicky the advisor or the more they brag about ancestry or spirit guides I have found to be the worst.
Skype is just a gimmick.
In person is just a way to get comfortable.
One thing I will tell you is that the ones who channel crossed over people are called trance-medium psychics and they are rare. You probably wont ever get a true trance-medium psychic online. You can go to a psychic institute to find one though. They are typically natural born but go through special training and require a spotter to make sure the 'crossed over' spirit leaves their body after they are done channeling. That costs extra. Those usually run at least a 1-hour minimum.
jory
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:32:36 PM by member60636366 »

RedVelvet

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 07:40:01 AM »
Is there a difference between readings done in person vs. phone vs. skype in terms of accuracy?
I've had an in person, Skype, and phone reading (all with different readers). It really just depends on the psychic. I've had phone readings that were way more accurate than in person.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 09:40:09 PM »
I got a reading once from a drunk advisor who was totally accurate! It just depends on your situation and how easy they can tune into you.

That's not surprizing. I know of several readers that even better when they're drunk. Across the board, I think it makes the information flow easier. My local guy discovered he cant read if he takes cold medicine. But take him out for a couple drinks and he'll tell you everything about a person he's just met. Same with the reader my grandma used to see. She worked in a restaurant. By the end of the shift, sometimes she'd be tanked and boy did she ever read when she was drunk! She made predictions years and years into the future.