Author Topic: Psychic Diarmuid  (Read 16888 times)

allibai3

Re: Psychic Diarmuid
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 05:16:14 PM »
Oh wow monkia I'm glad you enjoyed your call with him I'm scheduled to have a reading with on Saturday . Did u ask specific questions or just let him so his thing?

Offline monika

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 05:52:20 PM »
We tried by video truth skype but the reception was horrible so we continued audio skype . He gave me general reading first and then I asked him 2 questions - most of the questions he already covered in his general reading.

Offline monika

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 07:48:24 PM »
It was love , career , health basically everything.

RedVelvet

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 04:37:54 AM »
Fascinating like how?

RedVelvet

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 06:28:10 AM »
Awesome!!  :)

RedVelvet

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 08:07:03 PM »
I don't think we connected...he talked about some past events that didn't make sense..I had to think hard about what it could be but still didn't ring a bell...He also gave way more guidance than actual predictions...I don't know what to think.

This was my last reading, see you later girls, I'll come back in a few weeks or months to update.
Take care Maddie & keep us posted

RedVelvet

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 11:05:13 PM »
oh yeah one of the things that felt off with his reading was, he said that there was a guy interested in me and I rejected him because my walls were up? He was right with the timeframe and the guy, but the thing is, i was not attracted to this guy at all (he is like borderline ugly), so i have no idea why he made it sound as if I wanted this guy....

Also I think its healthy to have your walls up for certain people and certain things, thats how you set boundaries. You don't wanna let everybody and anybody "in".
Agree with this and seriously if someone is borderline ugly and ur not feelin it, doesn't mean ur walls r up. U simply weren't attracted to the person

RedVelvet

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2016, 05:42:48 AM »
yeah @red...maybe we just didn't connect, or he brought his own opinions into the reading...im not sure. Anyways Im not getting any more readings for this year.

Do you have any readings coming up with anyone?
I've read such good things about Diarmuid that I've been tempted to read with him. I'm not sure if I will yet though. I'm trying to cut back on the readings too and just let things unfold without me thinking about it too much.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2016, 01:34:42 PM »
Isn't not wanting to be  with someone that is unattractive a form of rejection?

RedVelvet

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2016, 09:51:21 PM »
Read with him today. General reading that touched on a few things. The main subject he spent time on was career

RedVelvet

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2016, 02:00:09 AM »
did you iike him red? was he accurate about present/past?
He was very very accurate with present stuff, didn't delve too much into the past. I think what he said about work will happen. It makes sense. Other things I felt he was pretty vague on, the statements were very general

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2016, 03:13:40 AM »
I'm reading with him tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed.

RedVelvet

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2016, 05:39:11 AM »
I recorded my reading. He brought up that the end of this month is significant but he couldn't give me any more details on it or even what it had to do with in a general sense (career, family, love etc). I'll find out in October if he was right about career.

allibai3

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2016, 01:09:39 PM »
I have a reading scheduled with him today I on the fence on whether or not I should do it

Offline Tori81

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2016, 02:14:28 PM »
I have a reading scheduled with him today I on the fence on whether or not I should do it

Are you on the fence about it because you are afraid that the reading will just create more doubt, thus causing more anxiety and confusion on what you should do/ what will happen?